ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Alex Jones freaks out on CNN

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

21shumpshumpst
Banned User
And1: 36

Re: OT: Alex Jones freaks out on CNN 

Post#281 » by 21shumpshumpst » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:09 am

aj49689 wrote:I can see it now, 21shumpshumpst has a guy show up at is him with a black market gun and his neighbor just watches while the man steals everything from him. Later he asks his neighbor,"why didn't you help me in the short time while he was stealing everything of mine that is valuable. His neighbor says, "I would of but the government took my guns."

Or I could replace everything because I have insurance and because I make enough to be able to replace those objects.

Or I could have a ADT type system and cops come within minutes.

Or through hard work I can live in an upper class community where crime is lower. (obvoiusly it could stlil have happen here but less likely)

But lets forget all those things and let people use guns when they don't have the training to do so.
That sounds smart. :lol: :lol: :lol:

K lets say we allow everyone to have a gun. Who is going to pay for their ongoing training? Because they need to be trained.

You willing to pony up your tax dollars for this?
AndroidMan
Veteran
And1: 262

Post#282 » by AndroidMan » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:13 am

johnnywishbone wrote:Like I said before, there are real and pressing problems we face as a nation and as a human race. We don't need to invent new ones like the government is secretly controlling the weather. And that there is this huge international conspiracy where all the media outlets are in cahoots to hide it.

Are you familiar with MK-ULTRA? Are you familiar with directed energy weapons. Do you know about Operation Northwoods or the Gulf of Tonkin incident? If you knew about some of these events that were declassified by the Freedom of Information on our CIA, then you wouldn't find weather manipulation that far fetched. Seriously do the research on these topics, then come back to me and tell me weather manipulation is an invented conspiracy.
johnnywishbone
General Manager
And1: 1,361

Post#283 » by johnnywishbone » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:14 am

aj49689 wrote:
Oh stop it with your all knowing without any research understanding. I bet your one of those people that think this country has a long prosperous future? I would like you to see more then you do atm, that's all. Real wisdom is not something everyone can share, only those who search for the truth will find it. It's not wise to downplay everything you don't know about, and to think your so sure what isn't being disclosed to you. Its just your opinion, that's all, you never state any real facts.

We have this on-going discussion here about an assault weapons ban that I regularly participate in. If I'm correct here is your side of it:

I need to own assault weapons because the government is controlling the weather and they are going to use a "natural" disaster (which is really of their creation) to justify imposing martial law. And that's why you need an assault weapon because you are going to be like Rambo and save us from the "New World Order".

Here is my side of the argument:

I believe there should be an assault weapons ban because they serve no purpose in society and they lead to tragic events like in Aurora and Newtown.

Do you have any idea on just how crazy your side sounds? And for your information mister truth seeker - every single generation of people on this Earth has had a few people who believe the world is coming to an end. And guess what? Every single generation has a few people who turned out to be wrong!

Surprise, surprise!
Play time is over.
AndroidMan
Veteran

Post#284 » by AndroidMan » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:14 am

aj49689 wrote:I can see it now, 21shumpshumpst has a guy show up at is him with a black market gun and his neighbor just watches while the man steals everything from him. Later he asks his neighbor,"why didn't you help me in the short time while he was stealing everything of mine that is valuable. His neighbor says, "I would of but the government took my guns."

That would be hilarious. 2 Thumbs up.
johnnywishbone
General Manager

Post#285 » by johnnywishbone » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:16 am

AndroidMan wrote:
johnnywishbone wrote:Like I said before, there are real and pressing problems we face as a nation and as a human race. We don't need to invent new ones like the government is secretly controlling the weather. And that there is this huge international conspiracy where all the media outlets are in cahoots to hide it.

Are you familiar with MK-ULTRA? Are you familiar with directed energy weapons. Do you know about Operation Northwoods or the Gulf of Tonkin incident? If you knew about some of these events that were declassified by the Freedom of Information on our CIA, then you wouldn't find weather manipulation that far fetched. Seriously do the research on these topics, then come back to me and tell me weather manipulation is an invented conspiracy.

So all the news outlets that are completely at odds with each other over every other issue. Have now come together to repress this one story about weather manipulation but you somehow uncovered it because you listen to Alex Jones?

