ImageImageImageImageImage

They Don't Have The Guts...

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

NYK_11
Ballboy
And1: 5

They Don't Have The Guts... 

Post#1 » by NYK_11 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:59 am

To bring Melo off the bench and send him the message. Almost any other organization would do it, but with how dysfunctional this franchise is, it'll never happen. And unfortunately, it's the only thing I believe that will send him out of here. So as long as the organization keeps caving to his demands, we're stuck with him. But man do I wish that they would bench his sorry you know what to get him out.
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,253

Re: RE: They Don't Have The Guts... 

Post#2 » by DOT » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:27 am

NYK_11 wrote:To bring Melo off the bench and send him the message. Almost any other organization would do it, but with how dysfunctional this franchise is, it'll never happen. And unfortunately, it's the only thing I believe that will send him out of here. So as long as the organization keeps caving to his demands, we're stuck with him. But man do I wish that they would bench his sorry you know what to get him out.

No, no other organization would do it. Yall mofos on something, I swear

Sent from my SM-G930V using RealGM mobile app
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 42,039

Re: They Don't Have The Guts... 

Post#3 » by GONYK » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:42 am

NYK_11 wrote:To bring Melo off the bench and send him the message. Almost any other organization would do it, but with how dysfunctional this franchise is, it'll never happen. And unfortunately, it's the only thing I believe that will send him out of here. So as long as the organization keeps caving to his demands, we're stuck with him. But man do I wish that they would bench his sorry you know what to get him out.

One of the more ridiculous things written on the board this week

Return to New York Knicks