ImageImageImageImageImage

Im sick of NBA 2K's stupidity and cheating

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

ET Da Gawd
Sixth Man
And1: 367

Re: Im sick of NBA 2K's stupidity and cheating 

Post#81 » by ET Da Gawd » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:47 pm

Freelance offense is key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this game, playing on Superstar sim, gotta play realistic, check out samPham on youtube, great stuff, he really knows his stuff, dont forget theres 4 signature sizeups
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juXpkoOSYWU[/youtube]
the_antz_nest
Senior
And1: 174

Post#82 » by the_antz_nest » Thu Oct 1, 2015 7:34 am

This is the worst display from 2k sports ever..
I've been holding off on buying a Ps4 as I have a insane ps3 collection both digital and disc that can't be transferred (apart from re buying some digital copies at a discounted rate...SMH)

But the new 2k16 on ps3 is literally 15 with a roster update (they haven't even given some 1st round rookies actual photos or face scans.) blue menus and new sound track. oh and lets not forget the "new" nike shoes from 2011 season that have been patched in.. this is honestly a disgrace. No new animations at all. EXACT game play. Same glitches same cheese.
looks like I have to finally fork out for a PS4.. lovely..
ChuckyFE
Junior
And1: 406

Post#83 » by ChuckyFE » Thu Oct 1, 2015 7:53 am

I can't speak for all of the rookies but I know a bunch of them on my PS4 copy (including Porzingis, Jerian Grant) had generic faces until you downloaded an update which gave them their real faces.

But this is the 3rd year for release for PS4/Xbone so they usually start slacking on the previous gen console versions for games like this by then.
DUHON to others as they DUHON to you.
the_antz_nest
Senior
And1: 174

Post#84 » by the_antz_nest » Thu Oct 1, 2015 8:46 am

ChuckyFE wrote:I can't speak for all of the rookies but I know a bunch of them on my PS4 copy (including Porzingis, Jerian Grant) had generic faces until you downloaded an update which gave them their real faces.

But this is the 3rd year for release for PS4/Xbone so they usually start slacking on the previous gen console versions for games like this by then.

yeh, I've read that about the Ps4 copy. but alas not official roster update to be found. I'm assuming they make it on the first day of the season, when the 2k battle mode is active...

its weird as the little things that would of justified the new game dont seem that hard of big to do (new shoes, a couple of new animations, face scans..) definitely slacking.
oh well :roll:
Bill Pidto
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,530

Post#85 » by Bill Pidto » Thu Oct 1, 2015 1:43 pm

the_antz_nest wrote:This is the worst display from 2k sports ever..
I've been holding off on buying a Ps4 as I have a insane ps3 collection both digital and disc that can't be transferred (apart from re buying some digital copies at a discounted rate...SMH)

But the new 2k16 on ps3 is literally 15 with a roster update (they haven't even given some 1st round rookies actual photos or face scans.) blue menus and new sound track. oh and lets not forget the "new" nike shoes from 2011 season that have been patched in.. this is honestly a disgrace. No new animations at all. EXACT game play. Same glitches same cheese.
looks like I have to finally fork out for a PS4.. lovely..

This is a business. PS4/XBO have been out for almost 2 years now, and both have sold like hot cakes, especially PS4. That's where developers are putting their resources. I'd imagine they've pushed the last-gen version of the game/engine to its limits, so it's foolish to expect them to keep innovating and pushing the envelope on old tech. You're in the minority now. Buy a PS4 lol. It's a wonderful machine.
DickGrayson
Veteran
And1: 2,080

Post#86 » by DickGrayson » Thu Oct 1, 2015 1:53 pm

It's a great overall...gameplay wise probably the best 2K. My Career mode is cancer tho.
E-Balla
RealGM
And1: 24,419
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones

Post#87 » by E-Balla » Thu Oct 1, 2015 4:26 pm

DickGrayson wrote:It's a great overall...gameplay wise probably the best 2K. My Career mode is cancer tho.