Put the bong down and go outside.
Play time is over.
Rasho Brezec
Knicks Forum Euro Scout
And1: 18,400

Post#286 » by Rasho Brezec » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:17 am

Tell me I didn't see HAARP being discussed.
aj49689
Rookie
And1: 119

Post#287 » by aj49689 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:19 am

21shumpshumpst wrote:You know what else is real? Being hit by a car. Being in a car accident and dying. Getting hit by a train after someone pushes you on the rails. Airplanes crashing.

So if I really want to be safe and make sure nothing happens I should never drive, fly or be near train tracks. right? Because that is basically what you are saying IF something bad could happen I should have a contingency.

Hmm what else could happen?

My roof could cave in. Maybe I have a house without a roof.

Again here is yours side argument in a nutshell. Something MIGHT HAPPEN so i need a gun.

Lets say you are 30 . That means you have been alive 365*30 = 10950 days. Let say you have been mugged at gun point 30 times which would be on the high end.

30/1095= .0027 so extrapulating there is a .2 percent chance of you getting mugged again in the next 30 years.

Lol. But of course you need that gun because that .2 percent man. Thats rough. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, now add all the other possible situation that call for a gun. Don't just use being mugged because people in new york city are more likely to be mugged then not. Ive lived in Detroit, Kalamazoo, and Toledo Ohio. Ive had guns and knifes pulled out on me. I've been beat with large sticks from a tree because they thought it was funny to do so. When my friends got a concealed weapons permit, all the threats and fighting stopped, on the streets its a little different. But no one should ever go looking for problems. Late at night all the crack head come out on the streets, so maybe you should be home with locks on your door keeping them out. What happens when you they still try to get in and climb your house to break in a window. I can tell you what happen to me, I grab something that looked like a gun and said freeze. If i didnt act like a had a gun would they of kept coming? If they knew for damn sure I didn't have a gun would they of kept going? Considering the fact that if guns were banned then the gig would be up and there would be no reason to be afraid of one man when you got 8-10 friends. People got to eat, peoples children got to eat, what happens when they can't feed their children? Would you kill for your kids to survive and have a bite to eat?
If you want, to destroy my sweater. Pull this "Thread" as I walk away.

CARROT SOUP!
johnnywishbone
General Manager

Post#288 » by johnnywishbone » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:20 am

Rasho Brezec wrote:Tell me I didn't see HAARP being discussed.

Go to the top of your web browser, click the close button and run. This convo has gone full crazy.
Play time is over.
NyKnicks1714
RealGM
And1: 24,102

Post#289 » by NyKnicks1714 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:20 am

That and giant lasers.
AndroidMan
Veteran

Post#290 » by AndroidMan » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:21 am

johnnywishbone wrote:So all the news outlets that are completely at odds with each other over every other issue. Have now come together to repress this one story about weather manipulation but you somehow uncovered it because you listen to Alex Jones?

LMAO if you think TV isn't controlled. You are seriously lacking in the comprehension department if you truly believe our media is independent and honest. Another fact you may not know... The Major media outlets(CNN,FOX,NBC<NYT) are all owned by a very small group of conglomerates. It's not free speech like they make you believe. Everything is controlled. Please go research MK-Ultra for a start. Give it a go.

Also read up on this while you're at it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concentrat ... _ownership
21shumpshumpst
Banned User

Post#291 » by 21shumpshumpst » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:21 am

Look at the context in which it was brought to the discussion then lol.
aj49689
Rookie

Post#292 » by aj49689 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:23 am

johnnywishbone wrote:
aj49689 wrote:
Oh stop it with your all knowing without any research understanding. I bet your one of those people that think this country has a long prosperous future? I would like you to see more then you do atm, that's all. Real wisdom is not something everyone can share, only those who search for the truth will find it. It's not wise to downplay everything you don't know about, and to think your so sure what isn't being disclosed to you. Its just your opinion, that's all, you never state any real facts.

We have this on-going discussion here about an assault weapons ban that I regularly participate in. If I'm correct here is your side of it:

I need to own assault weapons because the government is controlling the weather and they are going to use a "natural" disaster (which is really of their creation) to justify imposing martial law. And that's why you need an assault weapon because you are going to be like Rambo and save us from the "New World Order".

I believe there should be an assault weapons ban because they serve no purpose in society and they lead to tragic events like in Aurora and Newtown.

Do you have any idea on just how crazy your side sounds? And for your information mister truth seeker - every single generation of people on this Earth has had a few people who believe the world is coming to an end. And guess what? Every single generation has a few people who turned out to be wrong!

Surprise, surprise!

I didn't say people need guns because weather is being controlled. I am saying people need to understand why the right to bare arms is important. You don't have a use for guns but many others do and they like to keep the government honest. You need to stop trying to make things look like something they are not.

CARROT SOUP!
johnnywishbone
General Manager

Post#293 » by johnnywishbone » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:24 am

AndroidMan wrote:
johnnywishbone wrote:So all the news outlets that are completely at odds with each other over every other issue. Have now come together to repress this one story about weather manipulation but you somehow uncovered it because you listen to Alex Jones?

LMAO if you think TV isn't controlled. You are seriously lacking in the comprehension department if you truly believe our media is independent and honest. Another fact you may not know... The Major media outlets(CNN,FOX,NBC<NYT) are all owned by a very small group of conglomerates. It's not free speech like they make you believe. Everything is controlled. Please go research MK-Ultra for a start. Give it a go.

The point you are missing is that I can open up the NY Times and read the sky is blue and then I go over to Fox News and I see the sky is actually orange. The two never agree on anything - ever. But now somehow these two different organizations who have nothing in common otherwise have now banded together in an effort to cover up the US government's secret weather manipulation project?

Play time is over.
21shumpshumpst
Banned User

Post#294 » by 21shumpshumpst » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:25 am

johnnywishbone wrote:
AndroidMan wrote:

The point you are missing is that I can open up the NY Times and read the sky is blue and then I go over to Fox News and I see the sky is actually orange. The two never agree on anything - ever. But now somehow these two different organizations who have nothing in common otherwise have now banded together in an effort to cover up the US government's secret weather manipulation project?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bowdown: :bowdown:
johnnywishbone
General Manager

Post#295 » by johnnywishbone » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:26 am

AndroidMan wrote:

Play time is over.
AndroidMan
Veteran

Post#296 » by AndroidMan » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:26 am

NyKnicks1714 wrote:

That and giant lasers.

And yet both are scientifically feasible by having knowledge of Tesla's' directed energy systems. If you believe our government isn't working on this, then I would find you to be absolutely naive and lacking in understanding of Tesla's theories.

I'd even want the government to pursue Tesla's ideas for the greater good, as long as there is some transparency, because these are the mother of all weapon systems. Nukes will be 3rd rate. It would be foolish for any advanced nation not to pursue these weapon systems as they are scientifically sound.
AndroidMan
Veteran

Post#297 » by AndroidMan » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:28 am

johnnywishbone wrote:
AndroidMan wrote:

One guy was right. People might actually give you links that would help you learn, but you are too arrogant to do any link checking. It's lazy and just plain arrogant to assume you are right. Seriously go read about MK-Ultra and come back to me.
Rasho Brezec
Knicks Forum Euro Scout
And1: 18,400

Post#298 » by Rasho Brezec » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:29 am

Huh. I always thought these guys only exist in movies as comic relief.
aj49689
Rookie

Post#299 » by aj49689 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:29 am

AndroidMan wrote:

When you don't watch TV and you don't follow the main stream media, life is much better. When you buy into their ideas it creates more problems then it would ever fix. So many people that left America and their fame because of the power that control's it.

CARROT SOUP!
johnnywishbone
General Manager

Post#300 » by johnnywishbone » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:31 am

aj49689 wrote:
johnnywishbone wrote:
aj49689 wrote:

Surprise, surprise!

I didn't say people need guns because weather is being controlled. I am saying people need to understand why the right to bare arms is important. You don't have a use for guns but many others do and they like to keep the government honest. You need to stop trying to make things look like something they are not.

aj49689 wrote:You need to do more research buddy. The president has dictator power if he enacts marshal law. He can declare marshal law if a natural disaster or war happens on American soil. With all the wars and Natural disasters happening its bound to come here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ7n8leCFjU
Here is just one warning but there are many more from credible scientific minds. NEW Madrid over due.

Come again?
Play time is over.

Return to New York Knicks