ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Actress refuses to show ID to police after public sex...

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Thorn
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,162

Re: OT: Police Mistake Black Actress W/ White Partner for Ho 

Post#121 » by Thorn » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:53 pm

il_knicks7 wrote:
Thorn wrote:As a law enforcement officer, you show up to the scene of a complaint. People report her having full blown coitus in her car on display for all to see her description and that of the car match reports.

She decides "screw you I am leaving and walks away"

How do you respond?

If there are no witnesses and no evidence on the scene, then you should walk away. There is no end game since you really have no chance to make a case/arrest. You can seek a conflict with s few random people, but I can't see how that serves any purpose.

In any case, If you do ask some random person for an ID and and they refuse/walk away, you try to resolve it verbally. Using force/cuffing people should be the last resort.

So you ask nice like, but she/he walks away. You ask again they tell you they wont comply, and continue to walk away.

This in no way makes you wonder why he/she will not show proof of citizenship/ID? You just keep asking? Do you follow them like a puppy begging? Do you just give up? Or do you do your duty and detain the person to determine the facts of the matter before allowing someone to walk away?

Maybe we should give the cops squirt guns, silly straws, and hair ties so as to make nice with everyone who refuses to comply with lawful requests and directions.

Going by your story above let's say the person leaving was a prostitute, a drug dealer, or a run away teen forced into life of prostitution. Do you feel as an officer of the law your asking nice over and over again before giving up and making all law enforcement look like ineffectual, and impotent jokes was a good move?

When it comes down to it you are hinging everything on "he had no reason to think she committed a crime because he didn't see it".

There are some real problems with that line of thought.

1- In many crimes there are no eye witness accounts, we have jury's who decide guilt and innocence based on evidence presented beyond a reasonable doubt. You as an officer of the law do not need to see the crime in progress.
2 - The members of law enforcement have a hard enough job without making their lives harder by allowing anyone who wants to flee the scene do so as they sit and twiddle their thumbs. The "I asked super duper nicely" policy you are suggesting is laughable and would never work with criminals. Clearly it did not work here with this girl who was in fact having sex in plain view of other citizens who reported it and who was at the scene NEAR, or on the car that was called in as part of the complaint.
3 - The price you pay for living in a world where there are people to protect you from violent crime is the minor hassle of you know, producing ID, and answering some questions. If that is the worst thing that happened to that girl on that day... she was doing pretty damn good.
4 - To detain a person you have to use restraints in order to protect yourself, the public and the detainee, if not you run the risk of a larger problem. He does not know this girl from any other. If she is armed, if she is violent, if she has aids, if she has contaminated needles, if she is mentally ill, if she is the queen of England. No clue, so he has to control the situation and ensure the safety of all involved.

At the end of the day you have your opinion and you are welcome to it, but law enforcement can not and should not function the way you are suggesting, and it is as simple as that.

More over the only victim here is the law enforcement official was defamed publicly by this liar over the course of several days and you just do not seem to care about that which is tragic in a way... because he was a good cop who even according to you breached no protocol and was verbally assaulted by this brat and then she went on a smear campaign to destroy his name and reputation because he did not give into her childish demands, threats, guilt trips, and parental pressure from her daddy.

You are standing on the wrong side of the issue, and that is cool like I said you have your opinion I have mine and clearly it is not worth talking about further with you.
Meat
Head Coach
And1: 4,574

Re: OT: Police Mistake Black Actress W/ White Partner for Ho 

Post#122 » by Meat » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:01 pm

il_knicks7 wrote:
Thorn wrote:As a law enforcement officer, you show up to the scene of a complaint. People report her having full blown coitus in her car on display for all to see her description and that of the car match reports.

She decides "screw you I am leaving and walks away"

How do you respond?

If there are no witnesses and no evidence on the scene, then you should walk away. There is no end game since you really have no chance to make a case/arrest. You can seek a conflict with s few random people, but I can't see how that serves any purpose.

