ImageImageImageImageImage

The Triangle stays (for now) but only on Knicks coach Jeff Hornacek’s terms

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

CJackson
General Manager
And1: 5,221

Re: The Triangle stays (for now) but only on Knicks coach Jeff Hornacek’s terms 

Post#21 » by CJackson » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:24 pm

moocow007 wrote:Well at least Hornacek is still married to his wife so we don't have to worry about a cross country trip during game night where he gets into a fight with Mark Madsen for spooning his ex.

Nothing gets past you. You're like "Mr. I Think Of Every Angle I Got You Covered Man"
CJackson
General Manager
And1: 5,221

Re: The Triangle stays (for now) but only on Knicks coach Jeff Hornacek’s terms 

Post#22 » by CJackson » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:26 pm

goldenbrandon wrote:Our system should be whatever works. It sounds simple but you play to your players strengths. Ours is the high pick and roll with Rose and KP/Melo. It will spread the floor and create open shots. Melo shooting 60 percent from 3 because he's getting open looks. Don't force the triangle on us.

I sure hope Rose doesn't see your user name or he may get some twisted ideas and surprise Jennings with a little shower of his own

Return to New York Knicks