ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Alex Jones freaks out on CNN

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,169

Re: OT: Alex Jones freaks out on CNN 

Post#381 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:32 am

AndroidMan wrote:
HawthorneWingo wrote:
Little Italia wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhx9p1vXu5E[/youtube]

Don't agree with Alex Jones but Piers Morgan and his guest looking pretty hypocritical right here.

First off, and most importantly, that girl on the right is hot!

When libs/progressive make comments like Bissenger made, I don't take them too seriously since neither he nor Piers probably owns a gun. It was more hypothetical hyperbole. However, when conservatives make those "I got you in my crosshairs" type comments, they have the weaponry and the ammunition and even if they are too high profile to do anything about it, they are speaking to a constituency which hears and is sympathetic that message.

So, while I see your point, it's much ado about nothing. But that girl on the right; that's another story. :D

the girl is of slightly above average looks, no bombshell, and more importantly sounds rude and obnoxious. I'd bang if I had about 6 beers and some earplugs, and I can safely ride away clean early. I'd be worried about the liberals who have bodyguards with weapons, myself. Crude rhetoric is crude rhetoric. Why should one fear Alex Jones when he has a clean criminal record, but somehow not fear a liberal who's talking about committing violence. I suppose in your perverse mind only liberals are spared, and all conservatives can go kick rocks, because they're evil. BS

It's Huntman's daughter, douche.

Anyhow, as for Bissenger's it' called irony. And didn't Jones threaten for fight Piers and talked about "the revolution" if the government restricts his gun rights?
POSTING POLICIES:
1. Posts are dictated but not proofread most of the time. It depends.
2. All typos are not the fault of the real Harthorne Wingo, may he Rest In Peace.
AndroidMan
Veteran
And1: 262

Post#382 » by AndroidMan » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:41 am

HawthorneWingo wrote:
It's Huntman's daughter, douche.

Anyhow, as for Bissenger's it' called irony. And didn't Jones threaten for fight Piers and talked about "the revolution" if the government restricts his gun rights?

Who gives a f if it was Huntsman's daughter or anyone else's. She sounds rude , crude, and advocates hitting someone with an assault rifle which can likely lead to severe injuries or death. Alex asked Piers to fight him in a boxing match that is regulated and would not result in severe or fatal injuries, see any difference?
johnnywishbone
General Manager
And1: 1,361

Post#383 » by johnnywishbone » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:45 am

AndroidMan wrote:
johnnywishbone wrote:Look. I'm not an expert on Indian history but it's very simple.

Who did the British hand over power to? Did they hand it over to the followers of Gandhi or Bose?

If you're not an expert on the subject and are speaking to someone who has more knowledge of said subject then you do, it would probably be best to not make concrete statements. That technique is using humility followed by arrogance in false assumption. Either way, they would never have handed over the power if there was never a Bose to begin with.

STFU, your an ****. Don't talk to me again.
Play time is over.
AndroidMan
Veteran

Post#384 » by AndroidMan » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:49 am

johnnywishbone wrote:
AndroidMan wrote:
johnnywishbone wrote:Look. I'm not an expert on Indian history but it's very simple.

Who did the British hand over power to? Did they hand it over to the followers of Gandhi or Bose?

If you're not an expert on the subject and are speaking to someone who has more knowledge of said subject then you do, it would probably be best to not make concrete statements. That technique is using humility followed by arrogance in false assumption. Either way, they would never have handed over the power if there was never a Bose to begin with.

No problem with that. Since gloves are off again.. f it, I'll take the high road. Have a nice life.
21shumpshumpst
Banned User
And1: 36

Post#385 » by 21shumpshumpst » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:50 am

johnnywishbone wrote:
AndroidMan wrote:

He is a moron. He tried to prove me wrong on something I never said by bringing HAARP to the conversation. Then looked like a complete tool when I called him out on it. Don't waste your time on an ignoramus like that.
AndroidMan
Veteran

Post#386 » by AndroidMan » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:54 am

and fwiw, Johnny, you could've simply stated this

Look. I'm not an expert on Indian history, but I do believe that the reason the British had handed over India was because(your reasons) and not because of Bose. I understand your position, but this is what i believe

That would've worked much better for you and you would never have come off as arrogant. I would've taken your side with respect and accepted some of your humility, but the way you phrased it showed undue arrogance and I had no other choice but to respond the way I did. Once again, have a nice life.
johnnywishbone
General Manager

Post#387 » by johnnywishbone » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:00 am

21shumpshumpst wrote: by bringing HAARP to the conversation.

You know what?? Getting back to the original topic and having watched Alex Jones's cinema of him huddled in his hotel room "terrified" that Piers Morgan was going to come after him, I'd like to ask one question.

If these guys like Alex Jones are all that stand between us and an all powerful international fascist conspiracy who control, among other things, the weather. Why doesn't the international fascist conspiracy just kill them?

Are they powerful enough to take over the world but they can't do anything about Alex Jones except sick Piers Morgan on him?

