ImageImageImageImageImage

In my opinion Melo's not leaving...

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

whocares1
General Manager
And1: 5,976

Re: In my opinion Melo's not leaving... 

Post#81 » by whocares1 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:53 pm

digitaldropoff wrote:How can anyone say Phil will do it the right way when Melo is gone? He just signed Joakim Noah for four years. Nevermind the money, no one on the planet would say that guy is worth more than two years. How can one have faith by making such an obviously terrible move. Even if he delusionally thought the Knicks were an East contender, that deal doesn't make any sense.

Knicks don't have any cap space. They have around 20 mil which doesn't include the possibility of re-signing players that played well like Ron Baker or Justin Holiday and they might be interested in Rose on a short term low money deal. Let's also not forget that marquee free agents have not and will not come here anyway. Phil is actually FORCED to rebuild because he doesn't have any other option.
Bill Pidto
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,530

Post#82 » by Bill Pidto » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:58 pm

KnicksGod wrote:LeBron and Paul should worry about their own [blank] selves. Bron's team sucks, barely beat a team that the Knicks kicked around this year. Paul with another great playoff result last night -- dude is overrated as hell.

And then there's Melo, who people say should be treated with kid gloves. Be nicer to Melo, Phil. Called him a HOF elite scorer but the team can't win with him. Truth. Knicks need to turn the page. That's all that matters.

And Phil was respectful and straightforward about it. Peoples should get a little tougher and use their brains more. MY media, it's the opposite of tough and smart.

Thank you, KG. Thank you, thank you. For being one of the smartest, most well-respected fans here and holding that opinion and making that statement.

What's happening right now with this media frenzy around Phil/Melo is nothing short of a phenomenon. I'm so disappointed and disgusted in the majority of this fan base. This is some of the media's greatest work. Just wow.
Bill Pidto
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,530

Post#83 » by Bill Pidto » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:04 pm

Sark wrote:
whocares1 wrote:
TruthBeTold wrote:Melo is gone because Phil wants him gone and he made it CLEAR. if Melo tries to be a hard ass about wanting to leave, then Phil will just keeping saying **** just to make is life miserable, in an effort to forcing Melo to want to leave. Melo is beginning to see the light/writing on the wall and he will decide to move on from an organization he feels no longer wants him. Rose has a better chance of come back than Melo.

Phil has wanted him gone for a long time now. Melo isn't going anywhere because HE has the power in this situation. HE has the power because Phil Jackson GAVE him that power. You can't even blame Melo at this point. Does he care about winning? No. Does he always share the ball? No. Does he always play defense? No.. but does he have the power to control his own fate?

Yea..

Pretty sure Melo and his agent negotiated to get that power. I doubt Phil just said "we're throwing a ntc in for ya, cuz we luv ya so much".

People have also glossed over Phil's comment about a separate contract/agreement he and Melo have about going separate ways if and when the marriage failed.

It has failed.

Melo needs to hold up to his part of that bargain now, and I believe he will. I believe he was very willing to leave this past trade deadline, but Phil was smart and stood pat so he can shop him to disappointed playoff teams in the summer. Why can't we just have some patience and let the summer be what it's gonna be knowing all of this?
Ewing33
Senior
And1: 172

Post#84 » by Ewing33 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:09 pm

Bill Pidto wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:LeBron and Paul should worry about their own [blank] selves. Bron's team sucks, barely beat a team that the Knicks kicked around this year. Paul with another great playoff result last night -- dude is overrated as hell.

And then there's Melo, who people say should be treated with kid gloves. Be nicer to Melo, Phil. Called him a HOF elite scorer but the team can't win with him. Truth. Knicks need to turn the page. That's all that matters.

And Phil was respectful and straightforward about it. Peoples should get a little tougher and use their brains more. MY media, it's the opposite of tough and smart.

Thank you, KG. Thank you, thank you. For being one of the smartest, most well-respected fans here and holding that opinion and making that statement.

What's happening right now with this media frenzy around Phil/Melo is nothing short of a phenomenon. I'm so disappointed and disgusted in the majority of this fan base. This is some of the media's greatest work. Just wow.

