ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

OOO
Banned User
And1: 22

Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud 

Post#41 » by OOO » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:15 am

Wow what a fkin clown.
blue and orange
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,003

Post#42 » by blue and orange » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:15 am

Little Italia wrote:
frogfood wrote:Hopefully this allows him to drop to the Giants

HELL NO! Do not want.

Yeah hes not that good, I want us to keep Chase Blackburn and Jaquian Williams and add linebackers with speed through the draft.
Pharmcat
RealGM
And1: 19,005

Post#43 » by Pharmcat » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:15 am

destro wrote:and the plot thickens:
Clay Travis @ClayTravisBGID
Wow. RT @TheBigLead: Confirmed from 2 sources: ESPN has known about Manti Te'o story for 10 days.

:o :o :o
bkzfinest11
Rookie
And1: 244

Post#44 » by bkzfinest11 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:24 am

As Per TMZ, and he is claiming he has a good heart so he fell for this "hoax"

"Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o claims he's a victim who fell for someone's "sick joke" ... and he's really embarrassed over the scandal that's erupted over his not-really-dead girlfriend.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2ICBel1BO
http://www.tmzstore.com "
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 41,898

Post#45 » by GONYK » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:27 am

Does anybody really believe that a college football player, at NOTRE DAME of all places, is really faithful and head over heels in love with a girl he's never met?
NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,955

Post#46 » by NYKinMIA » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:28 am

Marty McFly wrote:jesus christ.

that might be the craziest thing I've ever heard in my life. a **** **** stack on a **** **** stack.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IihhAnqJDv8[/youtube]

Reggie is a damn genius, can't believe he hasn't blown up.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,426

Post#47 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:01 am

GONYK wrote:Does anybody really believe that a college football player, at NOTRE DAME of all places, is really faithful and head over heels in love with a girl he's never met?

:lol:

I went to BC. I live on campus with these guys. Not an ice cubes chance in hell.
Free Palestine
delvec19
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,920

Post#48 » by delvec19 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:10 am

Clearly just a gay who's covering up. How embarrassing.
delvec19
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,920

Post#49 » by delvec19 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:11 am

:lol: LMAO
-Ducky-
Starter
And1: 6

Post#50 » by -Ducky- » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:11 am

Him being gay, is maybe the only scenario where he doesn't come out of this, looking like a psycho.
blue and orange
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,003

Post#51 » by blue and orange » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:18 am

I love how ND is covering this up and painting Manti Teo as a victim. I really feel terrible for a muscular guy that can get any girl on campus at his finger tips yet has an online girlfriend. ND knew no funeral existed, just sounds very fishy, and I do believe ESPN had some knowledge of this themselves how many employees of ESPN have ND connections.

Its amazing that ND cares more about Manti Teo finding out about his so called GF who died didnt exist, then they did about a student manager who actually did die on their own watch.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#52 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am

blue and orange wrote:I love how ND is covering this up and painting Manti Teo as a victim. I really feel terrible for a muscular guy that can get any girl on campus at his finger tips yet has an online girlfriend. ND knew no funeral existed, just sounds very fishy, and I do believe ESPN had some knowledge of this themselves how many employees of ESPN have ND connections.

Its amazing that ND cares more about Manti Teo finding out about his so called GF who died didnt exist, then they did about a student manager who actually did die on their watch.

The truth will all come out. It's too late for him and anybody who stands behind him. This is nonsense. And he has some serious character issues which I'm sure will manifest themselves in other ways in the coming years.
Free Palestine
-Ducky-
Starter
And1: 6

Post#53 » by -Ducky- » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:31 am

As if this wasn't deep enough, now some form of his "girlfriend" exists.

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/201 ... e-met-her/
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#54 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:32 am

-Ducky- wrote:As if this wasn't deep enough, now some form of his "girlfriend" exists.

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/201 ... e-met-her/

:rofl:

Me thinks some of these football playahs have taken way too many hits to the noggin.
Free Palestine
Chaos Engine
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,244

Post#55 » by Chaos Engine » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:34 am

There's no way he's that naive and stupid. I think him and that other dude are lovers, and since he's Mormon he was afraid to come out.
Darain
Lead Assistant
And1: 39

Post#56 » by Darain » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:58 am

What is Catfish?
crowd goes wild wrote:Joel Anthony. Dude could probably give you around 27 ppg if he wasn't playing along side Chris Bosh.

I'm not a Kobe fan
nhh90 wrote:Kobe hasn't been doubled in a game since 07-08 season.
Pharmcat
RealGM
And1: 19,005

Post#57 » by Pharmcat » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:00 am

blue and orange wrote:I love how ND is covering this up and painting Manti Teo as a victim. I really feel terrible for a muscular guy that can get any girl on campus at his finger tips yet has an online girlfriend. ND knew no funeral existed, just sounds very fishy, and I do believe ESPN had some knowledge of this themselves how many employees of ESPN have ND connections.

Its amazing that ND cares more about Manti Teo finding out about his so called GF who died didnt exist, then they did about a student manager who actually did die on their own watch.

why would ND risk their reputation and cover this up?

maybe he was the victim?

dont know who to believe right now
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 41,898

Post#58 » by GONYK » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:06 am

Pharmcat wrote:

maybe he was the victim?

The same reason they covered up a rape that resulted in the girl committing suicide.

ND football comes first and they wanted a Heisman winner.
Jetset
RealGM
And1: 162

Post#59 » by Jetset » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:13 am

Pharmcat wrote:

maybe he was the victim?

let's put it like this, notre dame has known about this since last year, december 26th to be exact. why is something like this just now coming out on january 16, 2013? notre dame claimed in their presser on this matter which was held at 8 pm tonight that they had planned on releasing this information this week but deadspin beat them to it. isn't it just strange that the week that deadspin gets the info, nd had planned all along to release the info? doesn't make sense right? that's because nd had never planned on releasing it, only to play the news off when it gets released by deadspin.

notre dame wouldn't have anything to cover up if all this was true and te'o was hoaxed. they would have all the incentive in the world to cover it up if te'o was actually involved in this and this was all either to cover up the fact that he's a homosexual or this was all a ruse to draw spotlight to the nd program with him being the star face of the football team and put his name in the heisman conversation with a pretty interesting story under his belt.

either way, i cannot wait for him to come out publicly tomorrow.
Orange N Blue
Rookie
And1: 13

Post#60 » by Orange N Blue » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:21 am

Lance Armstrong is sooooo happy right now.

Return to New York Knicks