yardbarker

NCAA Wiretap Headlines

OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, NoLayupRule, Knickstape1214, Brooklyn_Yards, j4remi, Thugger HBC, GONYK, Thorn, mrpoetryNmotion

Post#181 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:59 pm by seren

seren
RealGM
And1: 612

Post#182 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:01 pm by Falstaffxx

seren wrote:http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8857057/friend-says-ronaiah-tuiasosopo-confessed-manti-teo-girlfriend-hoax

Even so, he told a bunch of strange lies about it.
Falstaffxx
Banned User
And1: 164

Post#183 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:07 pm by GONYK

seren wrote:http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8857057/friend-says-ronaiah-tuiasosopo-confessed-manti-teo-girlfriend-hoax

ESPN has questionable credibility on the issue, since they knew that the girl didn't exist for nearly 2 weeks and didn't report on it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

I will not trade future draft picks for past draft busts
GONYK

Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 3,675

Post#184 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:07 pm by seren

Falstaffxx wrote:

Even so, he told a bunch of strange lies about it.

I agree. I think that is the most likely scenario.
seren
RealGM

Post#185 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:08 pm by destro

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... owing-hoax
destro
RealGM
And1: 155

Post#186 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:10 pm by seren

destro wrote:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... owing-hoax

Wow. Really bizarre.
seren
RealGM

Post#187 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:12 pm by seren

Dude has to go to Oprah, come clean for once and for all.
seren
RealGM

Post#188 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:30 pm by Vertical Limit

He still said he's seen this girl before in real life, his father has even said he's met with this girl and has had her over the house. So they're all a bunch of weird people, Ronaiah, his cousins, and Manti and his family. They all participated in a large lie.
Vertical Limit

General Manager
And1: 1,097

Post#189 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:38 pm by MaseInYourFace

GONYK wrote:

ESPN has questionable credibility on the issue, since they knew that the girl didn't exist for nearly 2 weeks and didn't report on it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

ESPN seems to be in bed with ND...
MaseInYourFace

RealGM
And1: 1,310

Post#190 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:48 pm by moocow007

The best thing he can do right now and just come clean. Say that he's a big idiot and he doesn't know why he did that. Say that he's sorry and willing to take it on the chin. Then get a spot on Saturday Night Live and be the butt of whatever skit they can come up with and just take the jokes that will come until people get tired of it.
moocow007

Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 3,989

Post#191 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:52 pm by mpharris36

moocow007 wrote:The best thing he can do right now and just come clean. Say that he's a big idiot and he doesn't know why he did that. Say that he's sorry and willing to take it on the chin. Then get a spot on Saturday Night Live and be the butt of whatever skit they can come up with and just take the jokes that will come until people get tired of it.

I agree!

worth thing he can do is this...

god shammgod wrote:i told these fools from chicago that them marinara filled swimming pools they call pizza would do them in.

***dead***
mpharris36

RealGM
And1: 3,758

Post#192 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:03 pm by Marty McFly

this man is homer simpson stupid.
Marty McFly

RealGM
And1: 2,080

Post#193 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:14 pm by yaboynyp

yaboynyp
Assistant Coach
And1: 108

Post#194 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:25 pm by destro

GoodAzzGame_NYK wrote:I think his public perception could be hurt even worse if it was just a made up story to drum up sympathy and support. He wont be drafted if thats the case.

I mean i think he will have some support if he was gay and he was just nervous about how the public perception would be of a morman going to Notre Dame feared about coming out to the public. That makes more sense.

If he just made this **** up for sh*ts and giggles i hope every team colludes not to pick this clown in the upcoming draft.

*Also I can't believe the girl above was giong out with him for 2 months and there is not one picture of them going out together...today with camera phones and media alll over the place there has to be some evidents that this 2 month relationship occured...otherwise it could just be another fake situation about a girl trying to get attention.

here you go, friend:

she's also wearing a notre dame tank:
destro
RealGM
And1: 155

Post#195 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:36 pm by Vertical Limit

Well after hearing his uncle's interview on radio and him telling us more about this Ronaiah guy, I guess Te'o is the victim.

But now Te'o simply has to do is admit he was in an online relationship. He was too embarrassed and ashamed to say so to the media, which is why he made up lies about meeting up with her. Admit he was emotionally attached to this virtual and long distant relationship, even though the person behind it was just playing a joke on him.

Once he does that this whole thing will be dropped. People will think he's a little weird for being a high profile player in an online relationship but at least they will know what's really going on and the "he's gay" and other crap will go away.
Vertical Limit

General Manager

Post#196 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:31 pm by Sky_Knicks

Vertical Limit wrote:Well after hearing his uncle's interview on radio and him telling us more about this Ronaiah guy, I guess Te'o is the victim.

But now Te'o simply has to do is admit he was in an online relationship. He was too embarrassed and ashamed to say so to the media, which is why he made up lies about meeting up with her. Admit he was emotionally attached to this virtual and long distant relationship, even though the person behind it was just playing a joke on him.

Once he does that this whole thing will be dropped. People will think he's a little weird for being a high profile player in an online relationship but at least they will know what's really going on and the "he's gay" and other crap will go away.

I'll never get over this lol. Wth is wrong with this guy ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sky_Knicks
Banned User
And1: 416

Post#197 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:54 pm by Vertical Limit

Don't know but he can make other speculation go away easily.

Besides, does anyone here still talk about Kyrie Irving jacking off on a webcam? Pretty sure that was bad, but it went away.

This will go away if Manti handles it properly.
Vertical Limit

General Manager

Post#198 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:01 pm by nykballa2k4

man, this story is so weird. I mean, he didn't need a gf sympathy story. He lost a REAL person (grandmother) so all he had to do was lie and say his grandmother meant the world to him.

Also can not believe how well this was all kept quiet. At this point, with him getting down with St Mary's "finest" perhaps she has some part of this as well? I mean her major is public relations... She probably saw Teo as a "business opportunity"
There is no asterisk on ANY N.B.A. titles.

Numbers don't lie, people who use them do
nykballa2k4
RealGM
And1: 776
Location: There are good players and there are bad players... Then...there's the other guys

Post#199 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:12 pm by denterprise

Vertical Limit wrote:Don't know but he can make other speculation go away easily.

Besides, does anyone here still talk about Kyrie Irving jacking off on a webcam? Pretty sure that was bad, but it went away.

No, it is not going away and will be with him for a long time. Unlike Kyrie, the media feels like they were tricked, deceived, duped, and bamboozle by him. They are not going to let him off that easy, they will go after him with a vengeance for making a fool of them. He pretty much showed them up for being lazy and incompetent for running with a story and never verifying it. I for one don't feel bad that all parties are looking like idiots.
denterprise

Veteran
And1: 150

Post#200 Re: OT: ND's Te'o may be a fraud
Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:18 pm by Falstaffxx

denterprise wrote:
Vertical Limit wrote:Don't know but he can make other speculation go away easily.

No, it is not going away and will be with him for a long time. Unlike Kyrie, the media feels like they were tricked, deceived, duped, and bamboozle by him. They are not going to let him off that easy, they will go after him with a vengeance for making a fool of them. He pretty much showed them up for being lazy and incompetent for running with a story and never verifying it. I for one don't feel bad that all parties are looking like idiots.

Also, imagine the hazing when he reaches the NFL.
Falstaffxx
Banned User
And1: 164

PreviousNext

Return to New York Knicks