Brown, Shannon

Martin, Kenyon

Murry, Toure'

Prigioni, Pablo

Smith, J.R.

Tyler, Jeremy

See detailed New York Knicks roster composition

around the nba part 5

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Brooklyn_Yards, Knickstape1214, GONYK, NoLayupRule, Thugger HBC, j4remi, kane2021

Post#346 Re: around the nba part 5
Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:23 pm by frogfood

something something melanin
frogfood

Assistant Coach
And1: 350

Post#347 Re: around the nba part 5
Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:26 pm by kinein

Quick Kick wrote:Lin shoots 4-11 as I predicted, got abused by Deron....and surprise surprise, his disciples are nowhere to be found. Dudes were in here with kneepads on a couple nights ago. They must be thinking of excuses.

You didn't watch the game then, cuz he conducted a symphony in the 1st half ~ and the rockets play team ball. Last time I checked winning games was the most important goal. Don't recall Lin saying it was team lin and a 1 man lin-team vs the league. #winning see Charlie Sheen for more info.

Have fun ~ :)
Christophersp10 wrote:
Lin takes the cake. I have been a diehard Knicks fan since 1992 and casual since the late 1980's. I have never seen a player that awful. He wouldn't be a 12th man on the 2006 Knicks.
kinein
Senior
And1: 49

Post#348 Re: around the nba part 5
Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:38 pm by GettinitDone

Quick Kick wrote:Lin shoots 4-11 as I predicted, got abused by Deron....and surprise surprise, his disciples are nowhere to be found. Dudes were in here with kneepads on a couple nights ago. They must be thinking of excuses.

Dude, he was Magic Johnson in first half, passing between Brook's legs to Motiejunas, no look pass to Motiejunas, another no look to a trailing Motiejunas on fast break, and passing bullet pass (vid below) to you guess it... Motiejunas. Lin made Motiejunas like Tom Chambers lite. He was the reason why there's so much spacing, ball movement, player movement on that team.

Delfino was on fire, and no need for him to take ova.
GettinitDone
Starter
And1: 250

Post#349 Re: around the nba part 5
Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:42 pm by yunaclf

Good thing Houston won. We still have the division.

Lin was pretty good in the first half, but he had some really stupid TOs in the 2nd and he couldn't hit a shot. Same with Parsons. Idk why McHale lets Parsons handle the ball so much. He tends to develop tunnel vision and then ends up getting stripped.

DMo impressed me tonight. Seems like Morey's been hiding him from other teams all along.
yunaclf
Rookie
And1: 100

Post#350 Re: around the nba part 5
Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:47 pm by Bravery

You've been quoted enough, but yeah..

Lin was getting his team involved throughout the game. I mean 5 players scored in double figures. Also sank a clutch pullup in the 4th. Not his best outing obviously, but he kept players moving.
Bravery
Assistant Coach
And1: 7

Post#351 Re: around the nba part 5
Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:01 pm by hmc317

Quick Kick wrote:Deron shoots 5-17 as predicted, got abused by Lin.....

there i fixed your statement for you :D
hmc317
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#352 Re: around the nba part 5
Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 pm by rockmanslim

frogfood wrote:

You're an idiot. Lin guarded CJ Watson the entire night due to JJ being out and Deron was being guarded by Parsons and Harden. You didn't watch the game so please stop talking.

ps. do you ever leave your house?

I was also gonna bring up that Lin guarded Watson, but that doesn't really help your case. Watson had 17 and 5 assists. McHale felt more comfortable letting Harden and Parsons take turns on Deron rather than putting Lin on him.

Lin's jumper is like he's guessing. When he misses, it's not even close, like off the outer side of the rim bad. His shooting mechanics are just not conducive to having consistency from outside. When good shooters struggle, it's usually because of struggling with distance (short/long), not direction (left/right). Lin has to fight both.
click

"Harden's a guy that averages 26 in the NBA, but if he was on the playground with you he'd only average about 5 because they wouldn't let him get those free throws." --Scott Hastings, April 6, 2013

rockmanslim

Assistant Coach
And1: 388

Post#353 Re: around the nba part 5
Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:06 pm by frogfood

Nets played a real physical game and got away with a lot of Bogans on Hardn mugging. Lin didn't play great but my point was this guy will talk out of his ass cause he hates Lin THAT much. Kinda sad really...
frogfood

Assistant Coach
And1: 350

Post#354 Re: around the nba part 5
Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:04 am by duetta

It's official. Donnie should have stayed asleep and kept David Lee in New York; but I guess the other man's grass looks always greener.
duetta
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 440

Post#355 Re: around the nba part 5
Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:20 am by Quick Kick

frogfood wrote:

You're an idiot. Lin guarded CJ Watson the entire night due to JJ being out and Deron was being guarded by Parsons and Harden. You didn't watch the game so please stop talking.

