ImageImageImageImageImage

Joe Johnson running his overpaid mouth again

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

TheGarden
Banned User
And1: 1,156

Re: Joe Johnson running his overpaid mouth again 

Post#81 » by TheGarden » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:18 am

rj2496 wrote:
Capn'O wrote:Nets sure do have a lot of guys running their mouth though. Surprised JR didn't say something ridiculous in return.

So it's considered running your mouth when a reporter asks you if you're better then whatever team? Thats news to me.

And JR did say something ridiculous in return. :lol:

Joe Johnson shouldnt say **** like that though

I dont recall any Knick saying "we're the best team in New York" or "we're better"

it makes you guys look bush league, like you're fighting for press when in reality no matter how you cut, the Knicks are New York's team

The Nets look so much like the Jets at times and I'm a Jets fan so I know what its like trying to fight for headlines with another team in town but by JJ's remarks and the fans after as well you guys beating us twice doesn't make you the best team, the best in New York or even remotely good at all. We beat the by 20+ twice that doesn't make us the best in the East, its 1 game and thats all it counts for

Focus on the bigger picture and take baby steps or else you're setting yourself up for failure and disappointment
D-BE-LAW
Banned User
And1: 23

Post#82 » by D-BE-LAW » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:28 am

johnson is better than jr smith.
VCRJKidd15
Lead Assistant
And1: 128

Post#83 » by VCRJKidd15 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:02 am

TheGarden wrote:
rj2496 wrote:
Capn'O wrote:Nets sure do have a lot of guys running their mouth though. Surprised JR didn't say something ridiculous in return.

So it's considered running your mouth when a reporter asks you if you're better then whatever team? Thats news to me.

And JR did say something ridiculous in return. :lol:

Joe Johnson shouldnt say **** like that though

I dont recall any Knick saying "we're the best team in New York" or "we're better"

it makes you guys look bush league, like you're fighting for press when in reality no matter how you cut, the Knicks are New York's team

The Nets look so much like the Jets at times and I'm a Jets fan so I know what its like trying to fight for headlines with another team in town but by JJ's remarks and the fans after as well you guys beating us twice doesn't make you the best team, the best in New York or even remotely good at all. We beat the by 20+ twice that doesn't make us the best in the East, its 1 game and thats all it counts for

Focus on the bigger picture and take baby steps or else you're setting yourself up for failure and disappointment
as someone who enjoys football a lot more than basketball saying the Nets are like the Jets at times makes absolutely zero sense. If this was 2010 yes that would make sense but this year the Nets are nowhere near the status of that abomination of a franchise.
LINIZALLSTAR
Starter
And1: 10

Post#84 » by LINIZALLSTAR » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:05 am

Falstaffxx
Banned User
And1: 165

Post#85 » by Falstaffxx » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:16 pm

LINIZALLSTAR wrote:Image

:lol: