ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 (NO SPOILERS)

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Re: OT: THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 (NO SPOILERS) 

Post#761 » by Greenie » Thu Apr 2, 2015 5:47 am

TheBigBoss wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
And Rick killed him. :lol: F*ck Shane.

Fuq Rick's weak ass. Damn needy punk.

If only you knew what Rick is going to become.....

Let me guess...He becomes just like the damn Governor's crazy ass. He's already seeing sh*t.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,631

Post#762 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Apr 2, 2015 3:50 pm

greenhughes wrote:
TheBigBoss wrote:
greenhughes wrote:Fuq Rick's weak ass. Damn needy punk.

Let me guess...He becomes just like the damn Governor's crazy ass. He's already seeing sh*t.

Try again. Badass Rick is taking care of business. And Shane is dead. Twice.
Free Palestine
spaceballer
Head Coach
And1: 2,707

Post#763 » by spaceballer » Tue Apr 7, 2015 1:09 am

greenhughes wrote:
xTheHunterx wrote:Andrea sucks

Greenie get out of here with that

I'm in season 3 now. I don't like her ass anymore.

Well, Greenie, if you're looking for a "shero", try Orphan Black. Season 3 is starting on April 18th, so you've got time to binge watch the first two seasons to catch up.

Tatiana Maslany puts on a tour de force of acting. She plays every spectrum of womanhood and female possibility. You'll be so engrossed by her disparate performances and the seamless editing that you'll find yourself thinking that it's gotta be different people playing the various clones. And it's magical when one clone impersonates another, and you can see the layers upon layers in her performance to create the nuanced hybrid outings. Even in the multi-clone scenes, she does such a good job individualizing them that you'll never mistake one for another. The breadth and scope of the acting she puts on is incredible. British orphan street grifter con artist, cute timid passive aggressive suburban housewife, geeky science nerd pothead, eurotrash punk rocker, pill-popping suicidal depression-afflicted cop, religious psychopathic killer, arrogant icy corporate b*tch, terminally ill school teacher, even a transgendered dude (ok, that last was kind of a 1 episode gimmick). The clones she plays spans every possibility of womanhood. It's just amazing acting.

And the acting and storyline makes it so that all the main clones are fully realized and don't feel gimmicky at all. I still can't believe it's a single person playing all of them. All the clones are different not just in mannerisms and dress/hair/makeup/appearances and accents, but even in the pitch of voice and demeanor and personality.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#764 » by Greenie » Tue Apr 7, 2015 1:34 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
TheBigBoss wrote:

Try again. Badass Rick is taking care of business. And Shane is dead. Twice.

Don't come for Shane ever.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#765 » by Greenie » Tue Apr 7, 2015 1:37 am

On a real note though. When are they gonna put some cute dudes in this damn show?

Rick is EVERYTHING now. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Rick. Bite mofo's throats off. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Rick. Go H.A.M in the church on them cannibals.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#766 » by Greenie » Tue Apr 7, 2015 1:37 am

spaceballer wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
xTheHunterx wrote:Andrea sucks

Greenie get out of here with that

I'm in season 3 now. I don't like her ass anymore.

Well, Greenie, if you're looking for a "shero", try Orphan Black. Season 3 is starting on April 18th, so you've got time to binge watch the first two seasons to catch up.

Tatiana Maslany puts on a tour de force of acting. She plays every spectrum of womanhood and female possibility. You'll be so engrossed by her disparate performances and the seamless editing that you'll find yourself thinking that it's gotta be different people playing the various clones. And it's magical when one clone impersonates another, and you can see the layers upon layers in her performance to create the nuanced hybrid outings. Even in the multi-clone scenes, she does such a good job individualizing them that you'll never mistake one for another. The breadth and scope of the acting she puts on is incredible. British orphan street grifter con artist, cute timid passive aggressive suburban housewife, geeky science nerd pothead, eurotrash punk rocker, pill-popping suicidal depression-afflicted cop, religious psychopathic killer, arrogant icy corporate b*tch, terminally ill school teacher, even a transgendered dude (ok, that last was kind of a 1 episode gimmick). The clones she plays spans every possibility of womanhood. It's just amazing acting.

