ImageImageImageImageImage

Game Thread: NYK @ BOS 8PM Thursday 1/24 on TNT

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

blumatic
Assistant Coach
And1: 787

Re: Game Thread: NYK @ BOS 8PM Thursday 1/24 on TNT 

Post#1521 » by blumatic » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:28 am

BasicBall wrote:
keyindabox wrote:STAT CITY, ST- ST-AT CITY!

Love watching him progress. Getting quicker and more comfortable around the rim, pulling out new spin and post moves, but most importantly, active on the defensive glass. Got a couple of blocks and would've had a couple more but is still a half a step behind everyone else. Once it gets there, oh man are we going to be dangerous. Felton pick n roll all day!

He needs to keep coming off the bench!!!

Even against a big team?
knicksRback
Senior
And1: 33

Post#1522 » by knicksRback » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:53 am

HakeemKnicks wrote:
knicksRback wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: did anyone see the Stats postgame? he is now speaking all thhese defensive words and is talking defense this is something new for Amare

i love it

Dude will not shut up about it. It gets to the point where it's just seems forced.

Show and prove Stat.. show and PROVE

Stat is looking better and better each game he plays...he is still not in game shape and he is making strides...his defense and awareness is looking better then ever with D antoni...
blumatic
Assistant Coach
And1: 787

Post#1523 » by blumatic » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:03 am

knicksRback wrote:
HakeemKnicks wrote:
knicksRback wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: did anyone see the Stats postgame? he is now speaking all thhese defensive words and is talking defense this is something new for Amare

i love it

Dude will not shut up about it. It gets to the point where it's just seems forced.

Show and prove Stat.. show and PROVE

Stat is looking better and better each game he plays...he is still not in game shape and he is making strides...his defense and awareness is looking better then ever with D antoni...

STAT has played 10 games. 10 more games to go in his game rehab.
Sark
RealGM
And1: 16,044

Post#1524 » by Sark » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:39 am

BasicBall wrote:He needs to keep coming off the bench!!!

So that we can keep losing first quarters? That's not a winning strategy.
ORANGEandBLUE
RealGM
And1: 1,334

Post#1525 » by ORANGEandBLUE » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Sark wrote:

I'm assuming when Felton comes back we'll go with Felton-Kidd-Shumpert-Melo-Tyson as a starting 5. Replacing White with Felton will give the offense a huge boost.

At the moment, our backcourt is crowded and our front court is thin, so I expect Stat to keep coming off the bench.
Jezus
Pro Prospect
And1: 12

Post#1526 » by Jezus » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:13 pm

ORANGEandBLUE wrote:
Sark wrote:

I'm assuming when Felton comes back we'll go with Felton-Kidd-Shumpert-Melo-Tyson as a starting 5. Replacing White with Felton will give the offense a huge boost.

At the moment, our backcourt is crowded and our front court is thin, so I expect Stat to keep coming off the bench.

Only when Felton is reasonably healthy or at least feeling confident enough to be a starter. If not, he should come off the bench for the time being.

Return to New York Knicks