ImageImageImageImageImage

Flops technical foul flagrant foul ect...

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Thorn, j4remi, Brooklyn_Yards, mrpoetryNmotion, GONYK, Thugger HBC, Knickstape1214, NoLayupRule

1Hugo7
Senior
Posts: 522
And1: 14
Joined: Jun 12, 2011

Flops technical foul flagrant foul ect... 

Post#1 » by 1Hugo7 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Can we have someone updating these fouls that get review by the league. I'm still waiting on the stephen jackson flop call,Patt mill flop call, Jr smith "Flagrant Foul" on Tony Allen etc... Any info on this? or around the league
switch
Junior
Posts: 281
And1: 5
Joined: Oct 21, 2008
     

Re: Flops technical foul flagrant foul ect... 

Post#2 » by switch » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Why can't YOU just do it and help fellow realgmers =D
User avatar
NoLayupRule
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 38,312
And1: 2,301
Joined: Dec 05, 2002
Location: Playoffs Fool!
Contact:

Re: Flops technical foul flagrant foul ect... 

Post#3 » by NoLayupRule » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:28 pm

switch wrote:Why can't YOU just do it and help fellow realgmers =D

thats the right answer

:clap:
1Hugo7
Senior
Posts: 522
And1: 14
Joined: Jun 12, 2011

Re: Flops technical foul flagrant foul ect... 

Post#4 » by 1Hugo7 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:50 pm

NoLayupRule wrote:
switch wrote:Why can't YOU just do it and help fellow realgmers =D

thats the right answer

:clap:


I would but have no idea where to look it up. obviously i would of done it if i had the info. idiots.
User avatar
KnicksFan7
Rookie
Posts: 1,248
And1: 226
Joined: Feb 08, 2006
       

Re: Flops technical foul flagrant foul ect... 

Post#5 » by KnicksFan7 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:24 am

1Hugo7 wrote:
NoLayupRule wrote:
switch wrote:Why can't YOU just do it and help fellow realgmers =D

thats the right answer

:clap:


I would but have no idea where to look it up. obviously i would of done it if i had the info. idiots.

Idiots? No need to start name calling. Lol


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I_Love_NYK
RealGM
Posts: 10,836
And1: 121
Joined: Jul 31, 2002
Location: jersey city,nj
Contact:

Re: Flops technical foul flagrant foul ect... 

Post#6 » by I_Love_NYK » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:17 am

I'm, suprised Ginobili and Blake Griffin haven't gotten called yet. For these flops they have to be really blatant to be called. Because the egos of the players are at line also.

Return to New York Knicks


Users browsing this forum: Wonderllama