yardbarker

New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions and Concerns Thread

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, mrpoetryNmotion, j4remi, Brooklyn_Yards, Knickstape1214, GONYK, Thugger HBC, NoLayupRule, Thorn

Post#181 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 pm by aj49689

Thugger HBC wrote:
aj49689 wrote:What about the thread "OT: Pierce finds out about Rondo's injury in Interview", shouldn't this be in the sticky "around the NBA"? I think its kinda sucks to read threw pages and pages of related thread material. I've seen a lot of inconsistency at times. Notice the other mod didn't give his opinion on the thread you locked? When you give your say so and then lock it, its kinda like older brother say so in which no body likes to here. Why not just lock it and keep your input to yourself in stead of locking it after you put your two sense in. Its just how I feel, but whatever your power makes you feel entitled to.

Sorry you feel that way, was not my intention, but I have no control over how it makes you feel.

But here's the funny part, you dont have to read those threads to place random statements in them, that's the irony of it.

I'm sure some may do it, but it isn't a requirement at all.

The object is to keep the board as clean as possibly, it will never ever be a perfect slate.

Notice that even though it wasn't and isn't locked, a mod did post in there...the third post actually "/thread".

Sometimes we keep a thread open for a reason....it's our discretion.

No difference than it being my discretion to make a comment in any thread and lock it if i feel the want or need to do so.

But like i said before, i locked it rather than deleting it primarily to you could transfer that thought to it's better suited thread.

I was doing you a favor imo, but nonetheless thank you for your concern.


Ok, as you feel entitled to do so and that's why I called it inconsistent. So what qualify as a good thread to be left open? Does it have to be more interesting or important and to whom? I would like to know because I really don't want to waste my time making it a new thread.
If you want, to destroy my sweater. Pull this "Thread" as I walk away.



CARROT SOUP!
aj49689



Pro Prospect
User avatar
Posts: 877
And1: 29
Joined: Apr 28, 2012
Top

Post#182 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:20 pm by Thugger HBC

aj49689 wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:
aj49689 wrote:What about the thread "OT: Pierce finds out about Rondo's injury in Interview", shouldn't this be in the sticky "around the NBA"? I think its kinda sucks to read threw pages and pages of related thread material. I've seen a lot of inconsistency at times. Notice the other mod didn't give his opinion on the thread you locked? When you give your say so and then lock it, its kinda like older brother say so in which no body likes to here. Why not just lock it and keep your input to yourself in stead of locking it after you put your two sense in. Its just how I feel, but whatever your power makes you feel entitled to.

Sorry you feel that way, was not my intention, but I have no control over how it makes you feel.

But here's the funny part, you dont have to read those threads to place random statements in them, that's the irony of it.

I'm sure some may do it, but it isn't a requirement at all.

The object is to keep the board as clean as possibly, it will never ever be a perfect slate.

Notice that even though it wasn't and isn't locked, a mod did post in there...the third post actually "/thread".

Sometimes we keep a thread open for a reason....it's our discretion.

No difference than it being my discretion to make a comment in any thread and lock it if i feel the want or need to do so.

But like i said before, i locked it rather than deleting it primarily to you could transfer that thought to it's better suited thread.

I was doing you a favor imo, but nonetheless thank you for your concern.


Ok, as you feel entitled to do so and that's why I called it inconsistent. So what qualify as a good thread to be left open? Does it have to be more interesting or important and to whom? I would like to know because I really don't want to waste my time making it a new thread.

It varies at times.

But here's a few to consider...

If it's Knicks related it can get it's own topic if it isn't overreactive or clearly meant to bait posters....notice the half-time threads if the team is losing...must of those get locked or threads relegated to calling out certain posters to bait arguments.

OT subject matter will usually have it's place....such as major currents events, poster personal issues, other popular likes of the fan board such as music and entertainment.

Really the best way to tell if a thread has it's place is to take a quick look around the board before making it, and usually that doesn't require reading the inside of threads but merely their title.

Also check the second page as it may have the same subject you may be inclined to post about.

