ImageImageImageImageImage

The true thoughts of every single one of us right now...

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

OrangeBlueSkies
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,097

The true thoughts of every single one of us right now... 

Post#1 » by OrangeBlueSkies » Sun Jan 8, 2017 1:33 am

how is Carmelo Anthony still on this team?

With the still very limited trade value that he has, how have we not started shopping him?

I am not going to lie, I came into this season with no expectations, because as a loyal Knicks fan, you learn that you can no longer have any expectations. They surprised me a bit there early on, winning many games in the fourth quarter that I simply have not seen in a while with Knicks teams. However, over the last two weeks, the losing has been unbearable, and I think one thing is abundantly clear, Carmelo Anthony does NOT pass the ball. I do not want to hear he almost triple doubled twice vs the Bucks, because if anyone has the balls to write that I will handle you on the side. He dominates the ball, he does not pass the ball to wide open shooters. Has anyone else noticed that Courtney Lee stands there with his hands in the air, WIDE open, but Carmelo would rather chuck the ball up, only to have Courtney Lee hustle back on defense and block a shot. The guy is nearly leading the league at 47% shooting from the three, and he does NOT get the ball at the moments that he should.

Watch the games, tell me I'm wrong.

Anyway, what can we possible get for Carmelo right now? I would take Millsap in a heart beat.
whocares1
General Manager
And1: 5,975

Re: The true thoughts of every single one of us right now... 

Post#2 » by whocares1 » Sun Jan 8, 2017 1:37 am

In before the lock.
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#3 » by Thugger HBC » Sun Jan 8, 2017 1:43 am

I'm thinking.....why the **** did you make this thread?
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
prophet_of_rage
RealGM
And1: 6,637

Post#4 » by prophet_of_rage » Sun Jan 8, 2017 2:36 pm

This is a weird thread. Carmelo has a no trade clause. We are not wondering why he isn't being shopped. We know why he isn't being shopped.

Sent from my iPad using RealGM Forums

Return to New York Knicks