ImageImageImageImageImage

OT - Fantastic Four Trailer Released

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

poeman
General Manager
And1: 7,066

OT - Fantastic Four Trailer Released 

Post#1 » by poeman » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:06 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-BVs-KCSiA[/youtube]

I feel like I am watching the sequel to Prometheus...I have so much anger towards FOX for **** with my favorite Marvel hero...The Silver Surfer and the OG Galactus. Sell their rights back to Marvel and take this modern re-telling non comic book film somewhere else.

Best part of this trailer is only the music...Phillip Glass is legend so his music is nice. Other then that, hopefully someone can get The Thing some underwear.
AmazingJason
RealGM
And1: 6,142

Re: OT - Fantastic Four Trailer Released 

Post#2 » by AmazingJason » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:10 pm

Looks like sh*t.

Avengers - already one of the worst movies ever made - going to be topped in mediocrity by Avengers: Age of Ultron.
BAT 18.0 - MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

El Poochio - POBO
Amazing Jason - Assistant to the VPOBO

PG: Lonzo Ball/Dennis Smith Jr.
SG: Donovan Mitchell/R. McGruder
SF: Jaylen Brown/Josh Jackson
PF: Jayson Tatum/T. Booker
C: Joel Embiid/McGee
blumatic
Assistant Coach
And1: 787

Post#3 » by blumatic » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:29 pm

Looks great to me. I like serious takes.
JBreezeNY
RealGM
And1: 10,733

Post#4 » by JBreezeNY » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:43 pm

I swear comic book nerds & wrestling fans are all in the same of disliking everything.

Anyway this looks really nice. They didn't show much and according to Josh Trank it's going to be a grounded not gritty look on the Fantastic Four. It's also going to be following the Ultimate storyline so there might be a chance of a X-Men/FF4 crossover in the future.

Bunch of easter eggs included as well as the Negative Zone, very short shot of Invisible Woman & Human Torch in the same scene & Latveria.

This might be a really, really good film.
poeman
General Manager

Post#5 » by poeman » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:53 pm

JBreezeNY wrote:I swear comic book nerds & wrestling fans are all in the same of disliking everything.

Anyway this looks really nice. They didn't show much and according to Josh Trank it's going to be a grounded not gritty look on the Fantastic Four. It's also going to be following the Ultimate storyline so there might be a chance of a X-Men/FF4 crossover in the future.

Bunch of easter eggs included as well as the Negative Zone, very short shot of Invisible Woman & Human Torch in the same scene & Latveria.

Dr. Doom is a computer hacker...Get the **** out of here with comic book nerds disliking everything.

That right there is bull, who needs to see that crap?

I can handle casting and director and whatever else...But they **** up every aspect of the origin and backstories and character build
JBreezeNY
RealGM

Post#6 » by JBreezeNY » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:04 pm

poeman wrote:
JBreezeNY wrote:I swear comic book nerds & wrestling fans are all in the same of disliking everything.

Dr. Doom is a computer hacker...Get the **** out of here with comic book nerds disliking everything.

I can handle casting and director and whatever else...But they **** up every aspect of the origin and backstories and character build

Haven't even watched the movie, read the script or seen one piece of footage of how they'll be handling Doom and the characters yet they fu*ked up every aspect.

Like I said comic book nerds & wrestling fans flock together like seagulls.
poeman
General Manager

Post#7 » by poeman » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:10 pm

JBreezeNY wrote:
poeman wrote:

Haven't even watched the movie, read the script or seen one piece of footage of how they'll be handling Doom and the characters yet they fu*ked up every aspect.

Kind of like Knicks fans?
Shemy
Head Coach
And1: 460

Post#8 » by Shemy » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:37 pm

why is johnny blaze......not white
"They scared now"
JBreezeNY
RealGM

Post#9 » by JBreezeNY » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:42 pm

poeman wrote:
JBreezeNY wrote:
poeman wrote:

Kind of like Knicks fans?

Yes!!!!!! :D :D :D 8-) 8-)

In all seriousness man all I'm saying is give it a chance, if you still don't fu*k with it then by all means trash it.
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#10 » by Greenie » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:07 am

Shemy wrote:why is johnny blaze......not white

you mad?
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#11 » by Greenie » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:10 am

About the movie...
I don't know what to think. Then again, I'm not a comic book nerd so I'll watch it.
Sprewell4Three
General Manager
And1: 4,771

Post#12 » by Sprewell4Three » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:23 am

In before the human torch is not black posts.

The trailer doesn't give me the desire to watch it in the theaters. Probably watch it on cable.
yb90
Senior
And1: 211

Post#13 » by yb90 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:27 am

Why was Sue Storm not white in the other FF4 adaptation? Who cares?
Shemy
Head Coach

Post#14 » by Shemy » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:28 am

greenhughes wrote:

you mad?

a little
"They scared now"
Shemy
Head Coach

Post#15 » by Shemy » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:31 am

yb90 wrote:Why was Sue Storm not white in the other FF4 adaptation? Who cares?

she just had a really good tan
"They scared now"
NoLayupRule
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 10,871

Post#16 » by NoLayupRule » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:33 am

yb90 wrote:Why was Sue Storm not white in the other FF4 adaptation? Who cares?

Sexy has no color
kingquan316
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,341

Post#17 » by kingquan316 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:34 am

JBreezeNY wrote:
poeman wrote:

Well u gotta judge first impression, and it's ok to hate something if u think it looks terrible. As long as they give valid reasons, then I got no problem with criticism.
Moose
Analyst
And1: 1,310

Post#18 » by Moose » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:42 am

greenhughes wrote:

you mad?

His sister is white. I guess they are going with a step-brother situation, but my assumption is that it would make more sense to have both actors be black (or both white) in this comic book universe.
JBreezeNY
RealGM

Post#19 » by JBreezeNY » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:46 am

kingquan316 wrote:
JBreezeNY wrote:
poeman wrote:

Well u gotta judge first impression, and it's ok to hate something if u think it looks terrible. As long as they give valid reasons, then I got no problem with criticism.

But here's the thing, a first impression of a one minute teaser shouldn't lead anybody to hate it or anything of the like.

If you have general concerns that's more than fine but you can't reasonably criticize something if none of us fully now the story, the script or the focus of the film. All we know is bits & pieces for now. J

Josh Trank actually knows the material & is a fan of FF4 so I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt until I see the movie.
Big Chan
Veteran
And1: 173

Post#20 » by Big Chan » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:58 am

Johnny Blaze is Ghost Rider, Johnny Storm is the human torch. But yeah, he should be white, especially because they are brother and sister.

Return to New York Knicks