But 9 times out of 10 a non-Knicks related "thought or random statement" already has a place for that....and chances are it's stickied.

But of course keep in mind these are merely guidelines, and well know there is a measure of flexibility in such.

Once again, thanks for your input, much appreciated.
Image
Thugger HBC




Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
User avatar
Posts: 34,468
And1: 4,472
Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?
Top

Post#183 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:34 pm by AggO

why was my thread locked again?
AggO
Banned User
Posts: 8,600
And1: 478
Joined: Mar 13, 2006
Top

Post#184 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Fri Feb 8, 2013 5:29 am by Are We Ther Yet

I didn't read much...like when you click agree to user terms...NOBODY reads the terms!!! LOL

Scouts honor...I will try to obey all rules......I wanna talk Knicks...not Jersey Shore!!
Are We Ther Yet




Junior
Posts: 342
And1: 122
Joined: Nov 7, 2012
Top

Post#185 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:49 am by greenhughes

So Lin fans can run rampant now?
greenhughes wrote:
Open enrollment for FIU(Fuq Iman University) from now until the day he leaves NY for good.
greenhughes


RealGM
User avatar
Posts: 17,124
And1: 4,415
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Who runs the world? Girls! Yeah, I said it.
Top

Post#186 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:45 am by Travis Knight

greenhughes wrote:So Lin fans can run rampant now?

It was a late game, and the moderators have not been as active this week. The moderators usually would not allow a post game thread title to contain something like "Felton Sucks". I smelled a Lin debate from page one just because of the title.

All it takes is one person to start a Lin debate. :lol:

I would just like to make it clear that I only talk about Lin if someone else brings it up.
Image

Knicks Fans: At Least We Have Our Pick (ALWHOP)

RIP: Sky_Knicks, DocZaius
Travis Knight





Head Coach
User avatar
Posts: 6,863
And1: 393
Joined: Dec 5, 2011
Top

Post#187 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:16 pm by greenhughes

I would like to know why you can't add administrators and moderators to your foes list.
greenhughes wrote:
Open enrollment for FIU(Fuq Iman University) from now until the day he leaves NY for good.
greenhughes


RealGM
User avatar
Posts: 17,124
And1: 4,415
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Who runs the world? Girls! Yeah, I said it.
Top

Post#188 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:32 am by Clyde_Style

MODS and anyone else who cares,

My impression is there is still a lot of hateful posters here whose primary objective is to attack other posters for being disloyal Knicks fans because they don't agree with their criticisms.

I thought RealGM was supposed to have made an effort to clean up this vindictive, hateful style of posting but I guess RealGM and maybe the mods just don't care.

This board is in poor shape. If nobody cares to set some moral standard here, then I figure no one will care one way or another and the board will continue to deteriorate.

Sports fans argue, but the mob mentality where packs of posters go into attack mode and try to bully posters is still evident.

I left for about 9 months because of this. Every day some jackass attacks me to suggest I only post when times are tough and where was I when the Knicks played well earlier in the season? As if I need to explain why I needed a break from this board, but it incredible how many of these obnoxious posters there are.

I'm just one guy. I can stick up for myself, but I see very few posters sticking up for the basic right to state an opinion without being subjected to constant attacks from Knick patriots.

Anyway, if nobody cares, not sure why I should either. I'd like to see a stronger will to set a standard of conduct. Does anybody want to try? I'd like to know.
Image
Clyde_Style
RealGM
User avatar
Posts: 13,760
And1: 1,582
Joined: Jul 12, 2009
Location: Shao-Lin Temple
Top

Post#189 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:50 am by Thugger HBC

I don't support attacking other posters and I'm 100% positive that every mod on this forum agrees with this sentiment.

But EVERYONE is guilty of doing so in some form or fashion, myself included, and if you say you aren't and never have, you're being dishonest with yourself.

One issue that folks have is entirely their own security at times....linking their individual post with their own existence on earth as if their are synchronous with each other, and when someone makes a comment on such post, they take it personal.

