ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Bruno Caboclo

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,093

Re: OT: Bruno Caboclo 

Post#21 » by moocow007 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:48 pm

Everyone is different but I was living on my own by age 16, had no one taking care of me, and I didn't cry a single day (except maybe when I watched ET, but that's all!!!).
D-HarpersNose
Banned User
And1: 92

Post#22 » by D-HarpersNose » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:45 pm

He thinks getting posterized is bad.....wait til grown men are making fun of this dude for crying like a little girl on the bench. Gonna get ugly.
Kabookalu
RealGM
And1: 70,114

Post#23 » by Kabookalu » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:32 pm

You guys need to understand the context of what happened and what led up to that play.

That wasn't the first time he got dunked ont. Its' happened at least once a game. In fact it happened earlier in that game and he did nothing but play on when it happened. The dunk wasn't what got him riled up.

The Raptors were horrible throughout that game against the Mavericks, the PGs couldn't do jack crap and destroyed the flow of the offense. So Bruno wanted to take matters into his own hands and tried being a little too fancy. He attempted some pull up 3's, got pick pocketed, and was called for a charge twice when he tried driving to the rim. All this while the lead continued to balloon. He wanted to so desperately help his team win but it was like he was being kicked down the stairs no matter how much he tried climbing them up.

And then that's when the dunk happened. Like I said in the Raptors board it couldn't have come at a better time to make it seem like the dunk was what made him upset. It wasn't. It was the fact that his team was so crummy and all of his attempts to carry them on his back failed.
Read on Twitter
R-DAWG
RealGM
And1: 5,009

Post#24 » by R-DAWG » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Bruno Mars is trying to play basketball? I thought he was the coach of the Heat!

Return to New York Knicks