ImageImageImageImageImage

Are previously banned users never able to return to the forums?

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Yankeeknickfan
RealGM
And1: 4,627

Re: Are previously banned users never able to return to the forums? 

Post#61 » by Yankeeknickfan » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:52 am

Battery wrote:The Knicks board just isn't what it used to be. It suffers because there is a lack of entertainment and of course me. But that ship has sailed and I just can't relate to this younger generation. *sigh*

Earlier in the season this board had lots of people. But the long losing streak has made it lose it's luster.
Imageceltics
kane2021
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,067
Location: It's OK to feel that way. Just sick of hearing about it all the time.

Post#62 » by kane2021 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:19 am

I would have banned you and left the thread open.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using RealGM Forums mobile app
Thorn
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,162

Re: Are previously banned users never able to return to the forums? 

Post#63 » by Thorn » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:23 pm

Battery wrote:The Knicks board just isn't what it used to be. It suffers because there is a lack of entertainment and of course me. But that ship has sailed and I just can't relate to this younger generation. *sigh*

I like the board, it has a good mix of old cats and young blood. I enjoy that, if boards like ours do not draw in new people they eventually die.

In terms of decrease in post volume/active users... a number of factors contribute to this we did implement some rule changes. We added a couple of new mods to police the rule offenders, and we are losing this season in a horrible fashion. Games are hard to impossible to watch at times, if you do not watch it, you cant talk about it here.

Part of the ebb and flow.

Were good.

Return to New York Knicks