I'm witnessing this every single day, and trust me, if a warning were issued...everybody would be warned.

Another issue is posters NEVER FORGET. Google is a nifty engine and it retains everything that was ever posted.

So what may have been said 6 or 9 months ago WILL be recalled, and the viewpoints of such will be treated in a certain way....kinda like how the Knicks players always talk the talk.

But overall I do feel if posters check themselves at the door and only post as a fan of the team and sport half of the personal debates would not exist.
Image
Thugger HBC




Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
User avatar
Posts: 34,468
And1: 4,472
Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?
Top

Post#190 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:36 pm by Knickstape1214

well said, thugger.

also, we can't see every single post made on the forum. reporting posts helps.
PM me if interested in getting my twitter handle
Knickstape1214


Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
User avatar
Posts: 27,279
And1: 4,620
Joined: Jul 15, 2009
Location: Law School
Top

Post#191 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:40 pm by Clyde_Style

RealGM is a For-Profit business.

The commercial success of this business is benefitted by web volume, i.e. quantity of posts, not quality of posts.

The mods are volunteers. They have no stake in the enterprise.

But from the ownership POV, there may be no incentive to discourage posting volume other than the most eggregious violators of general codes of conduct.

That may be considered a provocative statement, but please don't think I am just trying to push buttons. I believe the ultimate conclusion is probably counter-intuitive to conventional bottom-line considerations of posting volume = verified advertising statistics.

The counter-intuitive answer I'm pitching is this: Making a strong TOP-DOWN initiative to cultivate a civil environment is good business. The end result will be greater volume over time, though you may experience a short-term dip if certain kinds of toxic posters are discouraged.

The mods can't be unified if ownership doesn't care. The bottom line comes from the bottom line in this situation so to speak.

From my personal POV, whether I agree with anyone about Knicks topics is secondary. What matters more is whether the board is a friendly place to hang out or not.

Too much of the time, this is a hostile place where being contentious is fueled by borderline hateful comments instead of being a place where people accept each other and agree to disagree.

I am strong in my opinions. I have stepped on toes myself. But I apologize as much as anyone, because I value a positive outcome and can put aside being right or wrong for a greater good.

The greater good IMO is for RealGM management and the mod team to take a vow to support a positive environment which means actively discouraging gratuitous personal attacks by posters on one another.

It is totally doable, but it is meaningless to come from one or several posters if RealGM and the mods don't want to.

Paco, you asked me to come back months ago. I was not ready then, but I came back. I returned because I am a Knicks fan, but mostly I just wanted some positive diversion from this web hang-out.

You said things have changed. What has changed Paco? I see the same unfriendly behavior and hostile ad hominem attacks going on just as much as always.

Can you guys say this board attracts a single active poster of high quality each week? That would mean an addition of 50 positive contributors per year. You can't say that because it is not happening.

What RealGM is completely clueless about is how many people who register and rarely post and/or lurk could be vital members of the community, but they don't because they witness the daily abuse and nastiness.

Seriously, this organization needs to rethink their approach, because this board has not improved and it will not until people who visit this board see a civil community they would be willing to join and be a part of.
As of now, visitors see some good stuff that unfortunately gets routinely contaminated by toxic posters.

As I am clearly one of the weirdest, opinionated posters you've got, I attract the bullies because I am eccentric, don't back down from confrontations and I call them out. But if the solution is putting 40 abusive attackers on a Foe list, how is that a good thing? I've tried to set a good example in one sense which is I do responded positively even to people who've been very rude to me if I see them make a post I find of value and worth replying to. Putting people on ignore just creates a void on the board and yet again avoids the notion of really have any sense of community standards.