I barely post but felt the need to tell the two of you that you're not alone.
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Post#85 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:25 pm

:lol: (Not at the OP.)
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,629

Post#86 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:54 am

Bill Pidto wrote:

I don't understand how people cannot agree with this. Players and its union have turned into a bunch of girls and I'm very pro union. Can somebody photoshop an image of Melo in high heels and a skirt? I'd love to post it to his twitter account.
BigtimeNBAfan
Sixth Man
And1: 1,960

Post#87 » by BigtimeNBAfan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:13 am

Phil Jackson spoke the truth. It is time to move on from Leo, and Melo has played his last game as a Knick. There is no way Melo doesn't agree to be traded after this season. I am sure Phil made it and will make it more clear that he has no place with the Knicks going forward.

Melo had some great years as a Knick, but he cannot even lead a team to the playoffs anymore. After a while if you are not winning, you have to go in a different direction. Melo hasn't had a superstar help, but he had a team capable of making the playoffs this year if he had a superstar year which he did not. Love Melo, and believe he should have got some MVP consideration for the 2012-2013 season, but at this stage in the game he is not a star player anymore and it is time to move on. Phil was maybe more blunt and less diplomatic than most people in that position generally are, but for both parties it is time. Melo can go be 3rd option on the Clippers and go deep in the playoffs while the Knicks can rebuild with KP, a good draft pick, and maybe another first rounder and some young pieces in a Melo trade.
FKF
RealGM
And1: 925

Post#88 » by FKF » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:23 am

Bklyn&company wrote:

And Phil was resoectful and straightforward about it. Peoples should get a little tougher and use their brains more. MY media, it's the opposite of tough and smart.

Sure most would agree we haven't won with Melo and that it would be great to trade him.

But you are missing the main point....It's not about "get a little tougher and use their brains" it's about how Phil Jack has operated as a front office representative.... no NBA GM, President, owner etc... does what he does... you don't criticize your players who are under contract thru the media and you definitely don't tell the media about "trading" a sign player, "it's best he is else where"..... the Players Association already has call him out on it.... Silver will also get involved.. its basic sports business ethics... 101... you are suppose to communicate with your player and their agents and keep business dealings in house. Phil said he wanted to establish a culture when he came here... all he has done is made our Knicks look more of a laughing stock throughout the league. Im not going to list them all.. you know how...

basically amateur Phil Jackazz needs to stop with the Twitter Fingers, Phil Files, Spilling tea thru the Media...go home to the mountains, continue to take Dolan's "buy his friends" money, hire an experience GM and check his ego or it will be check for him in time.

This will blow over in time, Phil will meet with KP and his team, Phil will meet with Melo... they might meet all together ... an agreement will be reach.. Melo with his list of teams... and Phil won't get zhit for Melo because he lost his negotiating power with his "better else where" press conference.

Moving forward amateur Phil Jackazz would need to operate differently or just hire an experience GM and take a back seat.

Also FYI.... Lebron and Paul teams make the playoff's every year... question how do they suck? LOL .... jealous piss off knicks fans. Phil Jackazz is going to make you all jealous and pissed off for 5 more years... smh

Sorry bro if I may be over sensitive, but WTF do you know about ?

What do you know that Phil hasn't been communicating with Carmelo throughout this process ? Are you part of the organization in any way?

Phil said he met with Melo last year already and asked him whether he'd prefer to stay or leave, if the team wasn't making enough progress. Melo elected to stay, and the D-Rose trade happened. Up to Melo now to come out and state the opposite.

Phil has been coming dow to practice to give tips. Is that not communicating?

How dare you say a president can't comment to the media about a player under contract ?

This happen all the damn time! ALL Owners/GMs in this league are outspoken about their teams and roster.

They just don't have the luck of operating in New York with where the media is so sensitive and just loves to share and BS with comments about every single word used that follows their agenda, which to sell papers and generate clicks.

The NBPA is all BS and acting on unhappy Carmelo's behalf !