SLUR SLURP SLURP

LIN HAD 6 ASSISTS, OMFGGGG FUTURE SUPERSTARRRR

You're a fkking idiot, dude, and a dickrider. Please ban yourself from oxygen ASAP
Quick Kick
Banned User
And1: 112

Post#356 Re: around the nba part 5
Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:21 am by Quick Kick

GettinitDone wrote:

Dude, he was Magic Johnson in first half, passing between Brook's legs to Motiejunas, no look pass to Motiejunas, another no look to a trailing Motiejunas on fast break, and passing bullet pass (vid below) to you guess it... Motiejunas. Lin made Motiejunas like Tom Chambers lite. He was the reason why there's so much spacing, ball movement, player movement on that team.

Delfino was on fire, and no need for him to take ova.

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMFG this guy. HE HAD 6 FKING ASSISTS. You hype up every play he makes. MAGIC JOHNSON :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate you. Seriously.
Quick Kick
Banned User

Post#357 Re: around the nba part 5
Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:22 am by Quick Kick

kinein wrote:

You didn't watch the game then, cuz he conducted a symphony in the 1st half ~ and the rockets play team ball. Last time I checked winning games was the most important goal. Don't recall Lin saying it was team lin and a 1 man lin-team vs the league. #winning see Charlie Sheen for more info.

Have fun ~ :)

they won because of Harden and Parsons YOU FKING IDIOT
Quick Kick
Banned User

Post#358 Re: around the nba part 5
Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:30 am by Thugger HBC

Quick Kick wrote:
frogfood wrote:

SLUR SLURP SLURP

LIN HAD 6 ASSISTS, OMFGGGG FUTURE SUPERSTARRRR

You're a fkking idiot, dude, and a dickrider. Please ban yourself from oxygen ASAP

Enjoy your evening....
:D Murry is my new hopeful, I'll gladly provide wagon service.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1263590&start=540
Thugger HBC

Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 2,906
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#359 Re: around the nba part 5
Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:01 am by SonOfMars

Wow, Golden State...
Props Turbo_Zone
SonOfMars

RealGM
And1: 2,092

Post#360 Re: around the nba part 5
Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:02 am by [GR]

Pop's playcalling is amazing.
[GR]

RealGM
And1: 1,595

Post#361 Re: around the nba part 5
Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:20 am by TAPEemALL

Watching Popovich coach makes me really depressed about having Woodson as our coach. This guy calls TO and draws up the perfect plays to get a bucket. Woody calls a timeout to set up a melo ISo lol. It's actually quite sad watching a real coach, coach .
Follow @tapeemall on Instagram for custom Knicks photo edits.
FUUUUUUGGGG BOSTON

TAPEemALL
Veteran
And1: 532

Post#362 Re: around the nba part 5
Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:25 am by Crazyknicks

duetta wrote:It's official. Donnie should have stayed asleep and kept David Lee in New York; but I guess the other man's grass looks always greener.

Lee has proven that he's not a stat padder on bad teams. He actually looks ok on defense now. With him and Gallo playing well this season it makes you wonder what could have been if we kept our homegrown talent.
in·san·i·ty [in-san-i-tee] Show IPA
noun, plural in·san·i·ties.
the condition of being insane; a derangement of the mind. Synonyms: dementia, lunacy, madness, craziness, mania, aberration.
expecting the Knicks to be any good.
Crazyknicks
Head Coach
And1: 526

Post#363 Re: around the nba part 5
Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:28 am by Nono

Against the Clippers Ginobli had two consecutive stupid turnovers and he made another crucial one right at the end today. Basically lost them the game.
Nono
Banned User
And1: 68

Post#364 Re: around the nba part 5
Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:51 am by greenhughes

I hate this thread :rolleyes:
“I just thought they were more aggressive than us,’’ Woodson said.
greenhughes

RealGM
And1: 1,893

Post#365 Re: around the nba part 5
Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:32 am by Rasho Brezec

duetta wrote:It's official. Donnie should have stayed asleep and kept David Lee in New York; but I guess the other man's grass looks always greener.

I'm convinced we'd be ahead of Miami this season had we kept Lee instead of signing Amare.
Rasho Brezec

RealGM
And1: 4,582

PreviousNext

Return to New York Knicks