ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: interracial Couple Stabbed For Kissing!

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

CJackson
General Manager
And1: 5,221

Re: OT: interracial Couple Stabbed For Kissing! 

Post#101 » by CJackson » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:52 pm

NYKAL wrote:
BKlutch wrote:
NYKAL wrote:
at least they give head. Plutonians are far worse. :lol:

Venusians are 3'5" tall, purple, and smell like sulfur. What are the Plutoians like?

well they are 8ft tall with zero body fat, they wear burlap patterned in plaid, smell like old lady vagina and consider their own feces a delicacy so, yes, they are worse

What? That sounds bad to you?
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#102 » by Greenie » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:20 pm

NYKAL wrote:
CJackson wrote:
mrcalzone wrote:
the pussy is always pink.

you're stepping on buzzardman's lines now

and its a myth. some are brown

The inside is always pink. If not, she's sick...
BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,190
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Post#103 » by BKlutch » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:31 pm

CJackson wrote:
NYKAL wrote:
BKlutch wrote:Venusians are 3'5" tall, purple, and smell like sulfur. What are the Plutoians like?

well they are 8ft tall with zero body fat, they wear burlap patterned in plaid, smell like old lady vagina and consider their own feces a delicacy so, yes, they are worse

To each his own, mon frère.

Oh, Gee, I see we're playing D. Powered by the after-Burner

Oscirus
RealGM
And1: 9,217

Post#104 » by Oscirus » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:43 pm

BKlutch wrote:
CJackson wrote:
NYKAL wrote:

To each his own, mon frère.

What I'm hearing you say is there are no fatties :P lead the way
Jimmit79 wrote:At this point I want RJ to get paid
alphad0gz
Analyst
And1: 405

Post#105 » by alphad0gz » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:48 am

CJackson wrote:
alphad0gz wrote:
CJackson wrote:
Stop asking questions you dumb prole. The master said they will tolerate you, give you a hot meal and protect you from marauders so zip it pal.

You, I'm not so sure about. The world has too many of you already.......

Typically vile as usual

You think that was vile?? Good Lord, people are getting so soft......
Ignitowsky
General Manager
And1: 2,494

Post#106 » by Ignitowsky » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:57 am

alphad0gz wrote:
Ignitowsky wrote:
alphad0gz wrote:
We have nothing to discuss because you are obviously incapable of rational, logical thought. The good news is that if we survive the world you and your naive ilk are trying to put us in, people like me will still protect you and take care of you as long as you work hard. If we don't survive it, it simply won't matter. So laugh and make fun of me and others as being conspiracy nuts while we shake our heads and ask how you can possibly be so blind and so stupid as to think you way can work in a real world....

Thanks for the reassuring comment. Do I get to be a "house slave" or a "field slave"?

I said nothing about slave/master. More about holding up your end of the deal. of course you spin it the way it suits you. Typical.

I was using hyperbolic sarcasm to make a point. You obviously didn't mention slaves or masters, but it was certainly something that could be inferred when reading your OP

Typical of what? Please don't play the "liberal card". You don't know me or my politics.
All in all he's just another prick with no wall
CJackson
General Manager

Post#107 » by CJackson » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:14 am

alphad0gz wrote:
CJackson wrote:
alphad0gz wrote:

Typically vile as usual

You probably call your many Jewish buddies soft too when they don't laugh at your oven jokes
BKlutch
RealGM

Post#108 » by BKlutch » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:13 am

alphad0gz wrote:
CJackson wrote:
alphad0gz wrote:

Typically vile as usual

Not at all. This is supposed to be a cordial sports board, with some OT threads. Vile is vile. Your comments typically are quite vile, by all common standards (I know, you do not conform to any common standards, as you are some supreme warrior of the ultra right).

ITGM
RealGM
And1: 7,893

Post#109 » by ITGM » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:06 am

Oscirus wrote:
NYKAL wrote:
CJackson wrote:
you're stepping on buzzardman's lines now

and some are green 8-)

CJackson
General Manager

Post#110 » by CJackson » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:09 am

ITGM wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
NYKAL wrote:

and some are green 8-)

Whoaaaa, I've known a few turtles in my days, but thats one speedy sucker
KnicksScholar24
RealGM
And1: 287

Post#111 » by KnicksScholar24 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:33 am

beasonu wrote:
Oscirus wrote:Actually no, the link you provided has this

but go ahead and keep combing white power sites, I'm sure it's just a coincidence :P

Okay then...I'll screenshot the exact stats they took from this source since of course....you're in denial and minorities are precious victims and they can do no wrong! :lol: lets goto the NY govt report

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year_end_2015_enforcement_report.pdf

lets see the charts will we?

All from: http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year_end_2015_enforcement_report.pdf

Look how racist I am for posting facts! :lol:
Now go back to your safe space watching Clinton News Network with the race baiting, disgraceful Don Lemon

You mean we can now trust the systemically racists NYPD (pretty much all police departments and the U.S. legal system).

Trusting those "statistics" are like trusting ANYTHING said on Fox "News."

If I had to guess those stats came from police department(s) corrupted since Adolph Giuliani's tenure.
It's hard being a Knicks fan...
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 81,776

Post#112 » by thebuzzardman » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:15 am

CJackson wrote:
ITGM wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
and some are green 8-)

That's like a Formula 1 turtle.

