ImageImageImageImageImage

Kings, T-wolves, Wizards looking at real coaches while the Knicks do nothing

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Dave4585
Starter
And1: 445

Kings, T-wolves, Wizards looking at real coaches while the Knicks do nothing 

Post#1 » by Dave4585 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:04 am

These teams are all looking at Thibs, Brooks, Van Gundy among others while we are going to be stuck with Rambis for another year. Somebody needs to assassinate Phil.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,934

Re: Kings, T-wolves, Wizards looking at real coaches while the Knicks do nothing 

Post#2 » by Fury » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:07 am

Good looks
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Re: Kings, T-wolves, Wizards looking at real coaches while the Knicks do nothing 

Post#3 » by King of Canada » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:14 am

We should make a sub forum for coaching discussion or change our name to the New York coaches
BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
VirginiaKnickFan
RealGM
And1: 2,849

Post#4 » by VirginiaKnickFan » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:23 am

Dave4585 wrote:These teams are all looking at Thibs, Brooks, Van Gundy among others while we are going to be stuck with Rambis for another year. Somebody needs to assassinate Phil.

A bit uncalled for. Take a chill pill.
TruthBeTold
Bench Warmer
And1: 423

Post#5 » by TruthBeTold » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:31 am

I'm getting that same feeling :( I got when I realized the T-Wolves were about to get KAT with the first overall pick. They were SMARTER and they knew how to tank properly. They've also gotten better late in the season. They have 2 potential superstars, maybe even more. If they get Thibs... :cry: :nonono: :cry:
Cr0w
Senior
And1: 111

Post#6 » by Cr0w » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:45 am

I'm bringing #hoodwinked back. Fire Phil. This coaching search is a disgrace of the highest order.
knicks9784
Starter
And1: 147

Post#7 » by knicks9784 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:00 am

we're ****, makes no sense we're not talking to thibodeau and van gundy
Anders wrote:The sweetest revenge is living well! Darius Rucker said it, so you know its real!
AmazingJason
RealGM
And1: 6,142

Post#8 » by AmazingJason » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:14 am

Isiah trades away our first rounders.

Phil hires the worst coaches in the NBA.

It's the same old sh*t. Just different ingredients.
BAT 18.0 - MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

El Poochio - POBO
Amazing Jason - Assistant to the VPOBO

PG: Lonzo Ball/Dennis Smith Jr.
SG: Donovan Mitchell/R. McGruder
SF: Jaylen Brown/Josh Jackson
PF: Jayson Tatum/T. Booker
C: Joel Embiid/McGee
Red Vines
RealGM
And1: 8,575

Post#9 » by Red Vines » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:16 am

Don't think the Warriors beating his win record helped any, he seems more defensive than ever. Shock the world, Phil, shock the world.
Mr_Perfect
Head Coach
And1: 2,931

Post#10 » by Mr_Perfect » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:22 am

Kurt Rambis/Brian Shaw/Rick Fox/Bill Cartwright getting those 74 wins next season.
throwbackewing33
Starter
And1: 131

Post#11 » by throwbackewing33 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:34 am

I'm disappointed. It's basically down to Brian Shaw and Rambis.
adjacent2bench
RealGM
And1: 7,482

Post#12 » by adjacent2bench » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:50 am

If Phil is content with Rambis as coach next year, Dolan needs to fire him and hire Thibs his damn self.
Red Vines
RealGM
And1: 8,575

Post#13 » by Red Vines » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:50 am

throwbackewing33 wrote:I'm disappointed. It's basically down to Brian Shaw and Rambis.

At which point might as well stay with Rambis and not drag any more victims into this.
Floozenheimen
Pro Prospect
And1: 677

Post#14 » by Floozenheimen » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:54 am

adjacent2bench wrote:If Phil is content with Rambis as coach next year, Dolan needs to fire him and hire Thibs his damn self.

YEAH! and give Conley 27mill per year for 4 years! Then trade our 2017 and 2019 1st rounders and Rolo for another old player! That'll do the trick! Look out Warriors! What could possibly go wrong with the Dolan method of team building?
JXL
General Manager
And1: 8,402

Post#15 » by JXL » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:58 am

Dave4585 wrote:These teams are all looking at Thibs, Brooks, Van Gundy among others while we are going to be stuck with Rambis for another year. Somebody needs to assassinate Phil.

WTF. You seriously need Jesus. He's on line 1.