If they fixed MyCareer, optimized the PC version (I hate 2k for how **** this game runs on my pretty strong laptop), and didn't have **** rosters (some players have terrible ratings. For example the freethrow ratings are all off and the defensive ratings for almost every player in the L is f**ked) this would be the perfect basketball game. The rim physics are amazing, the ball has an actual weight to it, players actually aim for the ball when you go to block shots (it's actually a little overpowered - Deandre Jordan is unstoppable defensively), cheese is gone, the ball doesn't go through people at all... If they put the old dribble system back into the game from 2k9 and tuned up the new passing features a little bit (add a bounce pass button 2k) I'd give it a 10/10 (which outside of NBA Street Vol. 2 I'd say no sports game deserves).
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 42,059

Post#88 » by GONYK » Thu Oct 1, 2015 7:02 pm

E-Balla wrote:
DickGrayson wrote:It's a great overall...gameplay wise probably the best 2K. My Career mode is cancer tho.

If they fixed MyCareer, optimized the PC version (I hate 2k for how **** this game runs on my pretty strong laptop), and didn't have **** rosters (some players have terrible ratings. For example the freethrow ratings are all off and the defensive ratings for almost every player in the L is f**ked) this would be the perfect basketball game. The rim physics are amazing, the ball has an actual weight to it, players actually aim for the ball when you go to block shots (it's actually a little overpowered - Deandre Jordan is unstoppable defensively), cheese is gone, the ball doesn't go through people at all... If they put the old dribble system back into the game from 2k9 and tuned up the new passing features a little bit (add a bounce pass button 2k) I'd give it a 10/10 (which outside of NBA Street Vol. 2 I'd say no sports game deserves).

At least one of these features is there. 2k does have a dedicated bounce pass button. I don't know what it is on PC, but it is Circle/B on consoles.
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,859

Re: RE: Re: Im sick of NBA 2K's stupidity and cheating 

Post#89 » by KingDavid » Thu Oct 1, 2015 8:06 pm

GONYK wrote:
E-Balla wrote:

At least one of these features is there. 2k does have a dedicated bounce pass button. I don't know what it is on PC, but it is Circle/B on consoles.

Yup. Triangle/Y button is a lob pass.

PCs have no keyboard support. Controllers only.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#90 » by Greenie » Thu Oct 1, 2015 11:03 pm

ChuckyFE wrote:I can't speak for all of the rookies but I know a bunch of them on my PS4 copy (including Porzingis, Jerian Grant) had generic faces until you downloaded an update which gave them their real faces.

this
13ringsruling
Senior
And1: 264

Re: RE: Re: Im sick of NBA 2K's stupidity and cheating 

Post#91 » by 13ringsruling » Fri Oct 2, 2015 2:04 am

KingDavid wrote:
GONYK wrote:
E-Balla wrote:If they fixed MyCareer, optimized the PC version (I hate 2k for how **** this game runs on my pretty strong laptop), and didn't have **** rosters (some players have terrible ratings. For example the freethrow ratings are all off and the defensive ratings for almost every player in the L is f**ked) this would be the perfect basketball game. The rim physics are amazing, the ball has an actual weight to it, players actually aim for the ball when you go to block shots (it's actually a little overpowered - Deandre Jordan is unstoppable defensively), cheese is gone, the ball doesn't go through people at all... If they put the old dribble system back into the game from 2k9 and tuned up the new passing features a little bit (add a bounce pass button 2k) I'd give it a 10/10 (which outside of NBA Street Vol. 2 I'd say no sports game deserves).

Yup. Triangle/Y button is a lob pass.

PCs have no keyboard support. Controllers only.

you can play it on pc with a keyboard, they just dont let you change the keymappings anymore. makin me buy a controller for one damn game cos i don't use 2k's default keyboard mappings (and havent since like 2k11) and you gotta use a bumass workaround for it. lame as ****.
Trav_NYK
Pro Prospect
And1: 295

Post#92 » by Trav_NYK » Wed Oct 7, 2015 1:03 pm

JayKnicKz11 wrote:
Trav_NYK wrote:i just wana say that Porzingis is a freakin' monster in this game!!!! i kill ppl online with him in the pick and pop, and then if theres a mismatch guarding him then its an easy dunk lol

I really hope that this is how it'll be during the Knicks season this year lol

Usually its him or Melo as the top scorer. Straight beast and he blocks and alters everything.

Yeah he really does, i remember playing my brother and he had the lane open with Lebron and then i came out of no where with Zingis and threw his shot like it was nothin! lol
"This is Me7o"

Return to New York Knicks