ImageImageImageImageImage

Woody may change starting lineup...

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

iHeartKNicks
Pro Prospect
And1: 111

Re: Woody may change starting lineup... 

Post#151 » by iHeartKNicks » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:52 pm

ccvle wrote:Still can't believe people thought this team is more talented than some of Carmelo's nugget teams.

I still think we are but Karl is a better coach
Twitter: AntBloom
IG: Antbloom
THE KNICKS WILL PREVAIL… eventually
ccvle
Head Coach
And1: 1,696

Post#152 » by ccvle » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:32 pm

iHeartKNicks wrote:
ccvle wrote:Still can't believe people thought this team is more talented than some of Carmelo's nugget teams.

I still think we are but Karl is a better coach

We are not. Carmelo played with Nene, Camby, Kenyon Martin and Chris Anderson upfront and either Iverson, Billups or Andre Miller in the backcourt. Those nuggets teams also had decent bench players with JR Smith, Earl Boykins,Reggie Evans, Anthony Carters, Linas Kleiza, and Eduardo Najera. Those guys werent exactly six man of the year, but atleast they didn't have to worry about having to start James white. The problem with those nuggets teams were injuries with the big guys, but it is not like we are a healthy team either.
nykballa2k4
RealGM
And1: 5,870

Post#153 » by nykballa2k4 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:20 pm

All I want is an average coach. That is all. Why can't we have nice things? I would LOVE to have Don Cheyney back. Can we outbid on Vinny Del Negro? Jim O'Brien a free man? What is Eric Musselman up to? Derek Fisher could probably do something...
Numbers don't lie, people who use them do
Stand up to all hate
Stand up to Jewish hate

Return to New York Knicks