Want to speak about Mark Cuban and their history as an owner ? How many times did Cuban comment on his Mavs and whether the players belonged to his family or not ?

Bryan Colangelo ? As president of the Sixers this week he said he is open to trading Jhalil Okafor.
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/sixers/Sixers-still-open-to-trading-Jahlil-Okafor.html
WTF does the NBPA care about here? NOTHING

Vlade Divac was interviewed about its whole roster, the NBPA doesn't care F here either
http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nba/sacramento-kings/kings-blog/article144544019.html

Stan Van Gundy criticized Andre Drummond following this season, stating he needs to elevate his game and do some work.
http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nba/pistons/2017/04/15/detroit-pistons-stan-van-gundy/100498450/

Rich Cho in Charlotte said his players had "up and down year". Tom Thibodeau & Glen taylor were outspoken on their season in Minnesota.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/d860d6c12aae4b1ab831aa1eb74ce90f/timberwolves-owner-taylor-expecting-big-jump-next-season

Riley said early in the season the Heat were not planning on getting Chris Bosh back. Wasn't Bosh under contract ?
Did the NBPA care back then ??
Unlike Melo, Chris Bosh is class act and just stated he understood why Riley would look at remove him as he understands "it's a business"
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/fl-sp-miami-heat-chris-bosh-20170417-story.html

That's one of the things what Melo has failed to understand since being drafted. The NBA is a business.

The list goes on and on and on about executives, coaches, players doing interviews and telling the media and moreover FANS what they want or don't want to with their own business.

Why would KNICKS FANS not get the same treatment ? Why would Carmelo Anthony benefit from a double standard ?
New-York Knicks fan since 1998, based in Paris, FR.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,281

Post#89 » by thebuzzardman » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:28 am

I think we should trade KP so we can put the right pieces around Melo, since poor Melo has never had the right sort of players around him to do the dirty work while he throws up 30 shots a game. Surely KP can fetch some picks or players we can turn into a 3&D SF, defensive pass first PG and a PF who loves rebounding but not shooting too much (those shots are for Melo, son)

Scratch the 3&D SF, Melo won't play PF.
MKCATL
Starter
And1: 707

Post#90 » by MKCATL » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:08 pm

EricAnderson wrote:Melos going nowhere..his ego is too big to go to a good team but be a 2nd or 3rd option..

Winning has never been a main priority of his..ppg and his brand and gold medals are lol

As far as the players union complaining that Phil mentioned it would be best for Melo to leave lol NBA players really are snowflakes these days

I think it's also his ego but not about being 2nd or 3rd option. Imagine Melo goes to the Cavs or Clips and they get worse, Holy **** that would be a disaster for his image and possibly hurt some friendships.
"I am by no means an expert in basketball." -James Dolan
Knicksfan1992
RealGM
And1: 13,707

Post#91 » by Knicksfan1992 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:14 pm

Knickstape1214 wrote::lol: (Not at the OP.)

I don't know how anyone who legitimately watched that Clippers game could come one here and say Chris Paul is overrated... he literally did everything in the last 5 minutes and almost won a playoff game by himself. Blake is inexplicably awful late in games...
Adelheid
RealGM
And1: 6,811

Post#92 » by Adelheid » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:32 pm

FKF wrote:
Bklyn&company wrote:

And Phil was resoectful and straightforward about it. Peoples should get a little tougher and use their brains more. MY media, it's the opposite of tough and smart.

Sure most would agree we haven't won with Melo and that it would be great to trade him.

But you are missing the main point....It's not about "get a little tougher and use their brains" it's about how Phil Jack has operated as a front office representative.... no NBA GM, President, owner etc... does what he does... you don't criticize your players who are under contract thru the media and you definitely don't tell the media about "trading" a sign player, "it's best he is else where"..... the Players Association already has call him out on it.... Silver will also get involved.. its basic sports business ethics... 101... you are suppose to communicate with your player and their agents and keep business dealings in house. Phil said he wanted to establish a culture when he came here... all he has done is made our Knicks look more of a laughing stock throughout the league. Im not going to list them all.. you know how...

basically amateur Phil Jackazz needs to stop with the Twitter Fingers, Phil Files, Spilling tea thru the Media...go home to the mountains, continue to take Dolan's "buy his friends" money, hire an experience GM and check his ego or it will be check for him in time.

