ImageImageImageImageImage

Fire Mike Woodson, plz

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

clipse375
Rookie
And1: 16

Re: Fire Mike Woodson, plz 

Post#141 » by clipse375 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:54 am

Looking back and reading these posts is just plain comedy.
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,080

Post#142 » by blueNorange » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:58 am

Mr_Perfect wrote:Nice.

I didn't even want him as an assistant, I definitely didn't want him as head coach and I got insulted for it.

because you suck
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,914

Post#143 » by god shammgod » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:59 am

lol

i love when people do this
StephNYKurry
General Manager
And1: 2,198

Post#144 » by StephNYKurry » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:07 am

god shammgod wrote:lol

i love when people do this

No Shammgod in this thread...No SNYK in this thread

SLAP HANDS!!
What do I care...it's rigged anyway
Brooklyn_Yards
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,322

Post#145 » by Brooklyn_Yards » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:09 am

MeloTime wrote:
SuperflyKnick wrote:Woodson should have never been hired to begin with, i mean seriously you couldnt take a look at his track record and tell he is cluless, Raymond felton i will finally agree is a backup PG and i will say yes we made a mistake with Lin, Melo anthony was my favorite player, WAS is the keyword.

agree 150% , we are missing that guard who can break down the D and create his own shot. Felton is decent but he is not that guy.

sol537 wrote:Predictions for 2013:

Knicks finish 7th or 8th, get bounced in 1st round, fingers get pointed, Woody fired, 'Melo or Amare traded, JR Smith doesn't return, Kidd/Thomas retire and one hired by Knicks organization, K-Mart plays well and returns

sol537 wrote:Melobury in the house.

Woodson will get canned by seasons end and this team will barely make the playoffs and get rocked in the 1st round. They're not playing team ball, they're playing me ball and "dumb" ball.

Show your face :lol:
BAT 14.0 Utah Jazz
PG: Toney Parker
SG: Jimmy Butler
SF:
PF:
C: Nikola Vucevic
CrazyKnicks
General Manager
And1: 1,477

Post#146 » by CrazyKnicks » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:12 am

To be fair, Woodson and the team were having a rough stretch at the time and Woody made plenty of bad decisions.

For example: 1st half of tonight's game....
NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,989

Post#147 » by NYKinMIA » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:13 am

Mr_Perfect wrote:
NYKinMIA wrote:
Mr_Perfect wrote:Nice.

I didn't even want him as an assistant, I definitely didn't want him as head coach and I got insulted for it.

C'mon man, you've been insulted for a plethora of shyt...how do you keep track?

You're right.

Most of which I have been right on, past and present.

Boom! :lol:
StephNYKurry
General Manager
And1: 2,198

Post#148 » by StephNYKurry » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:17 am

Crazyknicks wrote:To be fair, Woodson and the team were having a rough stretch at the time and Woody made plenty of bad decisions.

Coaches aren't perfect nor should people expect them to be.

Unless you are talking about Pop and Thibs, there's no one else in the game that is demonstrably better than Wood. This thread is an abomination.
What do I care...it's rigged anyway
Butch718
RealGM
And1: 6,574

Post#149 » by Butch718 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:19 am

Hell, even I wanted Woodson gone as well when they went through that awful stretch. There's no shame in admitting that I was wrong about him.
KingzAndQueenz
Sixth Man
And1: 227

Post#150 » by KingzAndQueenz » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:19 am

Hindsight is 20/20
blumatic
Assistant Coach
And1: 787

Post#151 » by blumatic » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:21 am

StephNYKurry wrote:
Crazyknicks wrote:To be fair, Woodson and the team were having a rough stretch at the time and Woody made plenty of bad decisions.

Coaches aren't perfect nor should people expect them to be.

Unless you are talking about Pop and Thibs, there's no one else in the game that is demonstrably better than Wood. This thread is an abomination.

And Pops as a 1st seed lost to an 8th seed and Thibs got his doors blown off by New Jersey.
Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,210

Post#152 » by Kampuchea » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:21 am

Crazyknicks wrote:To be fair, Woodson and the team were having a rough stretch at the time

Exactly, a tough STRETCH.

Its silly that Marv Albert mentions how Knicks fans are so knowledgeable about the game but when you read posts in here its a rollercoaster. Woodson for coach of the year! 1 week later....Fire Woodson!

