ImageImageImageImageImage

Around the NBA - Sun 1/1 - Sat 1/7

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

GettinitDone
Head Coach
And1: 2,927

Re: Around the NBA - Sun 1/1 - Sat 1/7 

Post#201 » by GettinitDone » Sat Jan 7, 2017 11:38 am

Fights often unite teams in turmoil. Baker should have took it to Jet.
NYKnicksTAPE
RealGM
And1: 13,426

Post#202 » by NYKnicksTAPE » Sat Jan 7, 2017 2:03 pm

Oscirus wrote:
whocares1 wrote:
NYKnicksTAPE wrote:Fuq GS. I'll be rooting for Lebron in the Finals...again

I didn't like them last year, and KD joining them made it even worse

Rooting for Lebron as a Knicks fans after he was flipping **** water bottles on our team is a 100% a no no.

Yea, at least Golden State never straight up disrespected us in the middle of a game

the Knicks straight up disrespected the game of basketball as well as waste every fans time that night by coming out with no intensity or defensive effort...they deserved to get clowned on

I was far more annoyed by the Knicks than by Lebron in that game...big national TV game at home with MSG rocking to start the game and u proceed to embarrass yourself
whocares1
General Manager
And1: 5,976

Post#203 » by whocares1 » Sat Jan 7, 2017 2:22 pm

NYKnicksTAPE wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
whocares1 wrote:
Rooting for Lebron as a Knicks fans after he was flipping **** water bottles on our team is a 100% a no no.

Yea, at least Golden State never straight up disrespected us in the middle of a game

the Knicks straight up disrespected the game of basketball as well as waste every fans time that night by coming out with no intensity or defensive effort...they deserved to get clowned on

I was far more annoyed by the Knicks than by Lebron in that game...big national TV game at home with MSG rocking to start the game and u proceed to embarrass yourself

Knicks had no chance. That really is just the gap in our talent. We don't have a wing defender that can stay on Lebron. Everybody then helped off and Lebron was able to get literally whatever he wanted. That was a statement game because of Phil's comments and you better believe they intentionally meant to disrespect us with the water bottle ****. They wanted to embarrass us before the game even started, and when Lebron is angry that's exactly how much better they are than the Knicks.

You can't be Team tank and honestly expected the Knicks to keep an angry Lebron in check without the proper personnel.
Priggy Smalls
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,059

Post#204 » by Priggy Smalls » Sat Jan 7, 2017 2:53 pm

Read on Twitter

i love dray. the warriors are gonna be unstoppable if he gets kd's head right.
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#205 » by Greenie » Sat Jan 7, 2017 2:53 pm

I will never in life cheer LeBron.
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#206 » by Thugger HBC » Sat Jan 7, 2017 3:57 pm

whocares1 wrote:
NYKnicksTAPE wrote:
Oscirus wrote:

Knicks had no chance. That really is just the gap in our talent. We don't have a wing defender that can stay on Lebron. Everybody then helped off and Lebron was able to get literally whatever he wanted. That was a statement game because of Phil's comments and you better believe they intentionally meant to disrespect us with the water bottle ****. They wanted to embarrass us before the game even started, and when Lebron is angry that's exactly how much better they are than the Knicks.

You can't be Team tank and honestly expected the Knicks to keep an angry Lebron in check without the proper personnel.

The clumsy roster had no issues rising up to play against LeBron in the regular season. Fans don't control game outcomes, players do, and this Knicks team doesnt have players who actually have pride to not be embarrassed.

Guys may have been friends, but they competed...now they just roll over.
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
And1: 24,600

Post#207 » by El Poochio » Sat Jan 7, 2017 4:14 pm

GRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

GRINDHOUSE BABBYYYYYYYY GIVE PEOPLE'S CHAMPIONS THEIR RINGS ALREADY

B: L. Doncic | J. Carter | D. Banton
B: D. Melton | A. Burks
B: B. Ingram | K. Oubre | J. Tate
B: Z. Williamson | DJJ | K. Lofton Jr
B: KP | D. Powell
Phish Tank
RealGM
And1: 12,340

Post#208 » by Phish Tank » Sat Jan 7, 2017 4:21 pm

The warriors will get beat by the cavs in any hypothetical finals matchup until they learn how to beat tough opponents. I wonder if they'd be better if they replaced one of the big 4 with Cousins.....