This will blow over in time, Phil will meet with KP and his team, Phil will meet with Melo... they might meet all together ... an agreement will be reach.. Melo with his list of teams... and Phil won't get zhit for Melo because he lost his negotiating power with his "better else where" press conference.

Moving forward amateur Phil Jackazz would need to operate differently or just hire an experience GM and take a back seat.

Also FYI.... Lebron and Paul teams make the playoff's every year... question how do they suck? LOL .... jealous piss off knicks fans. Phil Jackazz is going to make you all jealous and pissed off for 5 more years... smh

What do you know that Phil hasn't been communicating with Carmelo throughout this process ? Are you part of the organization in any way?

Phil said he met with Melo last year already and asked him whether he'd prefer to stay or leave, if the team wasn't making enough progress. Melo elected to stay, and the D-Rose trade happened. Up to Melo now to come out and state the opposite.

How dare you say a president can't comment to the media about a player under contract ?

This happen all the damn time! ALL Owners/GMs in this league are outspoken about their teams and roster.

They just don't have the luck of operating in New York with where the media is so sensitive and just loves to share and BS with comments about every single word used that follows their agenda, which to sell papers and generate clicks.

Want to speak about Mark Cuban and their history as an owner ? How many times did Cuban comment on his Mavs and whether the players belonged to his family or not ?

Bryan Colangelo ? As president of the Sixers this week he said he is open to trading Jhalil Okafor.
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/sixers/Sixers-still-open-to-trading-Jahlil-Okafor.html

Vlade Divac was interviewed about its whole roster, the NBPA doesn't care F here either
http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nba/sacramento-kings/kings-blog/article144544019.html

Stan Van Gundy criticized Andre Drummond following this season, stating he needs to elevate his game and do some work.
http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nba/pistons/2017/04/15/detroit-pistons-stan-van-gundy/100498450/

Rich Cho in Charlotte said his players had "up and down year". Tom Thibodeau & Glen taylor were outspoken on their season in Minnesota.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/d860d6c12aae4b1ab831aa1eb74ce90f/timberwolves-owner-taylor-expecting-big-jump-next-season

Riley said early in the season the Heat were not planning on getting Chris Bosh back. Wasn't Bosh under contract ?
Unlike Melo, Chris Bosh is class act and just stated he understood why Riley would look at remove him as he understands "it's a business"
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/fl-sp-miami-heat-chris-bosh-20170417-story.html

That's one of the things what Melo has failed to understand since being drafted. The NBA is a business.

The list goes on and on and on about executives, coaches, players doing interviews and telling the media and moreover FANS what they want or don't want to with their own business.

Why would KNICKS FANS not get the same treatment ? Why would Carmelo Anthony benefit from a double standard ?

Riling up the Knicks huge fan base is quite a profitable endeavor. I mean, Woj is in it too and he is not a knicks beat.
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,481

Post#93 » by Fat Kat » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Adelheid wrote:
FKF wrote:
Bklyn&company wrote:

Riling up the Knicks huge fan base is quite a profitable endeavor. I mean, Woj is in it too and he is not a knicks beat.

Yep. Especially when not only are there no repercussions for lying, fans come back for more.
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 10,629

Post#94 » by br7knicks » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:18 pm

offense wrote:I think he stays, willing to bet with anyone.

you have paypal or venmo? i'll put down $10 that melo won't be in a knicks jersey come the first regular season game of next year.
RIP, magnumt '19

PG: M Smart/E Bledsoe/I Smith
SG: D Russell/C LeVert/L Stephenson
SF: H Barnes/T Horton Tucker/
PF: T Harris/C Boucher/B Griffin/
C: J Valanciunas/J McGee/
newyorker4ever
RealGM
And1: 4,547

Post#95 » by newyorker4ever » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:21 pm

whocares1 wrote:
digitaldropoff wrote:How can anyone say Phil will do it the right way when Melo is gone? He just signed Joakim Noah for four years. Nevermind the money, no one on the planet would say that guy is worth more than two years. How can one have faith by making such an obviously terrible move. Even if he delusionally thought the Knicks were an East contender, that deal doesn't make any sense.