Are you listening Howard? I once challenged some forms of conduct and I'm very glad to see a change for the better in that regard and that's heartening, but the mission of the board still lacks any moral oversight about what kind of community you could grow if you chose to nurture it. This is my attempt to cut through the fuzz one more time. I like the mods as people, but I never saw a collective will to stand up together and work out a vision for this community. Maybe you could if you wanted to. That's up to you. Take care.
Image
Clyde_Style
RealGM
User avatar
Posts: 13,760
And1: 1,582
Joined: Jul 12, 2009
Location: Shao-Lin Temple
Top

Post#192 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:01 pm by j4remi

If you report the personal attacks we'll take care of it. With the amount of bickering and differing opinions on these boards and impossible to keep an eye on everything or to know when people are feeling insulted or attacked. I've stepped in when I've noticed things getting snippy and off topic in some threads, but I know I've missed plenty in the process as well.
BAT - Hawks
Rajon Rondo/Brian Roberts/Shane Larkin
Kyle Korver/Evan Fournier
Terrence Ross/Vince Carter
Al Horford/Mike Scott/Jonas Jerebko
Brandan Wright/Jermaine O'neal

385
j4remi





Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
User avatar
Posts: 25,562
And1: 2,249
Joined: Jun 23, 2008
Top

Post#193 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:05 pm by Thugger HBC

Who determines quality Clyde? Do you really want the mod team to make that call?

I think the place has become actually quite inviting no matter what folks may say.

As long as posters are not ridiculing each other personally and deliberately trying to start arguments, I really dont care what it said.

A poster can usually drop a thought on pretty much anywhere on the board, and at most someone may job on their post or thread, but when people take post criticism as personal criticism, that's where most issue begin.

Having strong views is what makes the place enjoyable, I get knowledge and a good laugh every day on here, and i think everyone does.

There is a big difference between "friendly" and "inviting".

Is the Knicks board friendly? Nope.

is it inviting? Absoulutely.

The "foes" list is an acknowlegement that the "friendliness" is determined by you, the member, and not the mod group or RealGM.

The prime violations on realGM are.....BAITING, DERAILING, INSULTING POSTERS, and BACKSEAT MODERATING.

An abusive poster especially wont last long on here, use the tools, point out the post, you can even PM the user themselves now to hash out stuff without even involving mods, which is something i wish i had when dealing with a member or so.

The other things are case by case subjective, and as a former mod you know how that is dealt with.

Oan even using myself as an example, I can attest I am the most controversial "hire" to the mod team, but in the same breathe, I think I am well respected moreso than not....also active, rational, and knowledgeable.

But overall alot of what goes wrong is entirely in the posters hands, i doubt anyone wants the mods to dictate what is friendly and quality.
Image
Thugger HBC




Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
User avatar
Posts: 34,468
And1: 4,472
Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?
Top

Post#194 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:41 am by Clyde_Style

OK fellas. Thanks for the replies. Nothing more to say if you all think everything is ok. I did not want to bug you guys with reports, but I guess that is what I will do in the future as I don't wish to fight anyone.
Image
Clyde_Style
RealGM
User avatar
Posts: 13,760
And1: 1,582
Joined: Jul 12, 2009
Location: Shao-Lin Temple
Top

Post#195 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:14 pm by BourneNYKFan

Thugger HBC wrote:Who determines quality Clyde? Do you really want the mod team to make that call?

I think the place has become actually quite inviting no matter what folks may say.

As long as posters are not ridiculing each other personally and deliberately trying to start arguments, I really dont care what it said.

A poster can usually drop a thought on pretty much anywhere on the board, and at most someone may job on their post or thread, but when people take post criticism as personal criticism, that's where most issue begin.

Having strong views is what makes the place enjoyable, I get knowledge and a good laugh every day on here, and i think everyone does.

There is a big difference between "friendly" and "inviting".

Is the Knicks board friendly? Nope.

is it inviting? Absoulutely.

The "foes" list is an acknowlegement that the "friendliness" is determined by you, the member, and not the mod group or RealGM.

The prime violations on realGM are.....BAITING, DERAILING, INSULTING POSTERS, and BACKSEAT MODERATING.

An abusive poster especially wont last long on here, use the tools, point out the post, you can even PM the user themselves now to hash out stuff without even involving mods, which is something i wish i had when dealing with a member or so.

The other things are case by case subjective, and as a former mod you know how that is dealt with.