Sent from the phish tank RealGM mobile app
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 43,909

Post#209 » by DaGawd » Sat Jan 7, 2017 4:26 pm

NYKnicksTAPE wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
whocares1 wrote:

Peach fam. Idgaf that he didn't want to save our franchise I'm rooting for Lebron against golden state again
BaF
Washington Wizards
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,396

Post#210 » by dakomish23 » Sat Jan 7, 2017 4:53 pm

Priggy Smalls wrote:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#211 » by IllmaticHandler » Sat Jan 7, 2017 5:23 pm

dakomish23 wrote:
Priggy Smalls wrote:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

SAS is going to go Ham on Durant on monday. Also Curry looks like he has been barked on by Green a few times by his look in the background. :lol:
Adelheid
RealGM
And1: 6,816

Post#212 » by Adelheid » Sat Jan 7, 2017 5:38 pm

Clarkson and Dragon...its like im watching wwe lol
NYKnicksTAPE
RealGM
And1: 13,426

Post#213 » by NYKnicksTAPE » Sat Jan 7, 2017 5:54 pm

DaGawd wrote:
NYKnicksTAPE wrote:
Oscirus wrote:

Peach fam. Idgaf that he didn't want to save our franchise I'm rooting for Lebron against golden state again

I was so happy when Lebron beat them...the amount of GS dick riding last season was annoying

people were really elevating Curry to the level of Magic Johnson, saying that he had surpassed Lebron, and putting him in the same sentence as MJ...dudes were even saying that Klay freaking Thompson was better than Harden and wondering if GS could beat MJ and the 72 win Bulls, and then their owner comes out and says that they're light years ahead of everyone else...

Lebron put all of that to rest
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#214 » by IllmaticHandler » Sat Jan 7, 2017 5:56 pm

NYKnicksTAPE wrote:
DaGawd wrote:
NYKnicksTAPE wrote:the Knicks straight up disrespected the game of basketball as well as waste every fans time that night by coming out with no intensity or defensive effort...they deserved to get clowned on

I was so happy when Lebron beat them...the amount of GS dick riding last season was annoying

people were really elevating Curry to the level of Magic Johnson, saying that he had surpassed Lebron, and putting him in the same sentence as MJ...dudes were even saying that Klay freaking Thompson was better than Harden and wondering if GS could beat MJ and the 72 win Bulls, and then their owner comes out and says that they're light years ahead of everyone else...

Im sorry. GSW is def the bigger of the two evils. LeBron was kinda cemented since birth. So him winning is not as bad as them clowns in GSW.
ZKnicks
Junior
And1: 276

Post#215 » by ZKnicks » Sat Jan 7, 2017 6:21 pm

GettinitDone wrote:

Fights often unite teams in turmoil. Baker should have took it to Jet.

Those pansies on the Lakers are lucky the refs and his teammates stopped James Johnson. He would've laid out half their team.
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,977

Post#216 » by Fury » Sat Jan 7, 2017 6:32 pm

Lol @ people acting like the Cavs got their number after barely winning in game 7 and getting a break with the Green suspension. It's pretty close but the Warriors are still a better team.

All you cucks need to stop rooting for LeBron. Dude has played the Knicks over and over without any reason to. There's other stars in the league that don't do what this dude does and I'm not even talking on the court, where the Warriors didn't embarrass us when they could have and LeBron was flipping bottles on the bench. **** LeBron he's a piece of ****.
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,977

Post#217 » by Fury » Sat Jan 7, 2017 6:33 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
NYKnicksTAPE wrote:
DaGawd wrote:Peach fam. Idgaf that he didn't want to save our franchise I'm rooting for Lebron against golden state again

Im sorry. GSW is def the bigger of the two evils. LeBron was kinda cemented since birth. So him winning is not as bad as them clowns in GSW.

You must have been a cuck for Jordan
whocares1
General Manager
And1: 5,976

Post#218 » by whocares1 » Sat Jan 7, 2017 6:40 pm

DaGawd wrote:
NYKnicksTAPE wrote:
Oscirus wrote:

You guys are sad. A bunch of Lebron cucks.
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,396

Post#219 » by 3toheadmelo » Sat Jan 7, 2017 7:01 pm

i was rooting for golden state until KD's bich ass went there.. but i hate lebron too so IDK who to root for tbh. may the best man win
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Dr. Detfink
RealGM
And1: 4,552

Post#220 » by Dr. Detfink » Sat Jan 7, 2017 7:01 pm

If you didn't watch the awesome finish to Memphis vs Golden State, you are dead to me.

Return to New York Knicks