ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Man (ISIS) who executed James Foley is a UK Rapper

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

HeartBreaking
Starter
And1: 2,313

Re: OT: Man (ISIS) who executed James Foley is a UK Rapper 

Post#21 » by HeartBreaking » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:01 pm

il_knicks7 wrote:This guy is also the son of a top guy in Al-Qaeda. I guess it runs in the family.

Well yea, its easy to mold kids into what you want them to be in that sense if you try hard enough. Of course he can grow in make his own decisions, but living in an household with an terrorist is definitely gonna **** you up.
PaulieWal wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:He's going to get fined by the league for that. Marv Albert was actually saying don't do that, don't do that. Meanwhile half the audience was thinking Marv should know.

That's Kevin Harlan.
il_knicks7
Banned User
And1: 804

Post#22 » by il_knicks7 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:06 pm

HeartBreaking wrote:
il_knicks7 wrote:This guy is also the son of a top guy in Al-Qaeda. I guess it runs in the family.

Well yea, its easy to mold kids into what you want them to be in that sense if you try hard enough. Of course he can grow in make his own decisions, but living in an household with an terrorist is definitely gonna **** you up.

I'm not sure you can teach Sadism. You're probably born with it. How many guys like him do we have roaming the streets of NYC?
KnIcKsYaNkSmEtS1127
Starter
And1: 646

Post#23 » by KnIcKsYaNkSmEtS1127 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:50 pm

wolfv wrote:
Handledatruth wrote:
D-HarpersNose wrote:Also, I'm not trying to make light of this situation AT ALL, but a rapper beheading somebody and then putting it on the internet is about the most gangster thing I've ever heard of. As deplorable as the act was, and as much as I want him to die a slow painful death, he has definitely one-upped anything done by American rappers who call themselves thugs.

Leave a guy like him alone in a room with Suge Knight and see how "gangster" he really is...

Bunch of cowards, their definition of "war" involves killing as many civilians as possible. The US may have its own civilian body count, but the goal is obviously to kill soldiers and militants. These dudes? Kill as many people as possible and then off yourself so you don't have to deal with the repercussions...More drones videos on CNN please...

I don't know man. One side just lacks the war technology the other has. I'm not making excuses for them but they can't just fly drones around and blow people up.

Maybe you forgot when a terrorist group flew planes into buildings???
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 9,341

Post#24 » by jwise44 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:58 pm

D-HarpersNose wrote:One of his lines is "feeling twisted from the Henney" but I thought they didn't drink alcohol? I thought it was actually forbidden?

Also on tmz they had one of his raps and he kept talking about **** chicks in it and stuff

I hate humanity more and more every day

**** starts to depress you
berkkobe7
Senior
And1: 419

Post#25 » by berkkobe7 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:19 pm

I'm muslim and i hate ISIS. I count them as the Evil.
Allah wants us to live in peace no matter what. Jihad was done 1500 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G900FQ using RealGM Forums mobile app
the91ser
Junior
And1: 10

Post#26 » by the91ser » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:34 pm

whole things fake.
the knicks =/
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Post#27 » by King of Canada » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:41 pm

Was this leaked by Woj?
BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
Clincher
General Manager
And1: 697

Post#28 » by Clincher » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:52 pm

D-HarpersNose wrote:Also, I'm not trying to make light of this situation AT ALL, but a rapper beheading somebody and then putting it on the internet is about the most gangster thing I've ever heard of. As deplorable as the act was, and as much as I want him to die a slow painful death, he has definitely one-upped anything done by American rappers who call themselves thugs.

Except this wasn't his call and was probably forced to do this....

It also takes zero guts to behead a tortured, hungry man tied up with a knife. If he killed him in a fair fight with his fists then maybe but the guy is a coward.

A teenager can do what he did. Big deal. Equivalent to a drive by shooting. So hard.
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#29 » by King of Canada » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:09 pm

Clincher wrote:

It also takes zero guts to behead a tortured, hungry man tied up with a knife. If he killed him in a fair fight with his fists then maybe but the guy is a coward.

A teenager can do what he did. Big deal. Equivalent to a drive by shooting. So hard.

Did you guys get reporting in the US a couple of years ago about the guy on the Canadian Grey Hound bus that cut off another passengers head? Wowza
BAF Pacers

Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

Clincher
General Manager
And1: 697

Post#30 » by Clincher » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:12 pm

King of Canada wrote:
Clincher wrote:

Did you guys get reporting in the US a couple of years ago about the guy on the Canadian Grey Hound bus that cut off another passengers head? Wowza

Yeah I heard about that, did it to another guy while he was sleeping too.

