ImageImageImageImageImage

Phil Jackson Difficult For Opposing Execs To Reach Leading To Deadline

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Re: Phil Jackson Difficult For Opposing Execs To Reach Leading To Deadline 

Post#141 » by Greenie » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:29 pm

I'm going to love it when we trade Melo then max Rose and sign Rudy Gay. Then you all can call Melo a cancer and a fraud while we still suck and he's not even here.
seren
RealGM
And1: 4,204

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Phil Jackson Difficult For Opposing Execs To Reach Leading To Deadline 

Post#142 » by seren » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:29 pm

Greenie wrote:
seren wrote:
Greenie wrote:The fuq is this?
No wins alone. LeBron James has stacked rosters.

How many PG's have we given Melo? Don't name Rose...HE AIN'T ONE.

How many injury plagued players must we have?

STAT
NOAH

How many chucks in the backcourt must we have?

JR
Felton
Jennings
aRRon
Rose

We can't build a coherent team around any player in this league, let alone Melo!

He needs to look in the mirror? Yeah, he do. Why is he still here? Why did he even come here to begin with. Dude was in the playoffs EVERY YEAR in Denver. EVERY. YEAR! Only when he comes here does he start missing them....and he's the one that needs to look in the mirror? FOH with that garbage!

Knick fans still haven't caught on. Everything we touch gets fuqed up. Every player that puts on our jersey struggles here. They can't win here. When do we look in the mirror as a premier franchise in the NBA that hasn't won **** since the fuqing 60's? The last time the Knicks were champs my mother wasn't even in school.

This is a Knick thing. Once Melo is gone who you gonna blame? We got a President with twitter fingers, but Melo needs to look in the mirror? We have a coach that calls no plays, has no rotation(it's February) and no defensive scheme, but Melo needs to look in the mirror?

Miss me with the nonsense. You don't bash or blame your best because the end product is underwhelming. The real world doesn't work like that.

Lebron had approximately zero 0 nada seasons where he was 12 games under .500. Melo has been a bigly bust. Look at Philly and weep. They have as many wins as we do. If I was Melo, I would consider going to the management and ask for a mutual buyout where I give up the rest of my contract. I would also have a full page apology on NY Times, Post, Daily News, Metro and every other local paper to the fans for acting as if I was a franchise player. I would then quietly retire or go to China to join Marbury.

Sent from my XT1575 using RealGM mobile app

How many he have in Denver?
The Knicks should apologize to him.

Seriously? WTF? Melo is the one opening his mouth and talking sh*t about the direction of the franchise. At the very least he can STFU. He has been here for six plus years. He is the one with NTC. He is the one that the whole franchise had catered to. He is the one we dumped a very capable coach who is winning big now, a game changing PG because of Melo's fragile ego. Heck we even made that horrible Dallas deal because Melo didn't want to be hold accountable by Chandler anymore. We trade for f@cking Bargnani because Melo didn't want to play PF. At the very least, he can grow some balls and act like a franchise player. STFU Melo. He is not sure about the direction? That is on him. That is because we can't trade him.

seren
RealGM
And1: 4,204

Re: RE: Re: Phil Jackson Difficult For Opposing Execs To Reach Leading To Deadline 

Post#143 » by seren » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:30 pm

NoLayupRule wrote:
Greenie wrote:
Rotten Apple wrote:Fans want to believe everything will be build around KP, Willy and our pick but that's just not true. Nothing we've done has shown that this is the direction we're going. But that's what some of you want to believe.

Exactly.
Nobody in that locker room knows the plan. Are we rebuilding? Are we trying to win?

its unacceptable that Phil has been so silent and has shown such a lack of ownership for his behavior

did I imagine it or did he promise a new era of accountability when he joined?

the Knicks organization is starting to resemble this moronic white house

I sympathize with Phil. What is he to do at this point? The only possible solution to take the control of the franchise is to buy out Melo. I don't see the ownership willing to do that.

xxrainnn
Lead Assistant
And1: 173

Post#144 » by xxrainnn » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:31 pm

Greenie wrote:I'm going to love it when we trade Melo then max Rose and sign Rudy Gay. Then you all can call Melo a cancer and a fraud while we still suck and he's not even here.

Phil tried to trade Rose for Ricky Rubio of all people straight up and you think we gonna sign him to the max. WTF.
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,101

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Phil Jackson Difficult For Opposing Execs To Reach Leading To Deadline 

Post#145 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:33 pm

seren wrote:
Greenie wrote:
seren wrote:Lebron had approximately zero 0 nada seasons where he was 12 games under .500. Melo has been a bigly bust. Look at Philly and weep. They have as many wins as we do. If I was Melo, I would consider going to the management and ask for a mutual buyout where I give up the rest of my contract. I would also have a full page apology on NY Times, Post, Daily News, Metro and every other local paper to the fans for acting as if I was a franchise player. I would then quietly retire or go to China to join Marbury.

