ImageImageImageImageImage

Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition

Moderators: moocow007, Knickstape1214, magnumt, NoLayupRule, Capn'O, Brooklyn_Yards, Thorn, AllanH20, j4remi, Thugger HBC, GONYK, mrpoetryNmotion

Who Will Win The Title???

Warriors
40
37%
Cavs
8
7%
Spurs
10
9%
Rockets
1
1%
Celtics
2
2%
Raps
6
6%
Knicks
25
23%
Other
4
4%
STFU Capn'O
7
6%
STFU Stuporman
6
6%
 
Total votes: 109

User avatar
HarthorneWingo
Knicks Forum Grandpa's Law
Posts: 36,922
And1: 9,990
Joined: May 16, 2005
   

Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#741 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:50 am

Kinglee wrote:
Capn'O wrote:Spurs/**** Spurs is a good game tonight


I don't know why, but for some reason the officiating seems lopsided in favor of the Grizzles, despite the Spurs shooting more free throws and drawing more fouls. Memphis seems to literally be hacking on every single play.


Their hanging all over each other. The refs be letting them play
User avatar
SMAC-K
RealGM
Posts: 19,027
And1: 3,173
Joined: Nov 16, 2004

Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#742 » by SMAC-K » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:50 am

whocares1 wrote:
SMAC-K wrote:
CrazyKnicks wrote:At least we're not Raptors fans


Just wait until they max out Lowry and Ibaka


What should they do?


Blow that shyt up and tank :D
User avatar
HarthorneWingo
Knicks Forum Grandpa's Law
Posts: 36,922
And1: 9,990
Joined: May 16, 2005
   

Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#743 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:51 am

Zbo shaking and baking
User avatar
knicksh20b
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,386
And1: 1,478
Joined: Jul 29, 2007
   

Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#744 » by knicksh20b » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:52 am

Time to go to the Raptors board and bring some humor into my life!
User avatar
Capn'O
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 33,239
And1: 15,739
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Location: Searching for underground point guards
 

Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#745 » by Capn'O » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:54 am

Kinglee wrote:
Capn'O wrote:Spurs/**** Spurs is a good game tonight


I don't know why, but for some reason the officiating seems lopsided in favor of the Grizzles, despite the Spurs shooting more free throws and drawing more fouls. Memphis seems to literally be hacking on every single play.


Fizz pulled a Phil
Image
Bound for glory
User avatar
knicksh20b
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,386
And1: 1,478
Joined: Jul 29, 2007
   

Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#746 » by knicksh20b » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:58 am

Read on Twitter


IT DOES NOT DISAPPOINT
User avatar
Capn'O
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 33,239
And1: 15,739
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Location: Searching for underground point guards
 

Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#747 » by Capn'O » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:00 am

One guy made a post that they wanted the Bucks. That surprises me. The Bucks are way better than their record shows. Maybe the Bulls are too but as a top seed that matchup would terrify me because they have the second best player in the East. As we've been discussing - that level of talent matters in the playoffs a lot more.
Image
Bound for glory
User avatar
JohnWillow
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,886
And1: 1,653
Joined: Jun 27, 2015
Location: Punching Vivek in the face.
   

Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#748 » by JohnWillow » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:04 am

knicksh20b wrote:
Read on Twitter


IT DOES NOT DISAPPOINT


:rofl:

Read on Twitter
Vivek be like.

Image
User avatar
SMAC-K
RealGM
Posts: 19,027
And1: 3,173
Joined: Nov 16, 2004

Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#749 » by SMAC-K » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:09 am

Capn'O wrote:One guy made a post that they wanted the Bucks. That surprises me. The Bucks are way better than their record shows. Maybe the Bulls are too but as a top seed that matchup would terrify me because they have the second best player in the East. As we've been discussing - that level of talent matters in the playoffs a lot more.


Was this the first year that Giannis made the All Star game? I haven't watched it the last few years, but I did watch it this year and I'll tell you something I noticed during that game, while all the other stars were just out there having fun and trying to joke and showoff and entertain the fans, that dude Giannis was going hard. And not just playing hard but playing angry, like he was out there trying to break the rim off the backboard with his dunks and attacking guys without mercy, I remember he almost ended Steph Curry's career on one play. Ever since then, he's been playing with that same type of attitude and aggression and mean streak. He's a problem for the league right now, I'd love to see him matchup with Lebron in the playoffs.
User avatar
knicks85
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,543
And1: 2,396
Joined: Nov 28, 2011
     

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#750 » by knicks85 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:16 am

whocares1 wrote:
Tricky_Kid wrote:
whocares1 wrote:
Obviously if you're almost 40 the show wasn't directed for you. It's obviously for teenagers/ young women who deal with bullying and slut shaming. You're wrong about the jacuzzi **** seeing as Bryce wasn't in the tub when she first got in. I wasn't in love with the series but it was decent enough and it has a message which is more than what most tv series directed at that age group have anymore.



What age has to do with anything? I am open minded and bullying, suicidal subjects while important in this series were bad scripted. The lack of logic there was annoying. You got right about Bryce but explain me if you were bullied by someone would you go to his house in first place?

Sent from my HUAWEI CAM-L21 using RealGM mobile app


You can call it "bad scripting" but it's being rated highly by people that get paid to watch and review content. It's a highschool drama that deals with things grown men might consider petty.

To answer your question she was never "bullied" by Bryce. He groped her at a store a couple days earlier but he was nice to her throughout the show and the first party she went to when she moved to that neighborhood, she liked him when he approached her. I don't recall the exact reason she went to that party, but it was explained.

Just finished it, it's just a bad show, tons of plot holes crappy dialogue and even worse acting, worst of all it sensationalized suicide....it's pure garbage
In Krist we trust...