I hope to never encounter the female brown or green inside vag variant. Then again, I've been married for a while, so the answer is will remain no.
(The obvious jokes in here are a)Unless your wife stops taking care of herself and b) Since you are married, the pink one is in short supply too. Tip your waiters if you use these jokes)

All kidding aside, the old crude "pink inside" joke amongst guys I used to point out the obvious. Outside we look different, but inside most humans are basically the same. Even for all the cultural differences, people are mostly the same. More the same than different.
BKlutch
RealGM

Post#113 » by BKlutch » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:58 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
CJackson wrote:
ITGM wrote:

I hope to never encounter the female brown or green inside vag variant. Then again, I've been married for a while, so the answer is will remain no.
(The obvious jokes in here are a)Unless your wife stops taking care of herself and b) Since you are married, the pink one is in short supply too. Tip your waiters if you use these jokes)

All kidding aside, the old crude "pink inside" joke amongst guys I used to point out the obvious. Outside we look different, but inside most humans are basically the same. Even for all the cultural differences, people are mostly the same. More the same than different.

Doctors see no differences inside.

There's an important and usually overlooked aspect to this whole issue. People who grow up in a diverse environment are very likely to feel comfortable with those of other races. People who grow up apart see others as "other" and are far less likely to have close relationships with one another.

When my youngest son was in kindergarten, I asked him "what kind of students are in your class?" I had no idea whether he'd talk about boys and girls, tall and short, etc. What he said was "We have two kinds of kids in class: Regular people and Yo people." I asked him, "What are Yo people?" He looked at me like I was stupid, and said, "Dad, those are people who say, Yo." I laughed hard and asked which one he was. He said, "I'm both, sometimes I say Yo, and sometimes I don't."

NYKAL
General Manager
And1: 2,157

Post#114 » by NYKAL » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:39 pm

BKlutch wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
CJackson wrote:

Doctors see no differences inside.

There's an important and usually overlooked aspect to this whole issue. People who grow up in a diverse environment are very likely to feel comfortable with those of other races. People who grow up apart see others as "other" and are far less likely to have close relationships with one another.

When my youngest son was in kindergarten, I asked him "what kind of students are in your class?" I had no idea whether he'd talk about boys and girls, tall and short, etc. What he said was "We have two kinds of kids in class: Regular people and Yo people." I asked him, "What are Yo people?" He looked at me like I was stupid, and said, "Dad, those are people who say, Yo." I laughed hard and asked which one he was. He said, "I'm both, sometimes I say Yo, and sometimes I don't."

Love what you wrote...thanks for posting it.
alphad0gz
Analyst
And1: 405

Post#115 » by alphad0gz » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:51 am

CJackson wrote:
alphad0gz wrote:
CJackson wrote:
Typically vile as usual

You probably call your many Jewish buddies soft too when they don't laugh at your oven jokes

In what world did anything I wrote have bigotry attached to it? I admit I have a low tolerance for idiots but I have a low tolerance for idiots of all races and creeds. And for the record, my very best friend growing up was indeed Jewish. And yes, there were jokes going from both sides that some would consider in bad taste. We are still friends to this day and he is an Emmy winning writer with lots of friends all over the world, so I guess I'm worthy enough.

I want to ask you something in all seriousness. With all your political rantings and personal judgements against people who don't share your views, have you ever done (or currently do) anything to make a positive difference in the world? You have your little group of 4 or 5 other like minded people. You laugh and criticize, all the time elbowing each other and snickering about how ignorant, how uneducated, how unskillled, and how ignorant everyone is that sees things differently. So I ask you (and your group) again: What value do you bring the world? How have you earned the right to be taken seriously? And yes, I realize you have the guaranteed right of free speech (for the time being). I am talking about making a value judgement.
CJackson
General Manager

Post#116 » by CJackson » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:13 am

alphad0gz wrote:
CJackson wrote:
alphad0gz wrote:

In what world did anything I wrote have bigotry attached to it? I admit I have a low tolerance for idiots but I have a low tolerance for idiots of all races and creeds. And for the record, my very best friend growing up was indeed Jewish. And yes, there were jokes going from both sides that some would consider in bad taste. We are still friends to this day and he is an Emmy winning writer with lots of friends all over the world, so I guess I'm worthy enough.

I want to ask you something in all seriousness. With all your political rantings and personal judgements against people who don't share your views, have you ever done (or currently do) anything to make a positive difference in the world? You have your little group of 4 or 5 other like minded people. You laugh and criticize, all the time elbowing each other and snickering about how ignorant, how uneducated, how unskillled, and how ignorant everyone is that sees things differently. So I ask you (and your group) again: What value do you bring the world? How have you earned the right to be taken seriously? And yes, I realize you have the guaranteed right of free speech (for the time being). I am talking about making a value judgement.

And this is why I don't take you seriously. You throw down the gauntlet all the time regardless of the level of engagement and you think your world view or mine can be haggled over with either threats or challenges. WTF are you to ask for proof of my contribution to others in the world? This is about your behavior on the board, not a pizzing match over who is a bigger do-gooder in the "real world".

It is a laughable irony you would challenge me to prove my worth when you readily make snide comments about the worth of others. Multiple times in the politics thread and not just here you have unashamedly shown you have an incredibly dark and authoritarian vision regarding those you disagree with. And you want to talk about my goodness?

Your version of tolerance is letting those you disagree with live. Even if you claim it is a joke you did it more than once and there is nothing PC about pointing out what seems to make you tick. In your braggadoccio POV you will grudgingly grant your political nemeses a stay of execution. You haughtily said you will provide "protection" for those you consider your lessers.

You have always approached every disagreement with explicit violence in your rhetoric. It doesn't matter whether it is over hoops or politics, you consistently attack in the most eggregious way. There is nobody more pompous and overblown than you are so stuff it.

And I'd love to know what the bolded part means.

Return to New York Knicks