ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Alex Jones freaks out on CNN

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

21shumpshumpst
Banned User
And1: 36

Re: OT: Alex Jones freaks out on CNN 

Post#301 » by 21shumpshumpst » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:32 am

johnnywishbone wrote:
aj49689 wrote:
I didn't say people need guns because weather is being controlled. I am saying people need to understand why the right to bare arms is important. You don't have a use for guns but many others do and they like to keep the government honest. You need to stop trying to make things look like something they are not.

aj49689 wrote:You need to do more research buddy. The president has dictator power if he enacts marshal law. He can declare marshal law if a natural disaster or war happens on American soil. With all the wars and Natural disasters happening its bound to come here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ7n8leCFjU
Here is just one warning but there are many more from credible scientific minds. NEW Madrid over due.

Come again?

Check mate. Good game aj.
johnnywishbone
General Manager
And1: 1,361

Post#302 » by johnnywishbone » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:33 am

AndroidMan wrote:
One guy was right. People might actually give you links that would help you learn, but you are too arrogant to do any link checking. It's lazy and just plain arrogant to assume you are right. Seriously go read about MK-Ultra and come back to me.

There are only two guys you and AJ. And you gave me a link (about a strike in India) and I looked it up. And lo and behold you had that story all wrong too.
Play time is over.
AndroidMan
Veteran
And1: 262

Post#303 » by AndroidMan » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:33 am

aj49689 wrote:
AndroidMan wrote:
johnnywishbone wrote:So all the news outlets that are completely at odds with each other over every other issue. Have now come together to repress this one story about weather manipulation but you somehow uncovered it because you listen to Alex Jones?

Put the bong down and go outside.

LMAO if you think TV isn't controlled. You are seriously lacking in the comprehension department if you truly believe our media is independent and honest. Another fact you may not know... The Major media outlets(CNN,FOX,NBC<NYT) are all owned by a very small group of conglomerates. It's not free speech like they make you believe. Everything is controlled. Please go research MK-Ultra for a start. Give it a go.

Also read up on this while you're at it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concentrat ... _ownership

When you don't watch TV and you don't follow the main stream media, life is much better. When you buy into their ideas it creates more problems then it would ever fix. So many people that left America and their fame because of the power that control's it.

Agreed. I shut off the tv alongtime ago and stopped believing in the lies. I was just like these people. Caught up in the trap and just accept everything as it was delivered to me. I believed all the lies.

Glad I've been awaken. Troublesome when you try to explain what you learned to others, but they are so caught up in the way they were taught, they get defensive because it's asking them to challenge things they've been brainwashed to believe is true. Almost as if they are scared to accept any reality but the one they've been accustomed to. Not being able to trust their own government would just flip their worlds around and that's why they get defensive and abusive to anyone who challenged their reality. It is what it is. What can you do?
aj49689
Rookie
And1: 119

Post#304 » by aj49689 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:34 am

johnnywishbone wrote:
aj49689 wrote:
aj49689 wrote:You need to do more research buddy. The president has dictator power if he enacts marshal law. He can declare marshal law if a natural disaster or war happens on American soil. With all the wars and Natural disasters happening its bound to come here.

Here is just one warning but there are many more from credible scientific minds. NEW Madrid over due.

Come again?

Where did I say I think we need guns because the weather is being controlled? You are obviously a f-ing moron.
If you want, to destroy my sweater. Pull this "Thread" as I walk away.

CARROT SOUP!
johnnywishbone
General Manager

Post#305 » by johnnywishbone » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:35 am

aj49689 wrote:
Where did I say I think we need guns because the weather is being controlled? You are obviously a f-ing moron.

aj49689 wrote:Tesla's research is very interesting to say the least. What gets me the most is how people think the government has handed over all of their knowledge and we the people know everything they do. Its obvious that we don't and still people say, we would of figured it out. Is that why tons of scientist have been killed off in the last few years. If physics says its not possible people really believe that are main stream science is the best it could be. We are simple people with simple minds, those of us that are here to live a pleasureful life only have small perception of reality.