Knicks don't have any cap space. They have around 20 mil which doesn't include the possibility of re-signing players that played well like Ron Baker or Justin Holiday and they might be interested in Rose on a short term low money deal. Let's also not forget that marquee free agents have not and will not come here anyway. Phil is actually FORCED to rebuild because he doesn't have any other option.

We have that $20+ mil only if Rose is gone. I don't see Rose signing anywhere especially back here for anything less than $10 and most likely not even that little. What will our cap be if we don't re-sign Rose and are able to trade Melo?? Whoever we trade him for will be making money that we'll have to take on and we just might even have to take on a bad contract as part of a deal to move him.

It's going to be a very interesting off season for the Knicks and there's many things that can happen with the Melo trade but i wouldn't expect us to get too great of a return for him especially if he doesn't add some teams to his list that he'll accept a trade to.
Bklyn&company
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,051

Post#96 » by Bklyn&company » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:49 pm

FKF wrote:
Bklyn&company wrote:

Going to keep this simple and if you don't understand the difference between the way each coach/GM professional responds to questions about their players compare to Phil Jackazz... so be it...

1)First... you said "Phil said he met with Melo last year already and asked him whether he'd prefer to stay or leave, if the team wasn't making enough progress. Melo elected to stay, and the D-Rose trade happened."

Bro... that was in the off season in phuking June!.... we are talking about communication within the season of current play... not the phuking off season... and coming down to teach (like he is the coach) the phuking pymarids is not communicating team business with your top player. We already know he hasn't been communicating with Melo throughout the season ... that's a fact! Melo has said and hinted to this many times. Also stated around the All-star break... he wish he knew what was going on, what are the plans etc...

2)Second.... you said " How dare you say a president can't comment to the media about a player under contract ?" ... Bro you really have to learn how to read .... This is what I wrote "you don't criticize your players who are under contract thru the media and you definitely don't tell the media about "trading" a sign player, "it's best he is else where" comment by Phil.....this is also in reference to Phil Jackazz... use of Twitter fingers and Phil files to criticize his current players and even former ones..

Now you linked supposed Articles to support that its routine for NBA front office staff to criticize and state they are looking to trade a current player on their roster... but guess what you didn't read each one and I'm sure you were hope others won't either...but I did...

None of your articles show a coach or GM saying they a looking trade a current player on their roster and didn't criticize their players either (definitly not the way Phil does it).

A)Your Sixers Article (I also watched the video)... The question was ask to Sixers president Bryan Colangelo "Are you looking to trade Jahlil or any other player on the roster" This is how a real president responses should be (and real is the standard response)...
Sixers president Bryan Colangelo "If a deal comes along that makes sense for both of us, then we will go ahead and make the deal". There is a difference between that response and Phil Jackazz "it's best he is else where"
If you don't understand that... I can't help you :banghead:

Colangelo also goes on to say:
"So ... we discussed scenarios with his agent that we can find something mutually beneficial. (Communication!!!)
"But if not, I'm happy to have Jahlil a part of this organization."

NEXT TIME READ YOUR SOURCES AND DON'T JUST GOOGLE TITLES!!!!

B)Next (Yea im going to spend time on responsing to every one of your Articles!)

Your Vlade Divac was interviewed about its whole roster.... there's nothing in the article to support your claims...

Divac on R.Gay and wanting him back..“His personality, when we talk about who’s going to fit on this team, he’s exactly what we’re looking for,” Divac said.

As for the youthful Kings, they took their lumps on the court but Divac was pleased with the effort.
Divac said he was “happy”
“They played the right way,” Divac said. “They played as a team, they worked hard.”
“We’re open, always, to improve,” Divac said. “The team, the front office, everything is always open for improvement. I’m very happy and confident in what we have right now, but we should be open if something can make you better.”

