ImageImageImageImageImage

MLK DAY: Booklyn vs New York Knicks 1/21 3:30 PM

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Iron Mantis
RealGM
And1: 18,492

Re: MLK DAY: Booklyn vs New York Knicks 1/21 3:30 PM 

Post#41 » by Iron Mantis » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:14 pm

blumatic wrote:BourneNYKfan if I may interject. You bring up great points about diversity and I fully understand your perspective.

But good luck charms are hot women. Not hot men. Not being discriminatory, just defining the RealGM definition of good luck charm.

I am all for experimenting your preference on good luck charms. But not until we lose a game. Feel free to disregard my take and do what u feel is best. But if we lose to the Nyets b/c of some half naked dude........

I WILL RAIN HELL AMONG THOSE WHO BROUGHT THIS CURSE UPON US

Darn str8.

Also, Melo, JR and the guys check our game threads to see the chick pix and get amped. They see some random dude-cheeks and banana hammocks , they're all bound to come out and all tear their ACL's. Sorry ladies, It's just not worth the risk.
aggo
RealGM
And1: 5,723

Post#42 » by aggo » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:18 pm

wtf are we in saudi arabia?

ppl chill the **** out, this is getting embarrassing
21shumpshumpst
Banned User
And1: 36

Post#43 » by 21shumpshumpst » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:31 pm

AggO wrote:wtf are we in saudi arabia?

21shumpshumpst
Banned User

Post#44 » by 21shumpshumpst » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:31 pm

blumatic
Assistant Coach
And1: 787

Post#45 » by blumatic » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:55 pm

If we cant be silly and extreme here, where can we be?
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,546

Post#46 » by mpharris36 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:04 am

BourneNYKFan wrote:Hello, Goodazzgame and future GT makers: I would like to bring this matter to your attention:

This board is so discriminatory….I know this board is +/- 95% male, but can we also have some Good Luck Charms for the minority of women who participate in these GT’s? Excuse me for just barfing, but some of those blow up blobs of plastic silicone charms are just not natural……it truly doesn’t define all natural women…….Why should you guys have all the fun.....free this GT to some diversity, please…..

BRB, I am going to get some real good luck male charms up on this GT.

PS: Never mind, just forgetaboutit…..Tyson and Cope will be my GLC for this game…….

GO KNICKS………….

B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
JSmooth93
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,844

Post#47 » by JSmooth93 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:07 am

BourneNYKFan wrote:Hello, Goodazzgame and future GT makers: I would like to bring this matter to your attention:

This board is so discriminatory….I know this board is +/- 95% male, but can we also have some Good Luck Charms for the minority of women who participate in these GT’s? Excuse me for just barfing, but some of those blow up blobs of plastic silicone charms are just not natural……it truly doesn’t define all natural women…….Why should you guys have all the fun.....free this GT to some diversity, please…..

PS: Never mind, just forgetaboutit…..Tyson and Cope will be my GLC for this game…….

GO KNICKS………….

Sky_Knicks
Banned User
And1: 419

Post#48 » by Sky_Knicks » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:09 am

GO KNICKS………….

21shumpshumpst
Banned User

Post#49 » by 21shumpshumpst » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:10 am

JSmooth93 wrote:

GO KNICKS………….

:rofl: :bowdown: :clap:
Brooklyn718
Analyst
And1: 181

Post#50 » by Brooklyn718 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:18 am

lol I love this board
BourneNYKFan
Senior
And1: 9

Post#51 » by BourneNYKFan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:19 am

21shumpshumpst wrote:

GO KNICKS………….

Very poetic my friend....hey, did you get a chance to see the ending of that gif....pretty good ending.....she knocked him out :nod:
JamesDolan wrote:
I am responding to the uneducated buffoon that couldnt argue his way out of a paper bag...
BourneNYKFan
Senior

Post#52 » by BourneNYKFan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:28 am

Iron Mantis wrote:
blumatic wrote:BourneNYKfan if I may interject. You bring up great points about diversity and I fully understand your perspective.

But good luck charms are hot women. Not hot men. Not being discriminatory, just defining the RealGM definition of good luck charm.

I am all for experimenting your preference on good luck charms. But not until we lose a game. Feel free to disregard my take and do what u feel is best. But if we lose to the Nyets b/c of some half naked dude........

I WILL RAIN HELL AMONG THOSE WHO BROUGHT THIS CURSE UPON US

Darn str8.

Also, Melo, JR and the guys check our game threads to see the chick pix and get amped. They see some random dude-cheeks and banana hammocks , they're all bound to come out and all tear their ACL's. Sorry ladies, It's just not worth the risk.

Hmmmm, I have to admit I am not in agreement with your hypothesize....with all the ass patting going on the court, bench, to/from the tunnel among the players....I am beginning to think it may not be such a bad idea after all to add a few GLC for the ladies.....I rest my case.....
JamesDolan wrote:
I am responding to the uneducated buffoon that couldnt argue his way out of a paper bag...
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#53 » by Thugger HBC » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:31 am

Perhaps one of our lovely ladies might wanna make a game thread in the future?
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
BourneNYKFan
Senior

Post#54 » by BourneNYKFan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:38 am

21shumpshumpst wrote:
JSmooth93 wrote:

GO KNICKS………….

:rofl: :bowdown: :clap:

These gifs are Classically Stupid.....guess I am the second coming of "Quick Kick Good Ass Game Thread" .....one against an army......carry on folks.....cheers......GO KNICKS..... :D
JamesDolan wrote:
BourneNYKFan
Senior

Post#55 » by BourneNYKFan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:39 am

Thugger HBC wrote:Perhaps one of our lovely ladies might wanna make a game thread in the future?
JamesDolan wrote:
Brooklyn_Yards
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,322

Post#56 » by Brooklyn_Yards » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:45 am

Thugger HBC wrote:Perhaps one of our lovely ladies might wanna make a game thread in the future?

I made 2 in December but my GLC were related to the Knicks I could careless about the half naked men or women I just want to win. I understand wanting equal opportunity so...

BAT 14.0 Utah Jazz
PG: Toney Parker
SG: Jimmy Butler
SF:
PF:
C: Nikola Vucevic
Sky_Knicks
Banned User
And1: 419

Post#57 » by Sky_Knicks » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:04 am

BourneNYKFan
Senior

Post#58 » by BourneNYKFan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:07 am

Wow, a grown up on this board who understands a little creativity will kill the redundancy on this board. Don't you want the ladies on this board to look forward to the time spent discussing the Knicks, otherwise it will begin to feel like the same crap over and over and over....Thanks, Thugger.....
JamesDolan wrote:
BourneNYKFan
Senior

Post#59 » by BourneNYKFan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:08 am

Sky_Knicks wrote:Image

I likey....
JamesDolan wrote:
SonOfMars
RealGM
And1: 2,741

Post#60 » by SonOfMars » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:08 am

GO KNICKS………….

Props Turbo_Zone

Return to New York Knicks