As years go on and on, mankind loses more of their balls and courage and decide to take the easy way out. Rely on guns and weapons rather than fists, try and get a sneak attack rather than fight like a man and need to attack in gangs and flocks rather than as individuals. Its sad. Your born on this earth with two legs, two fists and one brain. Use em, enough of using guns or knives or needing to attack someone unexpectedly. It proves nothing.

I'd like to see this clown go in a single room with a NAVY Seal with no weapons, 1 vs 1 and have a fight to the death with the winner coming out of the room and the loser of course lying dead on the floor. If he does that successfully, then one can talk about how "hard" of a guy he really is.
D-HarpersNose
Banned User
And1: 92

Post#31 » by D-HarpersNose » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:20 pm

All I'm really saying is that cutting a guy's head off is not an easy thing to do (I'd imagine anyway)

It is incredibly personal and gruesome. I cannot imagine any of rap's tough guys could actually do it, even to their worst enemy. Shoot their enemy? Yeah, I'm sure there are plenty who would or have. But even ODB wouldn't really cut a head, would he?
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#32 » by King of Canada » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:50 pm

Clincher wrote:
King of Canada wrote:
Clincher wrote:Except this wasn't his call and was probably forced to do this....

Yeah I heard about that, did it to another guy while he was sleeping too.

As years go on and on, mankind loses more of their balls and courage and decide to take the easy way out. Rely on guns and weapons rather than fists, try and get a sneak attack rather than fight like a man and need to attack in gangs and flocks rather than as individuals. Its sad. Your born on this earth with two legs, two fists and one brain. Use em, enough of using guns or knives or needing to attack someone unexpectedly. It proves nothing.

I'd like to see this clown go in a single room with a NAVY Seal with no weapons, 1 vs 1 and have a fight to the death with the winner coming out of the room and the loser of course lying dead on the floor. If he does that successfully, then one can talk about how "hard" of a guy he really is.

No need for a Navy Seal. Grab some guy off the street.
BAF Pacers

Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

Dr. Detfink
RealGM
And1: 4,552

Post#33 » by Dr. Detfink » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:09 pm

majortom71 wrote:LOL, you already know this thread will get derailed like a runaway train!

*kills using a garrote*

He KNEW too much! *disappears like a ninja*
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#34 » by jwise44 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:46 pm

King of Canada wrote:
Clincher wrote:

Wow didn't hear about it but just read about it...

Guy murdered and ate a guy and 5 years later they're letting him have unsupervised visits into the town near his facility? Really Canada?
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#35 » by jwise44 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:49 pm

King of Canada wrote:
Clincher wrote:

Wow didn't hear about it but just read about it...

Guy murdered and ate a 22 year old and 5 years later they're letting him have unsupervised visits into the town near his facility? Really Canada?
johnnywishbone
General Manager
And1: 1,361

Post#36 » by johnnywishbone » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:22 pm

wolfv wrote:
Handledatruth wrote:

Leave a guy like him alone in a room with Suge Knight and see how "gangster" he really is...

Bunch of cowards, their definition of "war" involves killing as many civilians as possible. The US may have its own civilian body count, but the goal is obviously to kill soldiers and militants. These dudes? Kill as many people as possible and then off yourself so you don't have to deal with the repercussions...More drones videos on CNN please...

I don't know man. One side just lacks the war technology the other has. I'm not making excuses for them but they can't just fly drones around and blow people up.

If they had the technology of "our" side they would use nukes on Israel, Iran, Syria, Europe, US and anyone else who doesn't prescribe to their very narrow ideology.
Play time is over.
LifeLongKNICK
Veteran
And1: 651

Post#37 » by LifeLongKNICK » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:33 pm

GardenFaith wrote:I guess when you behead someone all is forgotten in the eyes of Allah ??

my best friend who is jordanian and an apostate said you get into the highest level of heaven if you kill for allah. :crazy:
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#38 » by Greenie » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Do you have a chill button sir?
Everything that comes up should not come out.

:nonono:
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,424

Post#39 » by KnicksGod » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:06 pm

He's the real life, evil and even dumber version of Ali G.

Techmology is about to blow him and his friends away.
D-HarpersNose
Banned User
And1: 92

Post#40 » by D-HarpersNose » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:53 pm

greenhughes wrote:

Do you have a chill button sir?
Everything that comes up should not come out.

:nonono:

Stop quoting me, ma'am. Not interested in conversing with you.

Return to New York Knicks