So why did you even put this Article as one of your sources???????

C)Next (Yes i'm going to keep going because you don't like to read!) Your Stan Van Gundy Article:

This is how a Professional and experience NBA team rep should response to questions about their team improvements and potential changes...

Stan Van Gundy: “There has to be some changes, and we have to make as a staff some good evaluations on the guys who can and are willing to make some of those changes,” Van Gundy said. “Who are the guys we’re going to bet on to make improvements in their game and who are the guys we can bet on their professionalism and commitment out here on a night-to-night basis? Because we had too many some-of-the-time guys that you couldn’t count on. If we don’t think those guys can change, well then they’ve got to be changed.

“I like all of our guys, but you can’t just blindly love everybody whether they get the job done or not, and I’m not at that point, for sure.”

there is a difference between this and Phil Jackazz "he is better else where" statement.... if you don't get that :nonono:

Stan Van Gundy about Drummond : “He needs to have a sense of urgency to elevate his game,” Van Gundy said Friday. “He’s been in the league five years now. He’s still young, he hasn’t turned 24. The sky’s the limit for him.
“But he needs to do some work to get there.” - Critic statement but with positive encourage about Drummond ...also this is thru a press conference ... not Phil's behind the close doors on Twitter Fingers and Phil Files... if you don't know the difference again hit you head on a wall :banghead:

D)Next (Yes another one!)

Your Timberwolves Article is garbage just like Saco Divac Article .... Tom Thibodeau & Glen taylor didn't criticize any of their players .... They talked about improving the team.

Thibodeau said: "It has to start with Karl and Wigg in that they have to make the commitment," Thibodeau said. "In order to get all the things that they want to achieve, it has to start with them." he did criticized any of his players play.

Also Rich Cho (Charlotte) is not in the Timberwolves organization!!!! READ READ READ you sources...

E)Last (and the dumbest one of them all)...

Your Miami Chris Bosh Article: You Said Riley said early in the season the Heat were not planning on getting Chris Bosh back. Wasn't Bosh under contract ?

Again I mention criticizing and didn't say NBA front office personal should not make statements about players under contract...
And dumb dumb the Heat weren't not planning on getting Bosh back he has a heart health issue... he wasn't even cleared to play medically at that time... Riley and the Heat has had constant communication with Bosh and his team through out the year about him, his health and his contract... and a mutual agreement is going to be made. He might even retired. This is a totally different situation then Melo and Phil Jackazz. Melo has been professional in his response and communication the whole year...

Again if you don't understand that .... hit your head on a wall maybe it will come to you :banghead:

Later.... don't waste your time posting non supportive articles..... read your sources...

NEXT TIME READ YOUR SOURCES AND DON'T JUST GOOGLE TITLES!!!!
KnickLeDime
Bench Warmer
And1: 897

Post#97 » by KnickLeDime » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:53 pm

thebuzzardman
RealGM

Post#98 » by thebuzzardman » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:27 pm

I can't wait until Isiah Thomas is GM again. The GM the fanbase deserves.
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,112

Post#99 » by moocow007 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:31 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:I can't wait until Isiah Thomas is GM again. The GM the fanbase deserves.

This fanbase deserves more than either Isiah Thomas or Phil Jackson. Just because they should want Isiah Thomas less doesn't mean they should want Phil Jackson.
thebuzzardman
RealGM

Post#100 » by thebuzzardman » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:40 pm

moocow007 wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:I can't wait until Isiah Thomas is GM again. The GM the fanbase deserves.

This fanbase deserves more than either Isiah Thomas or Phil Jackson. Just because they should want Isiah Thomas less doesn't mean they should want Phil Jackson.

After this Jackson experiment fails due to his mistakes, but also the inordinate media drumbeat around it, you think Dolan goes for another GM with a name/or experience/gives a GM free reign?

I don't.

After PJ is gone, another boat licking toady who wants the team to "win some now" will get the slot. Probably Alan Houston, who really seems like the sort of guy to do things his way and stand up to Dolan. :noway:

Return to New York Knicks