ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Michael Dunn found guilty of first degree murder

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

DimesandKnicks
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,625

Re: OT: Michael Dunn found guilty of first degree murder 

Post#81 » by DimesandKnicks » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:54 am

Teppler wrote:
DimesandKnicks wrote:
Teppler wrote:
LOL no I'm not. I'm commenting on the obvious trend. I'm not looking for african america jean saggers sympathy, what ever that means. When multiple isolated incidence have a common thread they stop being isolated incidents. There's a million different stories to comment or debate on. There's an enormous amount of black on black crimes that happen every day. Lots of examples of black on white crimes too. But we never or hardly ever hear about them compared to the white on black abuse and the covertly talked about idea that white people need to shape up.

We're not posting simple homicides tho, we're posting stories that have elements of absurdity. I've learned things from these post it. The way your framing your argument bothers me. It is as if u wouldn't have a problem with this "trend" if the victims and the Victor were the same race.

You're missing the point about the common thread. Notice how these threads with 'elements of absurdity' very commonly feature whites abusing blacks followed by a ton of comments about the need for culture change from what ever group the whites are a part of?

I wouldn't have anything to say race wise if people were discussing black on black crimes or white on white crimes or if they were seemingly completely random but there's common thread on this forum about blowing up white on black crimes.

So this is your stance. Your offended by post involving black victims and white people doing crimes, and offended that these post result in discussion regarding how racism and prejudice needs to change. Your actually putting race in this. .. saying it wouldn't matter to u if the victim is black and the abuser is white...vice versa or the same but when these stories make white people look bad it's offensive to u. This is just my opinion but that's a very baised childish view.
Brooklyn_Yards
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,322

Re: OT: Michael Dunn found guilty of first degree murder 

Post#82 » by Brooklyn_Yards » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:57 am

Enough of this nonsense.
BAT 14.0 Utah Jazz
PG: Toney Parker
SG: Jimmy Butler
SF:
PF: