ImageImageImageImageImage

Different Perspective on Race - Jewish

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Teppler
Banned User
And1: 157

Different Perspective on Race - Jewish 

Post#1 » by Teppler » Thu Oct 9, 2014 12:31 pm

Anyone ever read about how high level Jews view the different races? I think this might be interesting to discuss here as there's a lot of blame whitey mentality on this forum but the truth is 99% of whites are in the same boat as everyone else and the majority of them are watching their culture become systematically disrespected because people are liken them with the 1% they are not a part of. Donald Sterling touches on it in his calls that were recorded but most people just dismiss it as an out of touch old guy who isn't with the times-

DS: It’s the world! You go to Israel, the blacks are just treated like dogs.
V: So do you have to treat them like that too?
DS: The white Jews, there’s white Jews and black Jews, do you understand?
V: And are the black Jews less than the white Jews?
DS: A hundred percent, fifty, a hundred percent.
V: And is that right?
DS: It isn’t a question—we don’t evaluate what’s right and wrong, we live in a society. We live in a culture. We have to live within that culture.
V: But shouldn’t we take a stand for what’s wrong? And be the change and the difference?
DS: I don’t want to change the culture, because I can’t. It’s too big and too [unknown].
V: But you can change yourself.
DS: I don’t want to change. If my girl can’t do what I want, I don’t want the girl. I’ll find a girl that will do what I want! Believe me. I thought you were that girl—because I tried to do what you want. But you’re not that girl.

It's not that he's not with the times, it's that you're not with the mentality of this 1% beyond rich jewish tribe.

One could argue political correctness exists because the jews who run our world want two things off the charts

A) Criticizing israel, jews ("hate speech" etc)

B) Criticizing black culture. Jews think of blacks as lesser-thans, with the direct competition being goyum whites. Jews have such a little opinion of blacks that they don't perceive them as a financial threat, therefore they patronize them w/ fake "you have it so hard bro" language and legislation in order to hurt the whites.

Please do not interpret this as me hating jews or what ever. I admire their cultures success and frankly I find the whole thing fascinating and just want to learn more about the different perspectives. Inb4 quick topic lock.
BodyCount
Sixth Man
And1: 602

Re: Different Perspective on Race - Jewish 

Post#2 » by BodyCount » Thu Oct 9, 2014 12:51 pm

great, another non sport topic.

there should really be some rule on forum against these. Nothing good comes out of them.
RealGM
And1: 66,480

Post#3 » by 720 » Thu Oct 9, 2014 1:14 pm

Teppler wrote:
One could argue political correctness exists because the jews who run our world want two things off the charts

Jewish people don't run the world. stop with this bull ****.
Teppler
Banned User

Post#4 » by Teppler » Thu Oct 9, 2014 1:15 pm

VC720 wrote:
Teppler wrote:

Jewish people don't run the world. stop with this bull ****.

Well lets put it this way. They are a small % of people yet control a vast amount of wealth and influence.
BigShot Bojan
General Manager
And1: 7,817

Post#5 » by BigShot Bojan » Thu Oct 9, 2014 1:15 pm

Makes sense they hate blacks so much they helped build the NAACP...AL Davis would be rolling in his grave... See what he has done to advance the causes. Jews championed civil rights. This is beyond ignorant ...
Formerly Knicks85

Capn'O wrote:I wonder what Paul Reed's feelings are about metal bats.
Teppler
Banned User

Post#6 » by Teppler » Thu Oct 9, 2014 1:20 pm

knicks85 wrote:Makes sense they hate blacks so much they helped build the NAACP...AL Davis would be rolling in his grave... See what he has done to advance the causes... This is beyond ignorant ...

They don't hate black people, they view them as beneath them and patronize them. It's ingrained in their culture as Donald Sterling outlines. They feel threatened by non jewish whites so empowering blacks and creating a culture of disrespecting goyum whites is beneficial to them.
KnicksFan7
Sixth Man
And1: 868

Post#7 » by KnicksFan7 » Thu Oct 9, 2014 1:27 pm

This is just a trash post. Not exactly sure what the OP was trying to state. The post is inflammatory and done for shock value.

Educate yourself before you post interviews with extreme racists. He does not represent the feelings of the Jewish population as a whole, just like a racist non-Jew does not represent the feelings of all non-Jews.

As a Jew I find all racism appalling and it would be hypocritical of us as a people to hold prejudices when we've seen our fair share of hate as well.
GYK
General Manager
And1: 2,627

Post#8 » by GYK » Thu Oct 9, 2014 1:28 pm

That's just racism. While systematic racism does exist it isn't, at least as i see it, it isn't from them conspiring but coincidental bigotry.
I don't like the argument against politcal correctness because it always stem from a paranoia from the historical ruling class lose grip on how they can treat others. Segration and the holocaust being not so long ago that those who went through and participated are still alive and able to influence younger generations on those views through station in family and society. Slavery being a grandmother's grandmother life away.
While I never been to Isreal and wouldn't deny a unjust is being done to darker skin Jews, I don't know why the thought of legislation or even the stereotypical idea of the media is run by Jewish people. From no major news network is their a Jewish head executive.

I absolutely don't agree with your views but you have the right to feel such ways and hopefully examine why you do.
BigShot Bojan
General Manager

Post#9 » by BigShot Bojan » Thu Oct 9, 2014 1:28 pm

Teppler wrote:
knicks85 wrote:Makes sense they hate blacks so much they helped build the NAACP...AL Davis would be rolling in his grave... See what he has done to advance the causes... This is beyond ignorant ...

They don't hate black people, they view them as beneath them and patronize them. It's ingrained in their culture as Donald Sterling outlines. They feel threatened by non jewish whites so empowering blacks and creating a culture of disrespecting goyum whites is beneficial to them.

Do you have so inside source of the Jewish illuminati or are you taking cherry picked comments...quite a broad stroke you are painting sir..I'm sure with a couple searches I could find far more defamatory quotes of Catholic and Christian wealthy population that no more represent that Catholic wealthy subset than the catholic majority...
Formerly Knicks85

BigShot Bojan
General Manager

Post#10 » by BigShot Bojan » Thu Oct 9, 2014 1:31 pm

Formerly Knicks85

Return to New York Knicks