ImageImageImageImageImage

MLK DAY: Booklyn vs New York Knicks 1/21 3:30 PM

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

BourneNYKFan
Senior
And1: 9

Re: MLK DAY: Booklyn vs New York Knicks 1/21 3:30 PM 

Post#61 » by BourneNYKFan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 am

SonOfMars wrote:
BourneNYKFan wrote:Hello, Goodazzgame and future GT makers: I would like to bring this matter to your attention:

This board is so discriminatory….I know this board is +/- 95% male, but can we also have some Good Luck Charms for the minority of women who participate in these GT’s? Excuse me for just barfing, but some of those blow up blobs of plastic silicone charms are just not natural……it truly doesn’t define all natural women…….Why should you guys have all the fun.....free this GT to some diversity, please…..

BRB, I am going to get some real good luck male charms up on this GT.

PS: Never mind, just forgetaboutit…..Tyson and Cope will be my GLC for this game…….

GO KNICKS………….

Happy I don't have any relatives in that line up....do you???? :lol:
JamesDolan wrote:
I am responding to the uneducated buffoon that couldnt argue his way out of a paper bag...
BourneNYKFan
Senior

Post#62 » by BourneNYKFan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:11 am

So, kids, on what page do you think we will eventually get back to discussing the GT??
JamesDolan wrote:
I am responding to the uneducated buffoon that couldnt argue his way out of a paper bag...
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#63 » by Thugger HBC » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:11 am

@Brooklyn_Yards

You sure did, I actually forgot, speaking of one of those picture, I still have my Lasonic boombox from back in the day. :lol:

I'm about to be 40 this year, a grandad and all, good lord I'm old.

Side note, I honestly dont care about the pics, just like for everyone to feel welcome on the board.
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
Sky_Knicks
Banned User
And1: 419

Post#64 » by Sky_Knicks » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:13 am

SonOfMars wrote:
BourneNYKFan wrote:Hello, Goodazzgame and future GT makers: I would like to bring this matter to your attention:

This board is so discriminatory….I know this board is +/- 95% male, but can we also have some Good Luck Charms for the minority of women who participate in these GT’s? Excuse me for just barfing, but some of those blow up blobs of plastic silicone charms are just not natural……it truly doesn’t define all natural women…….Why should you guys have all the fun.....free this GT to some diversity, please…..

PS: Never mind, just forgetaboutit…..Tyson and Cope will be my GLC for this game…….

GO KNICKS………….

:lol: Omfg
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 99,642

Post#65 » by mpharris36 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:22 am

wtf is going on in my gamethread...
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
BourneNYKFan
Senior

Post#66 » by BourneNYKFan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:27 am

GoodAzzGame_NYK wrote:

GO KNICKS………….

Just in case you are interested, this......
JamesDolan wrote:
Mr_Perfect
Head Coach
And1: 2,931

Post#67 » by Mr_Perfect » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:27 am

SonOfMars wrote:

GO KNICKS………….

Hahaha...can't believe this was made into a gif. This is from an old Greek movie from the 60's. It's actually a comedy. The dude slapping the girls is a famous Greek comedian Thanasis Veggos. He died last May.

The more you know...***
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 99,642

Post#68 » by mpharris36 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:33 am

BourneNYKFan wrote:

i was referring more to the bunch of pictures of dudes on page 4...that needs to GTFO :lol:
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
Signature NYK
Sixth Man
And1: 551

Post#69 » by Signature NYK » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:16 am

GoodAzzGame_NYK wrote:
BourneNYKFan wrote:

i was referring more to the bunch of pictures of dudes on page 4...that needs to GTFO :lol:

Wtf? Good thing I clicked on pg 5 lmao. Maybe we should use spoilers for the gifs and pics nsfw or just generally awkward.
shmeakone
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,423

Post#70 » by shmeakone » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:25 am

Shump's & Amare's first game against Brooklyn this season.
My lifetime better have a Knicks championship.
mrpoetryNmotion
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,118

Post#71 » by mrpoetryNmotion » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:42 am

blumatic wrote:
AggO wrote:wtf are we in saudi arabia?

ppl chill the **** out, this is getting embarrassing

If we cant be silly and extreme here, where can we be?

