ImageImageImageImageImage

OT- Batman vs Superman Teaser footage pics

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

N8isScofield
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,498

Re: OT- Batman vs Superman Teaser footage pics 

Post#241 » by N8isScofield » Sun May 31, 2015 8:55 am

gavran wrote:So once again, Batman won't be able to turn his head.

Where are you getting that from? There was a video posted of the stunt double doing exactly that lol
gavran
RealGM
And1: 7,312

Post#242 » by gavran » Sun May 31, 2015 8:58 am

N8isScofield wrote:

Where are you getting that from? There was a video posted of the stunt double doing exactly that lol

You know there is a picture above my post about Batman, right?
kane
Head Coach
And1: 2,350

Post#243 » by kane » Sun May 31, 2015 4:59 pm

gavran wrote:
N8isScofield wrote:

You know there is a picture above my post about Batman, right?

i think that's just a stuntman suit so who knows what the finale one will be like, i also see they are going with a CGI cape in some scenes

CharlesOakley
Veteran
And1: 2,486

Post#244 » by CharlesOakley » Sun May 31, 2015 9:43 pm

Man of Steel was a series of movie trailers strung together. It was all iconic images and Russell Crowe voice overs and zero substance. It was total crap and if you liked it you were either very high or you like crap. I sometimes like crap - we all have our soft spots.
DowNY
RealGM
And1: 10,366

Post#245 » by DowNY » Sun May 31, 2015 10:46 pm

Soooooo Joker & Harley will be in Superman vs. Batman ? Or Batman will be in Suicide Squad? I'm lost here
kane
Head Coach

Post#246 » by kane » Sun May 31, 2015 11:26 pm

DowNY wrote:Soooooo Joker & Harley will be in Superman vs. Batman ? Or Batman will be in Suicide Squad? I'm lost here

Those pictures are from subside squad where from my understand batman has a small cameo but I'm sure joker has a bit part in BvS too, also both worlds are connected so you will have leto and affleck doing parts in each movie
frogfood
Suspended
And1: 1,609

Post#247 » by frogfood » Mon Jun 1, 2015 4:51 pm

According to Batsuit designer Michael Wilkinson, the suit is complex mainly due to the fact that Zack Snyder wants Affleck to be able to turn his head.
E-Balla
RealGM
And1: 24,419
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones

Post#248 » by E-Balla » Mon Jun 1, 2015 5:03 pm

CharlesOakley wrote:Man of Steel was a series of movie trailers strung together. It was all iconic images and Russell Crowe voice overs and zero substance. It was total crap and if you liked it you were either very high or you like crap. I sometimes like crap - we all have our soft spots.

Exactly what I keep saying. I like White Chicks and Space Jam but I'll never defend those movies.
kane
Head Coach

Post#249 » by kane » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:41 pm

And100 wrote:
kane wrote:
frogfood wrote:But is the MCU really doing anything out of the box? They are as formulaic as can be, with Feige controlling everything. DC's put the ball in the director's court, for better or worse.

right now marvel is on the treadmill just pumping out sequels, last year they had a major tie in with TWS and AGENTS this year they mentioned the twins (quicksilver and scarlet witch) in the last episode and that was it.... :lol: they also had a surprise hit with guardians

the reviews for avengers 2 are mixed and honestly i have zero interest in ant-man, marvel did an amazing job setting up the MCU but were not going to have any major payoff till infinity gauntlet and when spiderman comes in for civil war, daredevil might be the only thing keeping me from saying this year was a disappointment for marvel

The year was a disappointment based on two movies you haven't seen yet..?

Why not wait until you're actually disappointed until you get disappointed?

just re-watched AoU and was much worse the second time without the awe of watching it in IMAX got boring and dragged on, also doesn't look like there will be a 'director’s cut' witch is disappointing

RT AoU 74% vs a 92% for the first one
ant-man 79% vs 91% GoTG marvels last new IP movie

looks like i was right to say this was a down year for marvel at least in terms of movie quality ..... also kinda hard to ignore the abomination fox created in the name of F4, you cant blame marvel but it doesnt help :lol:
And100
Banned User
And1: 779

Post#250 » by And100 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:59 pm

kane wrote:
And100 wrote:
kane wrote:
right now marvel is on the treadmill just pumping out sequels, last year they had a major tie in with TWS and AGENTS this year they mentioned the twins (quicksilver and scarlet witch) in the last episode and that was it.... :lol: they also had a surprise hit with guardians

the reviews for avengers 2 are mixed and honestly i have zero interest in ant-man, marvel did an amazing job setting up the MCU but were not going to have any major payoff till infinity gauntlet and when spiderman comes in for civil war, daredevil might be the only thing keeping me from saying this year was a disappointment for marvel

just re-watched AoU and was much worse the second time without the awe of watching it in IMAX got boring and dragged on, also doesn't look like there will be a 'director’s cut' witch is disappointing

looks like i was right to say this was a down year for marvel at least in terms of movie quality ..... also kinda hard to ignore the abomination fox created in the name of F4, you cant blame marvel but it doesnt help :lol:

Any studio would take Marvel's down year vs their good years any day.

Marvel will someday release a genuine FF-level bomb, but their current winning streak (which is in tact) is pretty impressive.
kane
Head Coach

Post#251 » by kane » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:03 pm

And100 wrote:
kane wrote:
And100 wrote:

Any studio would take Marvel's down year vs their good years any day.

Marvel will someday release a genuine FF-level bomb, but their current winning streak (which is in tact) is pretty impressive.

Disney stock went down -6% today btw .... not sure many studio's would want that "down year"

as for making a trainwreck on the level of F4 everything has to go wrong (checkout lost soul on netflix amazing doc on the making of 'Island of Dr. Moreau') marvel is a assembly line at this point it would be pretty hard for them to crash that hard
poeman
General Manager
And1: 7,066

Post#252 » by poeman » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:18 am

Nothing and I mean nothing is more impressive then PIXAR's RT scores

Return to New York Knicks