ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: The Jinx, HBO (SPOILER ALERT!!!!!)

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,656

OT: The Jinx, HBO (SPOILER ALERT!!!!!) 

Post#1 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:14 am

This is only for those who have watch this HBO series which concluded tonight. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Durst was arrested tonight in New Orleans on murder-1 for the murder of Susan Berman in LA just before tonight's series finale. It'll be interesting what the Westchester DA will do, if anything, re the death of Durst's wife, Kathy since they still have no body.

Guilt is the only thing I can think of that would lead him to be stupid enough to send the cadaver letter and then do this documentary.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/1 ... 75018.html
Free Palestine
NYKAL
General Manager
And1: 2,157

Re: OT: The Jinx, HBO (SPOILER ALERT!!!!!) 

Post#2 » by NYKAL » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:26 pm

been watching the documentary and after part6, I knew he was going to get arrested. I saw something about them re-opening the investigation (friday) based on the handwriting samples the documentary found.

I wish part7 wasn't so short. Dude definitely blew it talking in the bathroom with the mic still running.
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,496

Re: OT: The Jinx, HBO (SPOILER ALERT!!!!!) 

Post#3 » by j4remi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:47 pm

Just finished part 4 and I'm blown away at the quality of this documentary and the insanity of this story. This is a True Detective plot playing out in real life. It felt like I was watching Gone Girl when they recited the diary entries from his wife. I watched one episode just to see what it's like Saturday afternoon and wound up watching 3 more eps before the weekend was out (and it was a busy weekend for me too). I'm hype to finish it and this has raised the bar for my expectations on the Scientology documentary coming up.

Between Jinx, Vice and that Scientology one; HBO is really dominating the documentary game.
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo

Return to New York Knicks