ImageImageImageImageImage

Jerian Grant - Summer League Top 10

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Crazy8s
Junior
And1: 1,066

Jerian Grant - Summer League Top 10 

Post#1 » by Crazy8s » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:07 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT2GAuiH7Rk[/youtube]

#9 will get its queries, but I can't emphasize enough how happy I am that we have a penetrating PG that can create for himself - as well as others.

Langston's still going through the learning curves of transitioning from the 2 to a PG (or lead guard as P-Jax puts it), and his penetrate and create game is lacking.

And then there's Calderon.

2 immense flaws: defense in its entirety, no penetration game in any sense. Penetrate and create his own shot, P&D, P&K, he doesn't do or defend them. He'll help out Grant (who does them all) in the triangle, which will be huge. Under Jose's tutelage, both Langston and Grant (who has the way bigger upside) are in good hands for their sophomore and rookie seasons in the 'rangle.
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,396

Re: Jerian Grant - Summer League Top 10 

Post#2 » by dakomish23 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:17 am

Well, we know Shump didn't teach him how to make lay ups
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
ny-n-md
Sixth Man
And1: 1,386

Post#3 » by ny-n-md » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:45 am

He tends to go right and use his right hand a lot. I hope he develops his left because that can become a problem. I like him and think he has the pedigree and competitive edge to do it.
JUST PLAY THE KIDS ALREADY!!!!!
BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,368
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Post#4 » by BKlutch » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:42 pm

Kid finishes often enough. That's much more than I'm used to from Larkin and TH Jr. He can also run the team and he distributes well. Again, we didn't that except some from Gallo. Great current skills and seems to have more potential. Looking forward to enjoying him play.

Offense propelled by our Brunson Burner. Defense powered by OG, our after-burner.

Carl_Karlson
Head Coach
And1: 3,030

Post#5 » by Carl_Karlson » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:50 pm

So glad we got Jerian. I was a Mudiay guy before the draft but getting Grant and Knickstaps was a great move. I hope phil has more of that magic to get us a first rounder next year. Showcasing Jose or DWill perhaps? :lol:
WTF Post of 2017:

If Phil pulled that off, I would put a put a paper bag over my head, paste a picture of Jeannie on it, poke a hole through the mouth, and give Phil the best BJ he's ever had in his entire life.[/quote]

Return to New York Knicks