ImageImageImageImageImage

PG thread :Knicks take down Nuggets

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Rasho Brezec
Knicks Forum Euro Scout
And1: 18,400

Re: PG thread :Knicks take down Nuggets 

Post#301 » by Rasho Brezec » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:24 pm

Just keep him healthy during the regular season, I got him as a FA in my fantasy league.
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,441

Post#302 » by KnicksGod » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Knicks_Fan2 wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:
The Bulls did look great last night. But they always look strong in the regular season. In the playoffs they need Rose and more.

They have a little more depth behind him this year. That and they get what I like to call "Butsanity" this year. Butler has really come alive.

Ultimately, to win a title they do need Rose. Of course they do. But they may be able to slide out of the east with him at half mast. I honestly think they were better off with the route they went than they would have been gutting their team for Melo - which says nothing about Melo and a lot about the multiple pieces they would have had to drop.

With the amount of minutes Thibs is putting on Butler, hard to see him being at full strength for the playoffs. Insane.

Butler is playing over his head right now, as Shumpert is too. Butler is a low % shooter. Actually last night his % was not good. But yes I do like him a lot as a player, as I do Shump.
Knicks_Fan2
RealGM
And1: 4,648

Post#303 » by Knicks_Fan2 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:12 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
Knicks_Fan2 wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
They have a little more depth behind him this year. That and they get what I like to call "Butsanity" this year. Butler has really come alive.

Ultimately, to win a title they do need Rose. Of course they do. But they may be able to slide out of the east with him at half mast. I honestly think they were better off with the route they went than they would have been gutting their team for Melo - which says nothing about Melo and a lot about the multiple pieces they would have had to drop.

With the amount of minutes Thibs is putting on Butler, hard to see him being at full strength for the playoffs. Insane.

Butler is playing over his head right now, as Shumpert is too. Butler is a low % shooter. Actually last night his % was not good. But yes I do like him a lot as a player, as I do Shump.

Butler may just have improved though (like Shumpert) on offense. Seems to be brimming with confidence and he's already an excellent defender.

Return to New York Knicks