Seriously? WTF? Melo is the one opening his mouth and talking sh*t about the direction of the franchise. At the very least he can STFU. He has been here for six plus years. He is the one with NTC. He is the one that the whole franchise had catered to. He is the one we dumped a very capable coach who is winning big now, a game changing PG because of Melo's fragile ego. Heck we even made that horrible Dallas deal because Melo didn't want to be hold accountable by Chandler anymore. We trade for f@cking Bargnani because Melo didn't want to play PF. At the very least, he can grow some balls and act like a franchise player. STFU Melo. He is not sure about the direction? That is on him. That is because we can't trade him.

melo said he will leave if they tell him they want to go in a new direction. phil is out here playing mind games with everyone
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
whocares1
General Manager
And1: 5,975

Post#146 » by whocares1 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:33 pm

KnicksFan7 wrote:
BLACKFEET 2010 wrote:
whocares1 wrote:
Dolan already confirmed that Phil is staying 2 more season.

What if he's not being honest? What if things changed come deadline time? I'm reaching I guess.

Here's the thing. What is Dolan supposed to say? Me? I firmly believe that Phil will be here.

But in reality, is Dolan supposed to come out and say, "Phil Jackson will not be with the team after the season is over?" You can't say that. Nobody will want to work with a lame duck President. It's like complaining when players say, "the goal is championship." Even if they know there's no hope, do you think they should say, "Nah. We'll suck."

No. Dolan gave the right answer in the moment. Even though I believe it's true.

That's not what you should say. Should say we'll discuss his future at the appropriate time. He gave Phil his word he would let him finish out the contract. Totally different.
xxrainnn
Lead Assistant
And1: 173

Post#147 » by xxrainnn » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:33 pm

seren wrote:Seriously? WTF? Melo is the one opening his mouth and talking sh*t about the direction of the franchise. At the very least he can STFU. He has been here for six plus years. He is the one with NTC. He is the one that the whole franchise had catered to. He is the one we dumped a very capable coach who is winning big now, a game changing PG because of Melo's fragile ego. Heck we even made that horrible Dallas deal because Melo didn't want to be hold accountable by Chandler anymore. We trade for f@cking Bargnani because Melo didn't want to play PF. At the very least, he can grow some balls and act like a franchise player. STFU Melo. He is not sure about the direction? That is on him. That is because we can't trade him.

EXACTLY. The direction is we don't want your selfish ass anymore. I can't stand this dude, seriously.
Rotten Apple
General Manager
And1: 5,113

Post#148 » by Rotten Apple » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:34 pm

Hire Thibs
Keep RoLo
Trade Jose to the Lakers
Sign Wade
Bring D-Will back
Trade Jerian for Holiday
Bye Lance, sign Kuz
Bring over Willy
Buy 2nd rounder from LA and draft Brogdon
Sign Dellavedova
At the deadline trade 2 2nds for PJ Tucker

Thibs
Delly/Brogdon
Wade/Holiday
Melo/Williams
KP/Tucker
RoLo/KOQ/Willy

You're welcome Phil
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Post#149 » by King of Canada » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:34 pm

Greenie wrote:I'm going to love it when we trade Melo then max Rose and sign Rudy Gay. Then you all can call Melo a cancer and a fraud while we still suck and he's not even here.

If that happened I would hope that they also trade KP for Crabbe and Turner, and then I could happily walk away from the Knicks for a few years.
BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
newyorker4ever
RealGM
And1: 4,545

Post#150 » by newyorker4ever » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:37 pm

Rotten Apple wrote:Hire Thibs
Keep RoLo
Trade Jose to the Lakers
Sign Wade
Bring D-Will back
Trade Jerian for Holiday
Bye Lance, sign Kuz
Bring over Willy
Sign Dellavedova

Thibs
Delly/Brogdon
Wade/Holiday
Melo/Williams
KP/Tucker
RoLo/KOQ/Willy

You're welcome Phil

Hindsight is a son of a bytch isn't it??
Sark
RealGM
And1: 16,044

Post#151 » by Sark » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:39 pm

MaluKing2K wrote:http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/245099/Lakers-Advised-Not-To-Gut-Team-To-Trade-For-Paul-George

The difference between a star who is about winning and a player such as ME-lo who only cares about his $$$. Even Stephen A called out Melo for being all about his money. SMH.