Saudi Arabia
mrpoetryNmotion
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#72 » by mrpoetryNmotion » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:44 am

Was about to ask why the game was early but just realized it's because it's MLK day.
Jezus
Pro Prospect
And1: 12

Post#73 » by Jezus » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:21 am

GO KNICKS………….

matchman
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,785

Post#74 » by matchman » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:46 am

We gotta close this series in a winning note, go Knicks! :rock:
Are you fans of the team or the player?
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 15,662

Post#75 » by Im Coming Home » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:56 am

KnickswiththeKnack wrote:Yurizan Beltran.

Go, have fun.

THANKYOU

Btw guys, NSFW but heres what the gif is from..

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Yurizan+Beltran+wo ... ut+xvideos

:droop: :droop: :droop:
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
Grinditout
RealGM
And1: 2,349

Post#76 » by Grinditout » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:07 am

shmeakone wrote:Shump's & Amare's first game against Brooklyn this season.

Brooklyn_Yards
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,322

Post#77 » by Brooklyn_Yards » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:53 am

All signs point to Felton rejoining the starting lineup in a three-guard alignment with Jason Kidd and Shumpert. That keeps Anthony at power forward, Tyson Chandler at center and the improving Stoudemire as a key bench ingredient

Shumpert’s 15-minute London debut boosted the Knicks defense, especially at the outset, curing their recent slow beginnings.

“It’ll help when we get Raymond and Iman both,’’ Woodson said. “It starts with them up front in terms of applying pressure.’’

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/u ... u4Oi7Ff6IP
BAT 14.0 Utah Jazz
PG: Toney Parker
SG: Jimmy Butler
SF:
PF:
C: Nikola Vucevic
mrpoetryNmotion
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#78 » by mrpoetryNmotion » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:29 am

Brooklyn_Yards wrote:All signs point to Felton rejoining the starting lineup in a three-guard alignment with Jason Kidd and Shumpert. That keeps Anthony at power forward, Tyson Chandler at center and the improving Stoudemire as a key bench ingredient

Shumpert’s 15-minute London debut boosted the Knicks defense, especially at the outset, curing their recent slow beginnings.

“It’ll help when we get Raymond and Iman both,’’ Woodson said. “It starts with them up front in terms of applying pressure.’’

At some point in the season, I would like to see a Tyson/Amar'e/Carmelo/Shumpert/Felton lineup because I never had faith that the small-ball lineup could keep up their hot shooting/ball-movement that made them so effective to begin the year and, well, just because...

But if playing Melo at the 4 means he'll start posting up more frequently instead of settling for contested mid-range jumpers, I'll take it. Though it'll be interesting to see how STAT develops from here on out. If he looks more like his 2010-11 self (vs. his 2011-12 self)--maybe not in terms of production since he won't be used as heavily, but ability and energy--it might be hard to keep him on the bench. But we shall see.
fdr2012
Banned User
And1: 70

Post#79 » by fdr2012 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:53 pm

mrpoetryNmotion wrote:At some point in the season, I would like to see a Tyson/Amar'e/Carmelo/Shumpert/Felton lineup because I never had faith that the small-ball lineup could keep up their hot shooting/ball-movement that made them so effective to begin the year and, well, just because...

But if playing Melo at the 4 means he'll start posting up more frequently instead of settling for contested mid-range jumpers, I'll take it. Though it'll be interesting to see how STAT develops from here on out. If he looks more like his 2010-11 self (vs. his 2011-12 self)--maybe not in terms of production since he won't be used as heavily, but ability and energy--it might be hard to keep him on the bench. But we shall see.

No problem bringing amare off the bench and it has nothing to do with his production. JR is playing 30+ mpg off the bench.
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#80 » by Thugger HBC » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:58 pm

Brooklyn_Yards wrote:All signs point to Felton rejoining the starting lineup in a three-guard alignment with Jason Kidd and Shumpert. That keeps Anthony at power forward, Tyson Chandler at center and the improving Stoudemire as a key bench ingredient

I know Tyson is smiling from ear to ear to know those two dogs will be starting in the backcourt.
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten

Return to New York Knicks