:clown:
Play time is over.
AndroidMan
Veteran

Post#306 » by AndroidMan » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:35 am

johnnywishbone wrote:
AndroidMan wrote:
One guy was right. People might actually give you links that would help you learn, but you are too arrogant to do any link checking. It's lazy and just plain arrogant to assume you are right. Seriously go read about MK-Ultra and come back to me.

There are only two guys you and AJ. And you gave me a link (about a strike in India) and I looked it up. And lo and behold you had that story all wrong too.

Wrong, I had knowledge over you. You didn't even know of the incident until I brought it to your attention. You assumed Gandhi freed the Indians because the British had a change of heart, which was foolish. You don't have knowledge of Subash Chandra Bose or any other Indians which were not taught to you by your school system. I'm filling you in the details with the rest.
aj49689
Rookie

Post#307 » by aj49689 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:37 am

johnnywishbone wrote:
AndroidMan wrote:

You just like to think your right, I grabed a link that popped up under search about New madrid. Do further research to see all the scientific minds claiming very soon the New Madrid will go off causing a lot of destruction. The type that could cause marshal law. Just like the idea that super volcano Yellowstone National Park can create.

CARROT SOUP!
aj49689
Rookie

Post#308 » by aj49689 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:39 am

johnnywishbone wrote:
aj49689 wrote:

aj49689 wrote:Tesla's research is very interesting to say the least. What gets me the most is how people think the government has handed over all of their knowledge and we the people know everything they do. Its obvious that we don't and still people say, we would of figured it out. Is that why tons of scientist have been killed off in the last few years. If physics says its not possible people really believe that are main stream science is the best it could be. We are simple people with simple minds, those of us that are here to live a pleasureful life only have small perception of reality.

I wasn't talking to you or shumploser, I was making a statement that it was very interesting and how to discredit. Not to mention people that don't want to understand it are to busy trying to make fun of it.

CARROT SOUP!
aj49689
Rookie

Post#309 » by aj49689 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:42 am

johnnywishbone wrote:
aj49689 wrote:

Reread it and try to understand it or stop trying to make it something its not. Tesla's research is very interesting to say the least doesn't imply that I want guns because their controlling the weather. What I am trying to say isn't something little kids should try to make fun of.

CARROT SOUP!
johnnywishbone
General Manager

Post#310 » by johnnywishbone » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:46 am

aj49689 wrote:I wasn't talking to you or shumploser, I was making a statement that it was very interesting and how to discredit. Not to mention people that don't want to understand it are to busy trying to make fun of it.

I really shouldn't make fun of you guys. Because you just don't know how the world works.

The government does most of it's "research" by giving grants to Universities. Especially in the study of energy research. There is no secret Dr. Evil lair where the US is running experiments and that it periodically has to kill off scientists to keep it a secret.

I'm sorry but what you are suggesting is nonsense. And I'll leave you with that. One day when, hopefully, you are old and none of your doomsday scenarios have come to pass you will see the folly in your beliefs.
Play time is over.
aj49689
Rookie

Post#311 » by aj49689 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:47 am

AndroidMan wrote:
johnnywishbone wrote:
AndroidMan wrote:

Wrong, I had knowledge over you. You didn't even know of the incident until I brought it to your attention. You assumed Gandhi freed the Indians because the British had a change of heart, which was foolish. You don't have knowledge of Subash Chandra Bose or any other Indians which were not taught to you by your school system. I'm filling you in the details with the rest.

Their misunderstanding everything so what is the point? Their bed times should be soon because they have school tomorrow, a place to learn. They need to take US history, every school teaches why its important to keep out gun laws.