In any case, If you do ask some random person for an ID and and they refuse/walk away, you try to resolve it verbally. Using force/cuffing people should be the last resort.

asking for their ID is the verbal option, the only other one is force
Thorn
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: OT: Actress refuses to show ID to police after public se 

Post#123 » by Thorn » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:33 pm

Note: I change the thread Subject to reflect something more accurate and less sensational and full of the all popular race debate that has plagued the forums of late.There was no proof of the officers calling her a prostitute, it only ever came from her... so it's not the case. Case is she had sex in public, was asked for ID and refused.

That is the story.

Just wanted to clarify.
Najeem27
General Manager
And1: 2,399

Post#124 » by Najeem27 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:53 pm

She's a whore.....get over it people. She looks like a gta prostitute in the pic

When is the season going to start.....damn
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#125 » by Thugger HBC » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:07 pm

So what exactly is the idea of this thread? An officer cant ask a person for ID that is reported of possible committing an illegal act?

Or an officer can ask for ID but if the persons refuses...that's it, get back in the car and keep it moving?
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
NYKnickerbocker
RealGM
And1: 13,512

Post#126 » by NYKnickerbocker » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:18 pm

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
aliamri1017 wrote:She's a whore.....get over it people. She looks like a gta prostitute in the pic

When is the season going to start.....damn

That killed me. GTA prostitute :lol:
denterprise
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,021

Post#127 » by denterprise » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:06 am

This man's commentary sums it all up.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPdtq6d9r8M[/youtube]
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 90,978

Post#128 » by Capn'O » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:34 am

denterprise wrote:This man's commentary sums it all up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But he's goddamned right. This incident makes a mockery of profiling and injustice. It pisses me off. She's doing the legacy of Mike Brown and others who suffered without need a huge injustice.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
sPALL
Bench Warmer
And1: 93

Post#129 » by sPALL » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:07 am

***i decided to not share my stories of being a victim to racism because of the post right after this post. I edited it out.
Spot31
Pro Prospect
And1: 527

Post#130 » by Spot31 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:50 am

Love the fact that cops released the audio which makes her look and sound like the real dummy she is. I hope this becomes more of a thing. The public wants cops to carry camera's? OK stuff like this will be released more and more to show what phony knuckleheads there are out there.
"And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character hope." Rom. 5: 2-4
KnIcKsYaNkSmEtS1127
Starter
And1: 646

Post#131 » by KnIcKsYaNkSmEtS1127 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:07 am

Spot31 wrote:Love the fact that cops released the audio which makes her look and sound like the real dummy she is. I hope this becomes more of a thing. The public wants cops to carry camera's? OK stuff like this will be released more and more to show what phony knuckleheads there are out there.

This is the exact opposite of the reaction to the Ray Rice video. The Rice video sealed his fate. The audio being released completely changed my mind. When I first read this I believed that LA Cops profiled her now listening to the tapes she's just using race as a crutch. The officer was 100% right. What a waste of tax payers money. The civil rights leaders that gave their lives for a noble cause would be ashamed of this.
Thorn
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#132 » by Thorn » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:44 am

denterprise wrote:This man's commentary sums it all up.

Dude is mad funny, and he makes some great points while doing it.

I also have a problem with her voice...

Also I like the part where the officer asks her if she would like him to take the cuffs off of her and she says she would rather make another YouTube video.

What a waste of time.
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 9,341

Post#133 » by jwise44 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:04 pm

I would upload the site but I'm on my phone but they released pics of the incident on tmz and it definitely looks like sex and she had her shirt up according to eye witnesses while the car was rocking she was straddling him and had her hands on the hood of the car a member from the office next to them even went out to ask them to stop because it was in full view of the entire office and they didn't
kane
Head Coach
And1: 2,350

Post#134 » by kane » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:32 pm

"if i would of saw her id of walked up and smacked her on the ass" LMAO best line
Thorn
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#135 » by Thorn » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:46 pm

jwise44 wrote:I would upload the site but I'm on my phone but they released pics of the incident on tmz and it definitely looks like sex and she had her shirt up according to eye witnesses while the car was rocking she was straddling him and had her hands on the hood of the car a member from the office next to them even went out to ask them to stop because it was in full view of the entire office and they didn't

Wow... there are pictures and further evidence she was breaking the law and tried to play the race card? Way to single handily set the civil rights movement back there little girl.