Shows a lack of intelligence and rational thought. People controlled by their emotions losing the ability to think rationally. Maybe you are all in the 15-18 year range so I should give you a break...
suicidedeuce
And1: 0

Post#153 » by suicidedeuce » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:24 am

Butch718 wrote:Hell, even I wanted Woodson gone as well when they went through that awful stretch. There's no shame in admitting that I was wrong about him.

Not, the shame is in the overreaction.

And apparently watching a lot of basketball, but not understanding it.
Butch718
RealGM

Post#154 » by Butch718 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:25 am

I mean they were really playing mediocre to bad basketball for a while there. The small ball lineup wasn't working and the defense was pretty bad as well. Woodson wasn't really make any adjustments. You have to be one hell of an optimist if you actually believed that the Knicks were going to finish the season on a huge tear and land the two seed. Especially after that disastrous west coast trip.

Again, I'm glad things worked out differently. That Utah game was definitely the turning point of the season.
clipse375
Rookie

Post#155 » by clipse375 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:27 am

Brooklyn_Yards wrote:
MeloTime wrote:
SuperflyKnick wrote:Woodson should have never been hired to begin with, i mean seriously you couldnt take a look at his track record and tell he is cluless, Raymond felton i will finally agree is a backup PG and i will say yes we made a mistake with Lin, Melo anthony was my favorite player, WAS is the keyword.

agree 150% , we are missing that guard who can break down the D and create his own shot. Felton is decent but he is not that guy.

sol537 wrote:Predictions for 2013:

Knicks finish 7th or 8th, get bounced in 1st round, fingers get pointed, Woody fired, 'Melo or Amare traded, JR Smith doesn't return, Kidd/Thomas retire and one hired by Knicks organization, K-Mart plays well and returns

sol537 wrote:Melobury in the house.

Woodson will get canned by seasons end and this team will barely make the playoffs and get rocked in the 1st round. They're not playing team ball, they're playing me ball and "dumb" ball.

Show your face :lol:

Hahahaha :D
Butch718
RealGM

Post#156 » by Butch718 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:29 am

suicidedeuce wrote:
Butch718 wrote:Hell, even I wanted Woodson gone as well when they went through that awful stretch. There's no shame in admitting that I was wrong about him.

People overreact all the time on this board. The fan base is passionate that way.

Things were not looking good after they lost the first four game of the west coast trip and fell to 38-26, falling behind Indiana and only 2 games ahead of Brooklyn for the 3 seed. Like I said, you had to be one hell of an optimist if you believed that they were going to win 16 of their last 18 games and land the 2 seed in the playoffs.
JBreezeNY
RealGM
And1: 10,734

Post#157 » by JBreezeNY » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:32 am

JBreezeNY wrote:
YaMomsEx wrote:
JBreezeNY wrote:Have patience.

I would be all for this if Woodson wasnt doing the same things he did in Atl

While that is true, there is still half a season left.

We'll get it going together and I will bump this thread in the playoffs.

:D
Kampuchea
RealGM

Post#158 » by Kampuchea » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:32 am

Butch718 wrote:
suicidedeuce wrote:

People overreact all the time on this board. The fan base is passionate that way.

SOME people overreact. Read through the thread and you can see some level-headed knick fans do exist. It is possible to be passionate and intelligent at the same time.
Kampuchea
RealGM

Post#159 » by Kampuchea » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:33 am

All fan bases have silly people like this though. Some of the Boston fans wants Rivers gone ASAP. Look at the crap roster he is working with.....
clipse375
Rookie

Post#160 » by clipse375 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:35 am

Butch718 wrote:
suicidedeuce wrote:

Things were not looking good after they lost the first four game of the west coast trip and fell to 38-26, falling behind Indiana and only 2 games ahead of Brooklyn for the 3 seed. Like I said, you had to be one hell of an optimist if you believed that they were going to win 16 of their last 18 games and land the 2 seed in the playoffs.

Just because people "overreact all the time on this board" doesn't mean they know wth they're talking about. Shows lack of a level head, and like the dude a couple of posts ago mentioned, it shows how much some people let their emotions control their rational thinking.

If that's how they react just watching sports, I shutter to think how they live life.
:crazy:

Return to New York Knicks