Denver Nuggets (B.A.T 12.0) |
PG:Ricky Rubio / Patrick Beverly
SG: JR Smith /Nick Calathes/ Landry Fields
SF:Rudy Gay / Chase Buddinger / Gerald Wallace
PF:Al Horford / Josh McRoberts
C:Mason Plumlee / Ekpe Udoh
User avatar
HarthorneWingo
Knicks Forum Grandpa's Law
Posts: 36,922
And1: 9,990
Joined: May 16, 2005
   

Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#751 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:16 am

Pau Gasol makes David Lee look like Bill Russell
User avatar
HarthorneWingo
Knicks Forum Grandpa's Law
Posts: 36,922
And1: 9,990
Joined: May 16, 2005
   

Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#752 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:20 am

Andrew Harrison looks like he has a nice feel for the game.
User avatar
Capn'O
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 33,239
And1: 15,739
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Location: Searching for underground point guards
 

Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#753 » by Capn'O » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:24 am

Old man Vince is awesome
Image
Bound for glory
User avatar
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 45,512
And1: 9,759
Joined: Oct 10, 2003
   

Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#754 » by KnicksGod » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:27 am

Cavs DID prove peeps wrong. I dunno, Durant is gimpy, Cavs seem to be slowly getting their roll back.
Image
User avatar
Tricky_Kid
Analyst
Posts: 3,247
And1: 1,221
Joined: Jan 18, 2012
     

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#755 » by Tricky_Kid » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:34 am

knicks85 wrote:
whocares1 wrote:
Tricky_Kid wrote:

What age has to do with anything? I am open minded and bullying, suicidal subjects while important in this series were bad scripted. The lack of logic there was annoying. You got right about Bryce but explain me if you were bullied by someone would you go to his house in first place?

Sent from my HUAWEI CAM-L21 using RealGM mobile app


You can call it "bad scripting" but it's being rated highly by people that get paid to watch and review content. It's a highschool drama that deals with things grown men might consider petty.

To answer your question she was never "bullied" by Bryce. He groped her at a store a couple days earlier but he was nice to her throughout the show and the first party she went to when she moved to that neighborhood, she liked him when he approached her. I don't recall the exact reason she went to that party, but it was explained.

Just finished it, it's just a bad show, tons of plot holes crappy dialogue and even worse acting, worst of all it sensationalized suicide....it's pure garbage

Thank You! I thought I am the only one who thinks that way. Imdb 9.0 the same rating as let's say "House Of Cards" - real madness...
Jennifer Love Hewitt = GOAT Lucky Charm :)
User avatar
NY2TheBay
Head Coach
Posts: 6,836
And1: 2,727
Joined: Sep 28, 2010
Location: On point like Steve Nash.
 

Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#756 » by NY2TheBay » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:41 am

I bet coach Fizdale has bars. Catch him after a couple glasses of vino and put on a instrumental.
When the grass is cut the snakes will show.
whocares1
Analyst
Posts: 3,059
And1: 1,552
Joined: Oct 31, 2014
     

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#757 » by whocares1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:42 am

knicks85 wrote:
whocares1 wrote:
Tricky_Kid wrote:

What age has to do with anything? I am open minded and bullying, suicidal subjects while important in this series were bad scripted. The lack of logic there was annoying. You got right about Bryce but explain me if you were bullied by someone would you go to his house in first place?

Sent from my HUAWEI CAM-L21 using RealGM mobile app


You can call it "bad scripting" but it's being rated highly by people that get paid to watch and review content. It's a highschool drama that deals with things grown men might consider petty.

To answer your question she was never "bullied" by Bryce. He groped her at a store a couple days earlier but he was nice to her throughout the show and the first party she went to when she moved to that neighborhood, she liked him when he approached her. I don't recall the exact reason she went to that party, but it was explained.

Just finished it, it's just a bad show, tons of plot holes crappy dialogue and even worse acting, worst of all it sensationalized suicide....it's pure garbage


You should apply to be a critic. Sounds like you know more than most of these people getting paid.
User avatar
HarthorneWingo
Knicks Forum Grandpa's Law
Posts: 36,922
And1: 9,990
Joined: May 16, 2005
   

Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#758 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:42 am

Conley moving and grooving
User avatar
HarthorneWingo
Knicks Forum Grandpa's Law
Posts: 36,922
And1: 9,990
Joined: May 16, 2005
   

Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#759 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:46 am

Mills is not leaving SA
User avatar
knicks85
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,543
And1: 2,396
Joined: Nov 28, 2011
     

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Around the NBA - 1st Round Edition 

Post#760 » by knicks85 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:53 am

whocares1 wrote:
knicks85 wrote:
whocares1 wrote:
You can call it "bad scripting" but it's being rated highly by people that get paid to watch and review content. It's a highschool drama that deals with things grown men might consider petty.

To answer your question she was never "bullied" by Bryce. He groped her at a store a couple days earlier but he was nice to her throughout the show and the first party she went to when she moved to that neighborhood, she liked him when he approached her. I don't recall the exact reason she went to that party, but it was explained.

Just finished it, it's just a bad show, tons of plot holes crappy dialogue and even worse acting, worst of all it sensationalized suicide....it's pure garbage


You should apply to be a critic. Sounds like you know more than most of these people getting paid.
thr psychological community is actually very critical of it..
In Krist we trust...

Denver Nuggets (B.A.T 12.0) |
PG:Ricky Rubio / Patrick Beverly
SG: JR Smith /Nick Calathes/ Landry Fields
SF:Rudy Gay / Chase Buddinger / Gerald Wallace
PF:Al Horford / Josh McRoberts
C:Mason Plumlee / Ekpe Udoh

Return to New York Knicks