Oan even using myself as an example, I can attest I am the most controversial "hire" to the mod team, but in the same breathe, I think I am well respected moreso than not....also active, rational, and knowledgeable.

But overall alot of what goes wrong is entirely in the posters hands, i doubt anyone wants the mods to dictate what is friendly and quality.


I agree with your sentiments. But, what I still see is that some posters have an anti poster inferior complex flowing through their veins. Always floating air biscuits on this forum.

A few posters are notorious for persistent derision, bullying and calling posters annoying whether you see their POV or not. Insulting posters for frivolous and inadvertent grammar, punctuation and spelling errors is so immature. The one that takes the cake is telling posters to shut up. Telling a message board to shut up makes absolutely no sense at all.

This is a fun and a very informative social sports forum. Instead of posters bringing out the slingshot and guillotine, my wish is that they bring out their objectives on the topic, mellow out and don't take life/forum too seriously, because no one makes it out alive anyway.

I guess I will have to grow a thick skin and ignore these folks, or pm posters when I have an issue. I enjoy this board and will just have to ignore the few chronically malcontent posters.
JamesDolan wrote:
I am responding to the uneducated buffoon that couldnt argue his way out of a paper bag...
BourneNYKFan
Senior
User avatar
Posts: 732
And1: 9
Joined: Mar 25, 2012
Location: Around The Corner
Top

Post#196 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:39 pm by Thugger HBC

BourneNYKFan wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:Who determines quality Clyde? Do you really want the mod team to make that call?

I think the place has become actually quite inviting no matter what folks may say.

As long as posters are not ridiculing each other personally and deliberately trying to start arguments, I really dont care what it said.

A poster can usually drop a thought on pretty much anywhere on the board, and at most someone may job on their post or thread, but when people take post criticism as personal criticism, that's where most issue begin.

Having strong views is what makes the place enjoyable, I get knowledge and a good laugh every day on here, and i think everyone does.

There is a big difference between "friendly" and "inviting".

Is the Knicks board friendly? Nope.

is it inviting? Absoulutely.

The "foes" list is an acknowlegement that the "friendliness" is determined by you, the member, and not the mod group or RealGM.

The prime violations on realGM are.....BAITING, DERAILING, INSULTING POSTERS, and BACKSEAT MODERATING.

An abusive poster especially wont last long on here, use the tools, point out the post, you can even PM the user themselves now to hash out stuff without even involving mods, which is something i wish i had when dealing with a member or so.

The other things are case by case subjective, and as a former mod you know how that is dealt with.

Oan even using myself as an example, I can attest I am the most controversial "hire" to the mod team, but in the same breathe, I think I am well respected moreso than not....also active, rational, and knowledgeable.

But overall alot of what goes wrong is entirely in the posters hands, i doubt anyone wants the mods to dictate what is friendly and quality.


I agree with your sentiments. But, what I still see is that some posters have an anti poster inferior complex flowing through their veins. Always floating air biscuits on this forum.

A few posters are notorious for persistent derision, bullying and calling posters annoying whether you see their POV or not. Insulting posters for frivolous and inadvertent grammar, punctuation and spelling errors is so immature. The one that takes the cake is telling posters to shut up. Telling a message board to shut up makes absolutely no sense at all.

This is a fun and a very informative social sports forum. Instead of posters bringing out the slingshot and guillotine, my wish is that they bring out their objectives on the topic, mellow out and don't take life/forum too seriously, because no one makes it out alive anyway.

I guess I will have to grow a thick skin and ignore these folks, or pm posters when I have an issue. I enjoy this board and will just have to ignore the few chronically malcontent posters.

Report the bold or feel free to PM any mod of that activity as most of that should not be going on.

