ImageImageImageImageImage

Batum Raiders Fantasy Basketball League 15/16

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

jksp22
Ballboy
And1: 21

Batum Raiders Fantasy Basketball League 15/16 

Post#1 » by jksp22 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:27 am

Hi there! I hope mods don't delete this.

I'm a raptors fan and I created a fantasy basketball league for you to join. I would like to keep it going for a very long time. The league has 4 different divisions (bulls, knicks, raptors, redflagdeals) and I need 16 people from Knicks forum. 16 people to represent the city of NY.

Top 4 from each division will get a ticket to join Champions League the following year, playing for a reward of $20 through paypal or giftcard. It's a small amount out of my pocket. If this isn't enough, participants can pay a small entry fee (eg. $3). The prize pool (minus cost of the website) would be $162. This amount will then be distributed (and much higher than $20 for Champions League winner - potentially $81, 50% of the pool).

More information can be found in this website: http://www.batumraider.com. This website has been created just for the purpose of running "RealGM & Redflagdeals Fantasy League".

If you would like to reserve a spot to join in the upcoming season, please reply with the following details:

1) Your yahoo profile (I need to know you are an active player)
2) By replying, I get your realgm ID (I'll send you an invite when the season starts along with a PM to your realgm ID)

Thanks!
jksp22

Return to New York Knicks