An eyewitness who saw Daniele and Brian as he worked in a nearby office tells TMZ ... Brian was sitting in the passenger seat with his feet on the curb and Daniele was straddling him with her shirt pulled up -- breasts exposed. The eyewitness says she was grinding on top of him, rocking back and forth.

Someone from the office went down and asked Daniele and Brian to stop because everyone in the office could see them but they continued.

The eyewitnesses say Brian then began "horizontally bongoing her boobs back and forth." He says she eventually reached into the center console, grabbed a tissue, wiped him down and then herself and tossed it on the grass.

Someone from the office called the cops and made an indecent exposure complaint. TMZ obtained police audio when the cops came out, and Daniele played the race and fame cards.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/17/django-un ... es-photos/
3eePointGoal
Bench Warmer
And1: 877

Post#136 » by 3eePointGoal » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Where's il_knicks7? ? Yeah... "seeing her I'm tears, you can only imagine how she felt at that moment. The incredible humiliation." GTFO u race baiting mo fo

Sent from my SM-N900T using RealGM Forums mobile app
C- Andre Drummond, Jared Sullinger
PF- Zach Randolph, Marquese Chriss
SF- Danilo Gallinari, Jerami Grant
SG- Devin Booker, Arron Afflalo, Randy Foye
PG- Rajon Rondo, Emmanuel Mudiay

pmoney681@gmail.com
sortpar
Sixth Man
And1: 792

Post#137 » by sortpar » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:56 pm

http://www.latimes.com/local/abcarian/l ... tml#page=1

When Watts refused to produce her ID, said Bibring, the officer had a decision to make. Since the alleged lewd act was no longer in progress, he could either let her go or continue to investigate it, which would involve asking the person who complained to come forward to make a complaint — technically, a citizen’s arrest. If the complainant declined (Neiman told me that, in his 28 years of policing, he has never seen anyone make a citizens arrest over consensual sex), he can’t detain her for simply refusing to produce her ID.

“In California,” said Bibring, “an officer cannot arrest someone for refusing to provide identification, even if you are being investigated for a crime.”
3eePointGoal
Bench Warmer
And1: 877

Post#138 » by 3eePointGoal » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:59 pm

sortpar wrote:http://www.latimes.com/local/abcarian/la-me-ra-daniele-watts-was-right-20140916-column.html#page=1

When Watts refused to produce her ID, said Bibring, the officer had a decision to make. Since the alleged lewd act was no longer in progress, he could either let her go or continue to investigate it, which would involve asking the person who complained to come forward to make a complaint — technically, a citizen’s arrest. If the complainant declined (Neiman told me that, in his 28 years of policing, he has never seen anyone make a citizens arrest over consensual sex), he can’t detain her for simply refusing to produce her ID.

“In California,” said Bibring, “an officer cannot arrest someone for refusing to provide identification, even if you are being investigated for a crime.”
she's still a race card playing piece of ****, ID or no ID.

Sent from my SM-N900T using RealGM Forums mobile app
C- Andre Drummond, Jared Sullinger
PF- Zach Randolph, Marquese Chriss
SF- Danilo Gallinari, Jerami Grant
SG- Devin Booker, Arron Afflalo, Randy Foye
PG- Rajon Rondo, Emmanuel Mudiay

pmoney681@gmail.com
IMAN5
General Manager
And1: 5,666

Post#139 » by IMAN5 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:07 pm

I saw this a couple days ago, it's pretty stupid. Cops couldn't be any dumber.
instagram.com/510movement
Thorn
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#140 » by Thorn » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:31 pm

sortpar wrote:http://www.latimes.com/local/abcarian/la-me-ra-daniele-watts-was-right-20140916-column.html#page=1

He didn't arrest her, he detained her.

There is a huge difference, he arrived at the scene and attempted to ascertain what was going on and who was involved.

You and this article are jumping from investigation to prosecution while skipping all of the parts that matter in between. MORE OVER new incidents occurred while he was investigating the public lewdness report (which there is photo evidence support) which is her "Failure to follow a lawful order" and fleeing the scene of an active investigation.

Return to New York Knicks