DICK ACT of 1902 . . . CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN) The Trump Card Enacted by the Congress Further Asserting the Second Amendment as Untouchable
The Dick Act of 1902 also known as the Efficiency of Militia Bill H.R. 11654, of June 28, 1902 invalidates all so-called gun-control laws. It also divides the militia into three distinct and separate entities.
The Dick Act of 1902 cannot be repealed; to do so would violate bills of attainder and ex post facto laws which would be yet another gross violation of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The President of the United States has zero authority without violating the Constitution to call the National Guard to serve outside of their State borders.

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data ... 1237163642

They already lost and yet they still think their right, go figure.

CARROT SOUP!
aj49689
Rookie

Post#312 » by aj49689 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:51 am

johnnywishbone wrote:
aj49689 wrote:I wasn't talking to you or shumploser, I was making a statement that it was very interesting and how to discredit. Not to mention people that don't want to understand it are to busy trying to make fun of it.

I really shouldn't make fun of you guys. Because you just don't know how the world works.

The government does most of it's "research" by giving grants to Universities. Especially in the study of energy research. There is no secret Dr. Evil lair where the US is running experiments and that it periodically has to kill off scientists to keep it a secret.

I'm sorry but what you are suggesting is nonsense. And I'll leave you with that. One day when, hopefully, you are old and none of your doomsday scenarios have come to pass you will see the folly in your beliefs.

Research this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnEZ6FdE9mE

JFK's speech shortly before he was assassinated...

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."

In my efforts to provide you a transcript of the attached file, I have discovered that the above paragraph is word for word the first 1:26.

The next 3 paragraphs and the first sentence of the next paragraph were omitted. I do not know why since I do not know what the editor of the original speech had in his or her mind. The file continues .....

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

End at 2:28 - This is a solid piece in the transcript but ends mid paragraph.

Several more paragraphs of the transcript are skipped and the file continues.......

"No President should fear public scrutinity of his program. For from that scrutiny comes understanding; and from that understanding comes support or opposition. And both are necessary. I am not asking your newspapers to support the Administration, but I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed.

I not only could not stifle controversy among your readers-- I welcome it. This Administration intends to be candid about its errors; for as a wise man once said: "An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." We intend to accept full responsibility for our errors; and we expect you to point them out when we miss them.

Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed-- and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First (emphasized) Amendment-- the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution-- not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and sentimental, not to simply "give the public what it wants"--but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold educate and sometimes even anger public opinion.

This means greater coverage and analysis of international news-- for it is no longer far away and foreign but close at hand and local. It means greater attention to improved understanding of the news as well as improved transmission. And it means, finally, that government at all levels, must meet its obligation to provide you with the fullest possible information outside the narrowest limits of national security...

This part ends at 4:52. mid sentence. It left out "--and we intend to do it." It also skips a paragraph and then the file continues ...

"And so it is to the printing press--to the recorder of mans deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news-- that we look for strength and assistance, confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent."

CARROT SOUP!
johnnywishbone
General Manager

Post#313 » by johnnywishbone » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:55 am

OK, so I went and look at the Real Madrid video. So in twelve months when we haven't had an earth quake will you then admit that you are preaching nonsense?

And if I thought the comments in here were weird.... go look at those comments boys. OMG, the guy who posted that video goes on a trip about demons being real and another guy about demon possession.

THIS IS WHY GUNS ARE **** SCARY. PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT THEY CAN BE CONTROLLED BY DEMONS WANTING GUNS.
Play time is over.
aj49689
Rookie

Post#314 » by aj49689 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:57 am

johnnywishbone wrote:OK, so I went and look at the Real Madrid video. So in twelve months when we haven't had an earth quake will you then admit that you are preaching nonsense?

And if I thought the comments in here were weird.... go look at those comments boys. OMG, the guy who posted that video goes on a trip about demons being real and another guy about demon possession.

THIS IS WHY GUNS ARE **** SCARY. PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT THEY CAN BE CONTROLLED BY DEMONS WANTING GUNS.

That's not the only video about the New Madrid being unsafe. There is a diversity of videos that do have wackos saying what seems to be crazy. I can't help them, but if that is the only research you've done then you haven't done your job.

