ImageImageImageImageImage

Melo - KG : the Aftermath

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

RealGM
And1: 39,071

Re: Melo - KG : the Aftermath 

Post#81 » by 2010 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:34 am

I have a feeling Melo, his teammates and Coach Woody will learn from this.

Teams will now look to provoke us and continue to get physical in hopes we implode. The officials will continue to swallow their whistles in regards to who teams play us yet they'll be quick to blow when we get rough and tumble with the opposition.

Since this incident has been so heavily publicized I feel it will force the Knicks to adjust and act accordingly when those situations arise. We'll be better for it.

I'd rather learn these tough lessons in the regular season via losses than in the playoffs.

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
blumatic
Assistant Coach
And1: 787

Re: Melo - KG : the Aftermath 

Post#82 » by blumatic » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:45 am

2010 wrote:I have a feeling Melo, his teammates and Coach Woody will learn from this.

Teams will now look to provoke us and continue to get physical in hopes we implode. The officials will continue to swallow their whistles in regards to who teams play us yet they'll be quick to blow when we get rough and tumble with the opposition.

Since this incident has been so heavily publicized I feel it will force the Knicks to adjust and act accordingly when those situations arise. We'll be better for it.

I'd rather learn these tough lessons in the regular season via losses than in the playoffs.

I agree, everyone sees how frustrated this team gets. And I think that this is the rock bottom for this team.

You star player has been suspeneded because he couldnt keep his cool. Woodson says team lost composure. Everyoen sees it. KG is smiling.

I think this is our lowest point. And it is a great low point. Its something that the team can control.

But I just want this team to enjoy that kind of stuff and dish it out as well.

Return to New York Knicks