ImageImageImageImageImage

READ ME, re: personal attacks

Moderators: moocow007, Knickstape1214, Capn'O, magnumt, Deeeez Knicks, Thorn, GONYK, NoLayupRule, Thugger HBC, j4remi, mrpoetryNmotion, King of Canada

Knickstape1214
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 17,397

READ ME, re: personal attacks 

Post#1 » by Knickstape1214 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:52 pm

Hi,

This entire **** season clearly took a toll on most (if not all) of us, and there has been a seismic shift in the amount of personal attacks being flung around on the board. Whether it was because someone didn't like Melo, KP, Phil, whatever, it was obvious that it has been the worst its ever been. This **** HAS to stop.

We don't like giving out warnings or suspensions, but if things keep going the way they have been, we will do that. We're already super lenient with what we let you guys get away with because we know who you guys are as posters and we'd rather keep the conversation flowing than kill it due to something minor...but crossing that line and abusing the leniency is not ok - there will be repercussions going forward (warnings, suspensions, or bans) because this "abuse" of the leniency is unfair to ALL posters.

Whether you're insulting someone, baiting, trolling, calling someone a name or something else of that nature, we WILL start taking action. This internet "tough guy" **** has to stop also - nobody gives a ****.

Bottom line, stop attacking other posters and abusing the leniency. If you're going to attack other posters, you will have action taken against you. Again, we don't like being hardasses...but we do want to keep things cordial and will do what we must.

Thanks.

- the mod team
#FIREPHIL

Knickstape1214
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 17,397

Re: READ ME, re: personal attacks 

Post#2 » by Knickstape1214 » Sat Jul 8, 2017 8:14 pm

Just a reminder to be respectful of other posters. If you aren't, we will take action. Thanks.
#FIREPHIL

Return to New York Knicks