CARROT SOUP!
AndroidMan
Veteran

Post#315 » by AndroidMan » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:58 am

johnnywishbone wrote:

Yes, government gives research grants to highly classified projects such as HAARP and directed energy systems to colleges where the classified research can easily be stolen. That totally makes sense. Hey we know there are spies among us but let's do our research openly. That totally makes the most sense.

Also what do you assume they do at the HAARP base in Alaska because it's completely classified? Seriously what do you think they do there?
aj49689
Rookie

Post#316 » by aj49689 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 12:59 am

aj49689 wrote:
johnnywishbone wrote:OK, so I went and look at the Real Madrid video. So in twelve months when we haven't had an earth quake will you then admit that you are preaching nonsense?

Who ever said anything about a prediction of it happening in the next 12 months. Im sure its possible that it could happen and then again its not much different then Yellowstone National Park being over due. Its not If its when, and when it happens if you are around it will effect you.
That's not the only video about the New Madrid being unsafe. There is a diversity of videos that do have wackos saying what seems to be crazy. I can't help them, but if that is the only research you've done then you haven't done your job.

CARROT SOUP!
Jeffrey
Head Coach
And1: 5,065

Post#317 » by Jeffrey » Wed Jan 9, 2013 1:04 am

I want to get this straight because there's a lot of hypocrites around... since the shootings happened...

"WE need our guns to protect from the government becoming a dictatorship"

I remember 10 years ago, right around the Patriot Act was passed and wireless tapping happened... and you hear the same people that is defending gun rights would say...

"I have nothing to hide from the government, they can listen to my conversation all they want! Are you hiding something?"

So what gives?

It sounds like the gun right advocates (crazy right wingers) only has 1 amendment in the US constitution. The rest.. who gives a ****!
johnnywishbone
General Manager

Post#318 » by johnnywishbone » Wed Jan 9, 2013 1:09 am

aj49689 wrote:
aj49689 wrote:

Who ever said anything about a prediction of it happening in the next 12 months. Im sure its possible that it could happen and then again its not much different then Yellowstone National Park being over due. Its not If its when, and when it happens if you are around it will effect you.

It's the title of the video YOU LINKED TO.
Play time is over.
johnnywishbone
General Manager

Post#319 » by johnnywishbone » Wed Jan 9, 2013 1:14 am

aj49689 wrote:
johnnywishbone wrote:

Research this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnEZ6FdE9mE

NEWS FLASH - we fought this war called the "Cold War" with the a country called the "Soviet Union". It was called the "Cold" war because hositilities were fought in proxy, through espionage and diplomacy. The Soviet Union fell apart over twenty years ago so they are not a threat anymore. But in JFK's day the Soviet Union was a clear and present danger to the US and they were spying on us. So JFK is asking the press not to release information that could tell our former enemies of our counter espionage efforts. And he tells them to use their best judgement -

JFK 14:30 wrote:All I ask - is it in the interest of national security [to release this information]?
Play time is over.
AndroidMan
Veteran

Post#320 » by AndroidMan » Wed Jan 9, 2013 1:17 am

johnnywishbone wrote:
NEWS FLASH - we fought this war called the "Cold War" with the a country called the "Soviet Union". It was called the "Cold" war because hositilities were fought in proxy, through espionage and diplomacy. The Soviet Union fell apart over twenty years ago so they are not a threat anymore. But in JFK's day the Soviet Union was a clear and present danger to the US and they were spying on us. So JFK is asking the press not to release information that could tell our former enemies of our counter espionage efforts. And he tells them to use their best judgement -

JFK 14:30 wrote:All I ask - is it in the interest of national security [to release this information]?

Is that why he(JFK) is opposed to secret societies and secret handshakes as he states in the video. Or that he wants us to be free and independent as we were meant to be. I can't believe you attempt to explain the cold war. You're a clown. I could run circles around you in US history. Don't even attempt to come at me.

Return to New York Knicks