ImageImageImageImageImage

Derrick Rose says he’s feeling more love in New York than he did in Chicago

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

ITGM
RealGM
And1: 7,955

Re: Derrick Rose says he’s feeling more love in New York than he did in Chicago 

Post#61 » by ITGM » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:04 am

Berman is just setting the pins up, so he can knock them down!

They New York media can't wait to crucify Rose. The poor guy has no idea what's coming.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,430

Post#62 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:38 am

Music to my ears.
tapshotta
Junior
And1: 169

Post#63 » by tapshotta » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:43 am

thingsll really start to pick up next weekk I'm sure.

natnl news cycle starts with training camp right?

team better bunker down, theres a storm coming.
hominy ad sugar
WesleyExChiFan
Starter
And1: 1,014

Post#64 » by WesleyExChiFan » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:10 am

CJackson wrote:

MJ used to sing "give you everything that I got" to opponents
BrooklynBulls
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,652

Post#65 » by BrooklynBulls » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:13 am

You guys are gonna be much happier if you don't listen to anything Derrick says, just coming from a longtime sufferer of his interviews. If you just mute them and go "damn his teeth are white" its a much more enjoyable experience. And when he's playing well, you don't need to hear anything but the swish.
MrProb
Analyst
And1: 1,419

Post#66 » by MrProb » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:14 am

If only he could hear what kind of comments about him on this board were...
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 19,916

Post#67 » by blueNorange » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:15 am

ctorres wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
There's plenty of proof but you refuse to accept it. My question is, if Derrick and the team do thrive, will you acknowledge that you were wrong?

I've seen about 10 posts from him since this one and no response.

To everyone getting frustrated with bNo, I suggest you to google "narcissistic personality disorder" and read up on it. It might change your outlook on bNo, and help you to better empasize with him as a human being.

blueNorange, real talk, I'm gonna accept you for being you going forward, and will not attempt to seek any validation from you or have any false hopes in expecting you to admit wrong. No one here might ever know what it's like to walk a day in your shoes.

i wish you guys did walk a day in my shoes, i live a pretty exciting life.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,958

Post#68 » by NYKinMIA » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:24 pm

blueNorange wrote:i wish you guys did walk a day in my shoes, i live a pretty exciting life.

RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,279

Post#69 » by RHODEY » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:29 pm

blueNorange wrote:
ctorres wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
I've seen about 10 posts from him since this one and no response.

To everyone getting frustrated with bNo, I suggest you to google "narcissistic personality disorder" and read up on it. It might change your outlook on bNo, and help you to better empasize with him as a human being.

blueNorange, real talk, I'm gonna accept you for being you going forward, and will not attempt to seek any validation from you or have any false hopes in expecting you to admit wrong. No one here might ever know what it's like to walk a day in your shoes.

If we surpass Vegas projected win total (38.5) you will apologize to all the knick fans here and admit you were wrong. Agreed?
I
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,347

Post#70 » by dakomish23 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:28 pm

NYKinMIA wrote:
blueNorange wrote:i wish you guys did walk a day in my shoes, i live a pretty exciting life.

http://www.dullmensclub.com
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
el13adnino
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,855

Post#71 » by el13adnino » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:39 pm

im thinking of joining the dollar shave club
:crazy:
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,077

Post#72 » by moocow007 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:15 pm

Bill Pidto wrote:New Yorkers pay for their own dildos

You 'and1' whore you...
JXL
General Manager
And1: 8,412

Post#73 » by JXL » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:17 pm

Dude needs to know the last PG that lit it up in MSG, then got injured but was nearly well enough to play, and wanted a bigger payday, was exiled and shamed from never suiting up with this team again.

I won't name names. ;)
BIRD UP!
#OGKENOBI

Follow me on X: @sirJXL
HEZI
RealGM
And1: 26,893

Post#74 » by HEZI » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:28 pm

JXL wrote:Dude needs to know the last PG that lit it up in MSG, then got injured but was nearly well enough to play, and wanted a bigger payday, was exiled and shamed from never suiting up with this team again.

I won't name names. ;)

Are we talking about the same guy who is on his 4th team in the last 4 years since that time?

Yeah what a stud he turned out to be after NY, huh?
DENVER NUGGETS
Kyrie Irving/Josh Green/Dennis Schroder
Demar Derozan/Gordon Hayward/Amir Coffey
Torrey Craig/Gary Harris/Cedi Osman
Jarace Walker/Larry Nance Jr./Dominick Barlow
Xavier Tillman/Charles Bassey/Nick Richards
JXL
General Manager
And1: 8,412

Post#75 » by JXL » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:14 pm

SMAC-K wrote:
JXL wrote:Dude needs to know the last PG that lit it up in MSG, then got injured but was nearly well enough to play, and wanted a bigger payday, was exiled and shamed from never suiting up with this team again.

I won't name names. ;)

Are we talking about the same guy who is on his 4th team in the last 4 years since that time?

Yeah what a stud he turned out to be after NY, huh?

LMAO yeah he did well enough... to be a bench player. :lol:
BIRD UP!
#OGKENOBI

Follow me on X: @sirJXL
Bill Pidto
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,530

Post#76 » by Bill Pidto » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:53 pm

moocow007 wrote:

You 'and1' whore you...

Lol I get myself in trouble when I try to post more thoughtful stuff..
CJackson
General Manager
And1: 5,221

Post#77 » by CJackson » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:07 pm

Bill Pidto wrote:
moocow007 wrote:

You 'and1' whore you...

Lol I get myself in trouble when I try to post more thoughtful stuff..

Moar weed!
Dr. Detfink
RealGM
And1: 4,552

Post#78 » by Dr. Detfink » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:55 am

I think Derrick Rose is just trying to say, when you're the franchise guy in Chicago it really sucks when you're constantly reminded what Michael Jordan accomplished as you're trying to recover from serious injuries. In New York, a 4+ decade title drought, there's a sense of hope that he can help the Knicks get back to respectability.

I think Rose is a professional and understands a paying fan has as much right to boo as he or she does to cheer.
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian

Post#79 » by blueNorange » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:34 am

NYKinMIA wrote:

are you implying i'm (Please Use More Appropriate Word)? ... if so you have a poor direction in life if you think it's funny to use people that need special assistance as a joke. that's a horrible thing to do, and not funny one bit. you and the 5 that liked that crap are terrible people who should be ashamed need guidance.

it's 2016, stop the hate.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian

Post#80 » by blueNorange » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:37 am

RHODEY wrote:
blueNorange wrote:
ctorres wrote:

If we surpass Vegas projected win total (38.5) you will apologize to all the knick fans here and admit you were wrong. Agreed?
I

hahha 38 wins? hahahahahahahhaha

way to aim high with the team you root for. the goal is to always be the top 4 in the east.
LOL Y U MAD THO?

Return to New York Knicks