ImageImageImageImageImage

Hi! I'm new here!

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Dre_7
Sophomore
And1: 51

Hi! I'm new here! 

Post#1 » by Dre_7 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Hi guys, recently signed up for RealGm so I could post on the NYK board. I visit this board very often and thought it was time for an account! Really love the game threads and the discussion around here!
moabu08
Veteran
And1: 945

Re: Hi! I'm new here! 

Post#2 » by moabu08 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:12 pm

If you visit often then you must be prepared for the **** storm heading your way :lol:
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,021

Post#3 » by moocow007 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Just remember to pay fielty to me (yeah you can do the same for the other mods but that's not really important) and that I like my coffee light and sweet (just like me)...if you do so, you'll be just fine.
The KnicksFix
Sixth Man
And1: 1,541

Post#4 » by The KnicksFix » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:38 pm

man.... you must know what you will have to bear now that you've announced that you're new... only fair... so here we go

STFU & GTFO!!!!

If you don't ride or die with this team then go home ballboy!! ride with us if we have no PG, if we do have PG and still suck, whatever the case is either you're all in or not at all!

that said just some friendly hazing, welcome to the madness bro, have fun posting and make some good points for some good discussions! our veins bleed blue and orange here so one more to the nation!

AmazingJason
RealGM
And1: 6,142

Post#5 » by AmazingJason » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Hey Dre, I'm going to honest with you. You are not welcome here and I will do everything in my power to make your life here miserable.
BAT 18.0 - MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

El Poochio - POBO
Amazing Jason - Assistant to the VPOBO

PG: Lonzo Ball/Dennis Smith Jr.
SG: Donovan Mitchell/R. McGruder
SF: Jaylen Brown/Josh Jackson
PF: Jayson Tatum/T. Booker
C: Joel Embiid/McGee
Lord Commander
Head Coach
And1: 1,526

Post#6 » by Lord Commander » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:50 pm

Dre_7 wrote:Hi guys, recently signed up for RealGm so I could post on the NYK board. I visit this board very often and thought it was time for an account! Really love the game threads and the discussion around here!

KnickBourne
Sophomore
And1: 1

Post#7 » by KnickBourne » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Quick questions, before your welcomed to our brotherhood.

Do you like Mike DanToni? Do you like Jeremy LIn? Do you like Danillo Gallinari? Do you like James Dolan? Do you think Carmelo Anthony is fat, or ever was fat? Do you like Eddy Curry? What do you think of SSOL? Do you like Lebron James? Do you like Brandon Jennings? Do you like SAS? Do you like GIFS? Do you like Robert Randolph? Do you like Friday Night Knicks? Are you a banned poster returning for redemption??

Answer wisely.
swisscheeseD
NCAA Bracket Challenge Champion
And1: 4,239

Post#8 » by swisscheeseD » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Please Refrain Yourself From Speaking and Kindly Go Somewhere Else!
Chicago Bulls

PG: Kemba Walker / T.Rozier / B.Wannamaker
SG: Donte DiVincenzo / T.Ross / P.Connaughton
SF: Kawhi Leonard / R.O’Neale / Caleb Martin
PF: Draymond Green / B.Portis / A.Aminu
C: Jonas Valanciunas / M.Harrell / F.Kaminsky
Dre_7
Sophomore

Post#9 » by Dre_7 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:56 pm

KnickBourne wrote:Quick questions, before your welcomed to our brotherhood.

Do you like Mike DanToni? Do you like Jeremy LIn? Do you like Danillo Gallinari? Do you like James Dolan? Do you think Carmelo Anthony is fat, or ever was fat? Do you like Eddy Curry? What do you think of SSOL? Do you like Lebron James? Do you like Brandon Jennings? Do you like SAS? Do you like GIFS? Do you like Robert Randolph? Do you like Friday Night Knicks?

Answer wisely.