Yep Melonoma would have forced the trade and used the Kings to pit against the Lakers.
whocares1
General Manager

Post#152 » by whocares1 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:45 pm

newyorker4ever wrote:
Keep RoLo
Trade Jose to the Lakers
Sign Wade
Bring D-Will back
Trade Jerian for Holiday
Bye Lance, sign Kuz
Bring over Willy
Sign Dellavedova

Thibs
Delly/Brogdon
Wade/Holiday
Melo/Williams
KP/Tucker
RoLo/KOQ/Willy

You're welcome Phil

:lol:
EnigmatiC
General Manager
And1: 1,453

Post#153 » by EnigmatiC » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:46 pm

Id hope everyone here knows we're gonna suck with or without him.
Rotten Apple
General Manager
And1: 5,113

Post#154 » by Rotten Apple » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:55 pm

newyorker4ever wrote:
Keep RoLo
Trade Jose to the Lakers
Sign Wade
Bring D-Will back
Trade Jerian for Holiday
Bye Lance, sign Kuz
Bring over Willy
Sign Dellavedova

Thibs
Delly/Brogdon
Wade/Holiday
Melo/Williams
KP/Tucker
RoLo/KOQ/Willy

You're welcome Phil

Like a mother F'er :lol:
Greenie
RealGM

Post#155 » by Greenie » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:56 pm

seren wrote:
Greenie wrote:
seren wrote:Lebron had approximately zero 0 nada seasons where he was 12 games under .500. Melo has been a bigly bust. Look at Philly and weep. They have as many wins as we do. If I was Melo, I would consider going to the management and ask for a mutual buyout where I give up the rest of my contract. I would also have a full page apology on NY Times, Post, Daily News, Metro and every other local paper to the fans for acting as if I was a franchise player. I would then quietly retire or go to China to join Marbury.

That's actually on Phil. He could have shown Melo the door. Did he? No? Ok then.

Melo can't say **** about direction but Phil can have twitter fingers? FOH!

Phil can say he wants to rebuild and move on from Melo through a mouth piece but not present a single trade offer to Melo AND not make a single move backing up the notion he wants to rebuild.

Phil is fuqing up. Period. Once Melo is no longer here for you to blame maybe you will see what's what. Or we can just blame our next best for team failure.
whocares1
General Manager

Post#156 » by whocares1 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:00 pm

Greenie wrote:
seren wrote:
Greenie wrote:

That's actually on Phil. He could have shown Melo the door. Did he? No? Ok then.

Melo can't say **** about direction but Phil can have twitter fingers? FOH!

Phil can say he wants to rebuild and move on from Melo through a mouth piece but not present a single trade offer to Melo AND not make a single move backing up the notion he wants to rebuild.

Phil is fuqing up. Period. Once Melo is no longer here for you to blame maybe you will see what's what. Or we can just blame our next best for team failure.

If our "next best" makes his team better, or is a 2 way player it would be hard to blame him.
ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God
And1: 14,404

Post#157 » by ibraheim718 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:04 pm

Keep RoLo
Trade Jose to the Lakers
Sign Wade
Bring D-Will back
Trade Jerian for Holiday
Bye Lance, sign Kuz
Bring over Willy
Sign Dellavedova

Thibs
Delly/Brogdon
Wade/Holiday
Melo/Williams
KP/Tucker
RoLo/KOQ/Willy

You're welcome Phil

Yo that team is awful. :lol: and one thing is absolutely for certain ain't no way in hell was Wade coming here over Chicago. Take him out and that team is worse than the team they have now.
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
And1: 24,594

Post#158 » by El Poochio » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:06 pm

Keep RoLo
Trade Jose to the Lakers
Sign Wade
Bring D-Will back
Trade Jerian for Holiday
Bye Lance, sign Kuz
Bring over Willy
Sign Dellavedova

Thibs
Delly/Brogdon
Wade/Holiday
Melo/Williams
KP/Tucker
RoLo/KOQ/Willy

You're welcome Phil

Thats horrible lol crazy mediocrity

B: L. Doncic | J. Carter | D. Banton
B: D. Melton | A. Burks
B: B. Ingram | K. Oubre | J. Tate
B: Z. Williamson | DJJ | K. Lofton Jr
B: KP | D. Powell
Greenie
RealGM

Post#159 » by Greenie » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:07 pm

EnigmatiC wrote:

Id hope everyone here knows we're gonna suck with or without him.

Nope. People think Melo IS the problem. It's all his fault because he's our best player. He's holding us back...

Once he's traded out of the NBA it's all rainbows, sunshine and lollipops while KP becomes the new GOD of the NBA making all bow down in his presence and fall over themselves for the chance to play with him as he leads us to 15 straight championships while we witness his ascension as the greatest player in not just basketball, but sports history!!!!
Greenie
RealGM

Post#160 » by Greenie » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:07 pm

ibraheim718 wrote:
Keep RoLo
Trade Jose to the Lakers
Sign Wade
Bring D-Will back
Trade Jerian for Holiday
Bye Lance, sign Kuz
Bring over Willy
Sign Dellavedova

Thibs
Delly/Brogdon
Wade/Holiday
Melo/Williams
KP/Tucker
RoLo/KOQ/Willy

You're welcome Phil

Yo that team is awful. :lol: and one thing is absolutely for certain ain't no way in hell was Wade coming here over Chicago. Take him out and that team is worse than the team they have now.

How? That team plays defense.

Return to New York Knicks