And the acting and storyline makes it so that all the main clones are fully realized and don't feel gimmicky at all. I still can't believe it's a single person playing all of them. All the clones are different not just in mannerisms and dress/hair/makeup/appearances and accents, but even in the pitch of voice and demeanor and personality.

Maybe...
spaceballer
Head Coach
And1: 2,707

Post#767 » by spaceballer » Tue Apr 7, 2015 1:58 am

greenhughes wrote:
spaceballer wrote:
greenhughes wrote:I'm in season 3 now. I don't like her ass anymore.

Maybe...

In preparation for the new season 3, BBC America put up the first few episodes of season 1 on youtube. So you can try it for free to see if you like it.

Season 1, Episode 1:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbWk7QCypWc[/youtube]

Season 1, Episode 2:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuE3yuSzrPM[/youtube]

Season 1, Episode 3:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7qQYRZNgjQ[/youtube]

Season 1, Episode 4:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiMgxM5ywSE[/youtube]

Tell me you're not hooked by the end of watching those, Greenie :lol:
Greenie
RealGM

Post#768 » by Greenie » Tue Apr 7, 2015 1:59 am

spaceballer wrote:
greenhughes wrote:
spaceballer wrote:

Maybe...

In preparation for the new season 3, BBC America put up the first few episodes of season 1 on youtube. So you can try it for free to see if you like it.

Season 1, Episode 1:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbWk7QCypWc[/youtube]

Season 1, Episode 2:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuE3yuSzrPM[/youtube]

Season 1, Episode 3:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7qQYRZNgjQ[/youtube]

Tell me you're not hooked by the end of episode 3, Greenie :lol:

K, I'll check it out.
Governor Dudley
Starter
And1: 630

Post#769 » by Governor Dudley » Tue Apr 7, 2015 2:14 am

I tried to watch Orphan black...but its such a Canadian show. I dunno how to explain it....just reminds me of being a kid watching the old degrassi and ready or not.
wolfv
Analyst
And1: 2,631

Post#770 » by wolfv » Sat May 2, 2015 2:39 am

HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#771 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat May 2, 2015 3:10 am

wolfv wrote:Tyreese went crazy on NYC subway

http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/01/walking-d ... ant-video/

No, of course he wasn't fuqed up on booze and blow. Ok, maybe just booze. Definitely not weed.
Free Palestine
AmazingJason
RealGM
And1: 6,142

Post#772 » by AmazingJason » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:51 pm

Just finished the 2nd half of Season 5 the past few days.

Awesome finale.

As Magic would say: "It's back, baby! The Walking Dead is back!"
BAT 18.0 - MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

El Poochio - POBO
Amazing Jason - Assistant to the VPOBO

PG: Lonzo Ball/Dennis Smith Jr.
SG: Donovan Mitchell/R. McGruder
SF: Jaylen Brown/Josh Jackson
PF: Jayson Tatum/T. Booker
C: Joel Embiid/McGee
Greenie
RealGM

Post#773 » by Greenie » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:48 pm

Is season 5 on Netflix yet?
KL78192020
RealGM
And1: 14,433

Post#774 » by KL78192020 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:05 pm

Anyone watching the prequel tonight?
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#775 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:50 pm

ozzykhan16 wrote:Anyone watching the prequel tonight?

Hell yeah. Somebody put up a thread on it. Must've gotten push back a page or two.
Free Palestine
AmazingJason
RealGM
And1: 6,142

Post#776 » by AmazingJason » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:56 pm

greenhughes wrote:Is season 5 on Netflix yet?

You can instantly watch all the seasons of any show you can think of on an alternative streaming site like streamtv2. Just make sure to do it on Firefox with AdBlock.
BAT 18.0 - MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

El Poochio - POBO
Amazing Jason - Assistant to the VPOBO

PG: Lonzo Ball/Dennis Smith Jr.
SG: Donovan Mitchell/R. McGruder
SF: Jaylen Brown/Josh Jackson
PF: Jayson Tatum/T. Booker
C: Joel Embiid/McGee
Lotsix
Rookie
And1: 287

Post#777 » by Lotsix » Fri Sep 9, 2016 7:13 pm

Soooo, who does eveyone think got lucielled?

Return to New York Knicks