Can't stand him. He was a bench player that got hot and the Knicks FO overvalued him. No, he is too inconsistent one game 20 next 3 pts 1 reb, Kinda he help bring the knicks what they are today but he also trashed them, No he is just big boned he was out of shape last year, Hell no Eddy Curry is awful, What is SSOL?, No he is a bitch, No he is a chucker, I like how they run things but their team, No,Yes GIFS are funny as hell, More a rap person, Yep!

More about me:

I'm currently in school, I go to MSU and I have a roommate that also is on this site.
Dre_7
Sophomore

Post#10 » by Dre_7 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:59 pm

What's with the STFU & GTFO? I saw that last week.
SonOfMars
RealGM
And1: 2,741

Post#11 » by SonOfMars » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Dre_7 wrote:

Do you like Mike DanToni? Do you like Jeremy LIn? Do you like Danillo Gallinari? Do you like James Dolan? Do you think Carmelo Anthony is fat, or ever was fat? Do you like Eddy Curry? What do you think of SSOL? Do you like Lebron James? Do you like Brandon Jennings? Do you like SAS? Do you like GIFS? Do you like Robert Randolph? Do you like Friday Night Knicks?

Answer wisely.

Can't stand him. He was a bench player that got hot and the Knicks FO overvalued him. No, he is too inconsistent one game 20 next 3 pts 1 reb, Kinda he help bring the knicks what they are today but he also trashed them, No he is just big boned he was out of shape last year, Hell no Eddy Curry is awful, What is SSOL?, No he is a bitch, No he is a chucker, I like how they run things but their team, No,Yes GIFS are funny as hell, More a rap person, Yep!

More about me:

I'm currently in school, I go to MSU and I have a roommate that also is on this site.

Props Turbo_Zone
Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#12 » by Knicksfan20 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Dre_7 wrote:What's with the STFU & GTFO? I saw that last week.

YOU DONT ASK DUMB QUESTION!
KnickBourne
Sophomore
And1: 1

Post#13 » by KnickBourne » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Dre_7 wrote:

Answer wisely.

More about me:

Cool, SSOL - Dantoni (Seven Seconds Or Less), SAS - Steven A Smith, Do you enjoy Robert Randolph Friday Night Knicks song?
Dre_7
Sophomore

Post#14 » by Dre_7 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:07 pm

KnickBourne wrote:
Dre_7 wrote:

Answer wisely.

More about me:

Cool, SSOL - Dantoni (Seven Seconds Or Less), SAS - Steven A Smith, Do you enjoy Robert Randolph Friday Night Knicks song?

That offense wont win you anything except for a quick exit in the playoffs if you EVEN get to the playoffs (Ex: Lakers).

Steven A Smith is an **** who is a MIA and OKC dick rider.

Hmmmm.....I have to check that out. I heard that it was bad before.
NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,917

Post#15 » by NYKinMIA » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:20 pm

Dre_7 wrote:Hi guys, recently signed up for RealGm so I could post on the NYK board. I visit this board very often and thought it was time for an account! Really love the game threads and the discussion around here!

Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 24,682

Post#16 » by Jeff Van Gully » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:55 pm

i thought you visited often.

i hope all the bad things in life happen to you and only you.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,021

Post#17 » by moocow007 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:55 pm

:lol: It's board tradition to welcome newcomers with some small chit chat followed by "now STFU and GTFO". Take it as a sign of (mostly) manly affection.
AllanHoustonFan
RealGM
And1: 6,966

Post#18 » by AllanHoustonFan » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Wassup newbie. Which former banned poster are you? :)

Now STFU AND GTFO.
#MKGA
Jmonty580
General Manager
And1: 400

Post#19 » by Jmonty580 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:00 pm

AllanHoustonFan wrote:Wassup newbie. Which former banned poster are you? :)

Now STFU AND GTFO.

He doesnt know what STFU and GTFO means, so he's not even a long time lurker. He's real fresh meat.
aj49689
Rookie
And1: 119

Post#20 » by aj49689 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:15 pm

:D Welcome to being told to STFU and to GTFO from all of us on Realgm's knicks board forum. Now STFU and GTFO... :wink:
If you want, to destroy my sweater. Pull this "Thread" as I walk away.

CARROT SOUP!

Return to New York Knicks