And having watched that Alex Jones video above I am now convinced that this is a complete act on Jones' part. That is bad acting, what a sick person it takes to create these paranoias to sell to the truly insane and impressionable.
Play time is over.
AndroidMan
Veteran

Post#388 » by AndroidMan » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:21 am

KingArrogance wrote:If these guys like Alex Jones are all that stand between us and an all powerful international fascist conspiracy who control, among other things, the weather. Why doesn't the international fascist conspiracy just kill them?

In response to KingArrogance, as I'm not allowed to speak to that Johnny guy, I'm not sure if killing or ridding of King Conspiracy Theorist AJ would remove conspiracy theorists altogether. In fact, any shady death or incarceration would probably just fuel the fire and make the situation much worse. Especially at a time like this, when CT's are aware of a high profile visit to CNN. The internet would probably go berserk if AJ was killed or arrested in a shady fashion. I'd also make the assumption that if you kill or arrest AJ, there are probably 50 new AJ's waiting in the wings.
Little Italia
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,134

Post#389 » by Little Italia » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:50 am

Guys, Alex Jones is a total SHILL, a government shill.

The guy puts on great performances day in and day out but on Piers Morgan, he may just beat Daniel Day Lewis for the Oscar.

He acted like that on Piers Morgan to show how really nutty he is and give a bad name to gun owners. "OMG gun owners are bad and crazy like this Eric Cartman looking fool!!" Which could be to further push the agenda to ban all guns.

AJ did his part.

"New York Knicks will never win a championship with James Dolan at the helm. Off with his head!!"

WELCOME TO MEDIOCRE HELL
NYK_Lampe
Rookie
And1: 60

Post#390 » by NYK_Lampe » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:36 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTyCD2n6HAQ[/youtube]
Kenyon009 wrote:Drafted another Barfnani?
NYK_Lampe
Rookie

Post#391 » by NYK_Lampe » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:37 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzEgrUwfeU4[/youtube]
NyKnicks1714
RealGM
And1: 23,809

Post#392 » by NyKnicks1714 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:00 pm

NYK_Lampe wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzEgrUwfeU4[/youtube]

This is disgusting. To use The Sandy Hook shooting for nonsense like this is just disgusting, no other word for it.
NYK_Lampe
Rookie

Post#393 » by NYK_Lampe » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:42 pm

NyKnicks1714 wrote:

This is disgusting. To use The Sandy Hook shooting for nonsense like this is just disgusting, no other word for it.

I cant ratinoalize to myself no matter how much I think in my head how is that little girl supposedly shot dead and there she is with the president the day after the shootings? And how is the father all smiling and chuckling right before he goes on tv the day after his daughter is killed and when he is about to go on he goes from smiling then it looks like he has a 7 or 8 second period where it looks like he is trying to get himself to seem really sad like he goes into acting mode. WTF
yaboynyp
Assistant Coach
And1: 206

Post#394 » by yaboynyp » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:31 pm

So now we’re supposed to believe 26 funerals were fake?
AndroidMan
Veteran

Post#395 » by AndroidMan » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:01 pm

NYK_Lampe wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTyCD2n6HAQ[/youtube]

Never understood why people want to bring up England, as if that's some Utopian Paradise. I respect these people in the video advocating the right to own firearms to protect themselves from criminals that do have them.

I also don't believe this country should try to emulate what they do in England. They have violent, crimes, muggings, live in a high surveillance society(big brother), are pretty rude, and obnoxious. The United States was a much better country when we tried to be the opposite of England. What happened?
AndroidMan
Veteran

Post#396 » by AndroidMan » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:07 pm

that "father" is def suspect. I caught the whole smiling at first, but then try to fake fear when he was going live. Felt like over acting to me. No way he's jovial and smiling and all of a sudden goes into shock. being in shock is constant, especially if your daughter has just been murdered. There are no smiling op's after something so heinous takes place. Good find.
johnnywishbone
General Manager

Post#397 » by johnnywishbone » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Just reported on CNN that in Australia they implemented a ban on all semi and fully automatic machine guns and they've had a 60% reduction in gun related homicides.

Does anybody think Australia is governed by a fascist regime intent on suppressing it's citizenry?
Play time is over.
Rasho Brezec
Knicks Forum Euro Scout
And1: 18,400

Post#398 » by Rasho Brezec » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:14 pm

The irony of someone from America calling a Brit rude and obnoxious.
johnnywishbone
General Manager

Post#399 » by johnnywishbone » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Rasho Brezec wrote:The irony of someone from America calling a Brit rude and obnoxious.

You do understand that is a rude and obnoxious comment? Now that's irony.
Play time is over.
TheChad708
Junior
And1: 160

Post#400 » by TheChad708 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:17 pm

I went to high school with Emilie's dad, Robbie. While my assurance means nothing, I know that Robbie did lose his daughter that day. Conspiracies used to be kind of cool to listen to, now they have one for every single event.

Return to New York Knicks