As you've notice it is being cleaned up quite a bit, it's a process that pointing out what we may not see is quite helpful.
Image
Thugger HBC




Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
User avatar
Posts: 34,468
And1: 4,472
Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?
Top

Post#197 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:31 pm by KingzAndQueenz

I know this is kind of off-topic, but can a mod please explain why I was banned from posting on the General Board?

viewtopic.php?f=6&p=35455865#p35455865

Although neither I nor the mod (tsherkin) can remember what I said (ridiculous because he edited it)...it was apparently something like "lock this thread" which makes sense because the thread is about a match-up that won't even happen. For something like this I seriously get banned from posting? Am I missing something or is "tsherkin" just looking to ban me for no reason? Where in the rules of the General Forum board does it state saying "lock this thread" is illegal? I have never backseat moderated before. I said lol lock this thread because it was a funny mistake, big deal. Meanwhile you have forumers straight up dissing Knicks fans all over on the General Board, but that's allowed. But me saying "lock this thread" is suddenly a heinous crime?

Just to go over why I was banned again, both warnings by tsherkin.

For posting this picture in a Knicks-Celtics thread: http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3sdt1q/
And for saying "lock this thread" in a thread about OKC - Lakers (which is incorrect).

I don't know. Just seems ridiculous to me. tsherkin told me not to PM him anymore and I feel if I do I will get a warning. Absurd.
Image12
KingzAndQueenz
Sixth Man
User avatar
Posts: 1,584
And1: 112
Joined: Feb 22, 2012
Top

Post#198 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:50 pm by Thugger HBC

KingzAndQueenz, I wont publicly discuss your business, but I really do encourage our fans not to go over there.

I know blatantly saying this is not "proper", but I got warned for for saying "cool story" awhile ago.

But yeah, the rules on the GB are stricter in a certain way, and the way we talk with each other over here are definitely ban worthy over there.

I dont know what you said, once the edit is done, it's lost from a mod level, but looking at the other comments in that thread, I'm surprised everyone wasn't held to the same standard.

But if you want my opinion, pm me and we'll chat about it.
Image
Thugger HBC




Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
User avatar
Posts: 34,468
And1: 4,472
Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?
Top

Post#199 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:07 pm by Fat Kat

KingzAndQueenz wrote:I know this is kind of off-topic, but can a mod please explain why I was banned from posting on the General Board?

viewtopic.php?f=6&p=35455865#p35455865

Although neither I nor the mod (tsherkin) can remember what I said (ridiculous because he edited it)...it was apparently something like "lock this thread" which makes sense because the thread is about a match-up that won't even happen. For something like this I seriously get banned from posting? Am I missing something or is "tsherkin" just looking to ban me for no reason? Where in the rules of the General Forum board does it state saying "lock this thread" is illegal? I have never backseat moderated before. I said lol lock this thread because it was a funny mistake, big deal. Meanwhile you have forumers straight up dissing Knicks fans all over on the General Board, but that's allowed. But me saying "lock this thread" is suddenly a heinous crime?

Just to go over why I was banned again, both warnings by tsherkin.

For posting this picture in a Knicks-Celtics thread: http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3sdt1q/
And for saying "lock this thread" in a thread about OKC - Lakers (which is incorrect).

I don't know. Just seems ridiculous to me. tsherkin told me not to PM him anymore and I feel if I do I will get a warning. Absurd.


Tsherkin is both a blowhard and a stooge. Lots of typing and advanced stats, only to be wrong 9 times out of 10. Lesson - stay away from the General board.
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
Fat Kat



RealGM
User avatar
Posts: 15,516
And1: 2,510
Joined: Apr 19, 2004
Top

Post#200 Re: New Knicks Forum Guidelines: Questions an
Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:08 am by Thugger HBC

Just in case there are no surprises, name calling is worthy of a ban.

If you cannot handle another posters viewpoint your post or others, then maybe YOU SHOULDN'T POST.

There is nothing wrong with commenting on a post, that is why we have quote functions.

Not sure what so hard to understand, the post is not the poster, comment on the post ONLY.
Image
Thugger HBC




Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
User avatar
Posts: 34,468
And1: 4,472
Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?
Top

PreviousNext

Return to New York Knicks


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: argentum, azuresou1, CB4Champ, Clincher, dakomish23, denterprise, Fat Kat, Jeffrey, Juco24, LuxTheGoat, Rob Diaz, vallen