BIRD UP!
#OGKENOBI

Follow me on X: @sirJXL
Knicksfan1992
RealGM
And1: 13,681

Post#16 » by Knicksfan1992 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:27 am

This forum has officially become a toxic wasteland. It's sad to see. So much arguing over the same topics each day with troll accounts running chit. I don't even know who is a Knicks fan anymore. I at least know with Shamm it's his whole shtick and he's pretty respectful but, some of y'all just plain suck. Honestly it's a pretty big day ruiner to see all of the negativity on here day in and day out for a guy who really hasn't done anything that horrible haha. It's 2 days after the season ended and Phil has said he will reach out to people to interview just yesterday... What the fuq else do you want from his coaching search so far? Would you have liked him to hire someone already? Oh wait that would have mean he hired Rambis which would have probably shut this forum's servers down... Phil is entering Melo territory on here where no matter what he says or does people jump down his throat. It's sad to see.
CJackson
General Manager
And1: 5,221

Post#17 » by CJackson » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:32 am

Knicksfan1992 wrote:This forum has officially become a toxic wasteland. It's sad to see. So much arguing over the same topics each day with troll accounts running chit. I don't even know who is a Knicks fan anymore. I at least know with Shamm it's his whole shtick and he's pretty respectful but, some of y'all just plain suck. Honestly it's a pretty big day ruiner to see all of the negativity on here day in and day out for a guy who really hasn't done anything that horrible haha. It's 2 days after the season ended and Phil has said he will reach out to people to interview just yesterday... What the fuq else do you want from his coaching search so far? Would you have liked him to hire someone already? Oh wait that would have mean he hired Rambis which would have probably shut this forum's servers down... Phil is entering Melo territory on here where no matter what he says or does people jump down his throat. It's sad to see.

you have the stones to call this board full of trolls when jackson just trolled everyone in his press conference? the old coot has the nerve to brag hes got 11 rings who is anyone to question him and you think this kind of mental instability on public display is not going to hurt the franchise? if you think that is OK then you are the one who is out of their mind because jackson has put the rest of the nba and all free agents and a-list coachs on notice that he is living in his own private idaho where his own logic prevails and standard best practices for running a nba team dont apply. and you have the nerve to call fans with a bone to pick crazy? gtfo of here
CJackson
General Manager

Post#18 » by CJackson » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:34 am

JXL wrote:

WTF. You seriously need Jesus. He's on line 1.

give it up. your one trick pony jesus routine is the unfunniest thing of all time
Knicksfan1992
RealGM
And1: 13,681

Post#19 » by Knicksfan1992 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:44 am

CluelessJackson wrote:
Knicksfan1992 wrote:This forum has officially become a toxic wasteland. It's sad to see. So much arguing over the same topics each day with troll accounts running chit. I don't even know who is a Knicks fan anymore. I at least know with Shamm it's his whole shtick and he's pretty respectful but, some of y'all just plain suck. Honestly it's a pretty big day ruiner to see all of the negativity on here day in and day out for a guy who really hasn't done anything that horrible haha. It's 2 days after the season ended and Phil has said he will reach out to people to interview just yesterday... What the fuq else do you want from his coaching search so far? Would you have liked him to hire someone already? Oh wait that would have mean he hired Rambis which would have probably shut this forum's servers down... Phil is entering Melo territory on here where no matter what he says or does people jump down his throat. It's sad to see.

you have the stones to call this board full of trolls when jackson just trolled everyone in his press conference? the old coot has the nerve to brag hes got 11 rings who is anyone to question him and you think this kind of mental instability on public display is not going to hurt the franchise? if you think that is OK then you are the one who is out of their mind because jackson has put the rest of the nba and all free agents and a-list coachs on notice that he is living in his own private idaho where his own logic prevails and standard best practices for running a nba team dont apply. and you have the nerve to call fans with a bone to pick crazy? gtfo of here

You've literally been on this board for a month and you've tried antagonizing me and everyone else here who even tries to defend some moves Phil has made as being rational. Please don't quote me or interact with me on here until you have something other than Phil to talk about.... but, considering you have a weird obsession with proving how Phil is such a terrible person I don't expect that to happen anytime soon. Thanks and good bye.
CJackson
General Manager

Post#20 » by CJackson » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:50 am

Knicksfan1992 wrote:
CluelessJackson wrote:

You've literally been on this board for a month and you've tried antagonizing me and everyone else here who even tries to defend some moves Phil has made as being rational. Please don't quote me or interact with me on here until you have something other than Phil to talk about.... but, considering you have a weird obsession with proving how Phil is such a terrible person I don't expect that to happen anytime soon. Thanks and good bye.

nonsense. I am agitating against phil jackson very transparently and i throw back in the face to posters who make obnoxious comments like "everyone here is stupid" that you were just indulging in. you can say anything you want but what you cant get away with is calling me incapable of accepting the opinions of people i dont agree with which. i dont care if you agree with me but i do care if you are a total dick to other posters about being right. it is subjective after all. you think the board is toxic? i think jackson is toxic as fuq and that is what boards are for to say what is on your mind. you got a problem with that then get a life

and i talked about phil all day. my bad. but i talk about everything else too regardless of my useraname. my obssession is with the knicks getting good management finally not with phil jackson. he is the latest ahole disaster to set up camp in the clubhouse and i want his delusional ass gone. excussssssssssssssssssssssse meeeeeeeeeeeeee for having my pov. deal with it

Return to New York Knicks