ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Per Woj - LeBron Could Bolt In 2018

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Adelheid
RealGM
And1: 6,787

Re: OT: Per Woj - LeBron Could Bolt In 2018 

Post#61 » by Adelheid » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:30 am

This may just be to scare Gilbert and Griffin into giving Bronnie moar powah
NoStatsGuy
Analyst
And1: 1,337

Post#62 » by NoStatsGuy » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:31 pm

what is this thread. why would lebron join our team when we trade melo? doesnt make sene. we wont compete with or without melo and lebron. not happening. if he leaves in 2018 it will be to a contending team. and with contending team i mean, whoever gets beat up by the warriors.

competetion in the nba is done for a couple of years (injuries can happen ofc, which i dont wish on anybody), if nothing major happens, like lebron teaming up with the spurs and cp3 or sth like that. and even that. how would cp3 and lbj as ballhandlers work out? we dont know that. i seriously see no scenario that could trump the warriors for the next 2-5 years. Maybe when some young guys develop further, like giannis, KAT, etc and they team up.
im bout dat action boss
matchman
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,830

Post#63 » by matchman » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:42 pm

Then Lebron's knee will become weaker than Amare's, you know the fate of being a Knicks fan.

So no thanks to Bron.
Are you fans of the team or the player?
J9Starks3
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,195

Post#64 » by J9Starks3 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:55 pm

I only wish the time traveler could go back and stop this thread from ever happening.
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#65 » by Greenie » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:27 pm

KnicksGod wrote:Reclaiming NY Basketball is actually probably one of the only realistically achievable things he could actually do to really add to his legacy before he's done ... all kidding aside. Or the Lakers I guess. But Knicks a bigger and better challenge with more upside.

More upside?
The Lakers have a bunch of young dudes along with the 2nd pick in this draft.

If Boston fuqs around and takes Jackson, leaving Fultz to LA that team begins to look crazy.

Zubac/Black
Randle/Nance
Ingram/
Russell/Clarkson
Fultz/

That's before you start adding in the few vets they would still have. The Knicks do not have that. AT ALL.
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,395

Post#66 » by god shammgod » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:45 pm

he was never coming here. but after the whole posse gate and trying to push one of his best friends out of town, he's really really never coming here. no free agent will choose this place unless it's for substantially more money than everywhere else. which is fine. because we need to suck, get a good pick next year after wasting this whole year and only getting the 8th, and most of all we need phil fired.
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,214

Post#67 » by KnicksGod » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Greenie wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:Reclaiming NY Basketball is actually probably one of the only realistically achievable things he could actually do to really add to his legacy before he's done ... all kidding aside. Or the Lakers I guess. But Knicks a bigger and better challenge with more upside.

More upside?
The Lakers have a bunch of young dudes along with the 2nd pick in this draft.

If Boston fuqs around and takes Jackson, leaving Fultz to LA that team begins to look crazy.

Zubac/Black
Randle/Nance
Ingram/
Russell/Clarkson
Fultz/

That's before you start adding in the few vets they would still have. The Knicks do not have that. AT ALL.

That's not what I meant by upside. I mean the Lakers have already been great pretty recently. The Knicks are a bigger challenge and have been stuck at the bottom for a long time.

I also disagree with you about their roster. They don't have a single likely stud. We'll see who they pick and how he looks but so far you're ... imagining stuff ... on paper. Which is fine. That's what we do. But paper and names don't win games or establish anything on the court. They need talent, a lot of it, not just nice-sounding names. No pick next year either.
PeoplesChamp
Bench Warmer
And1: 943

Post#68 » by PeoplesChamp » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:04 pm

Because we all know LeBron likes challenges...
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,214

Post#69 » by KnicksGod » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:46 am

PeoplesChamp wrote:

Don't disagree but you never know when someone might say -- The only thing that could make me feel alive again is playing at MSG and making that place lit again.

Bron doesn't like too big of a challenge, yes so far in his career that's true, but is there any doubt that he's already bored to tears in C-Land? Don't kid yourself.
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 41,898

Re: RE: Re: OT: Per Woj - LeBron Could Bolt In 2018 

Post#70 » by GONYK » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:49 am

KnicksGod wrote:
PeoplesChamp wrote:

Don't disagree but you never know when someone might say -- The only thing that could make me feel alive again is playing at MSG and making that place lit again.

Bron doesn't like too big of a challenge, yes so far in his career that's true, but is there any doubt that he's already bored to tears in C-Land? Don't kid yourself.

Lebron's issue with Cleveland is that they haven't made it easy enough to win a ring
PeoplesChamp
Bench Warmer
And1: 943

Post#71 » by PeoplesChamp » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:43 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
PeoplesChamp wrote:

Mr. Stressed out about the Warriors is bored in Cleveland? Why? And what affection do you believe he has for MSG that he cares whether that place is "lit" or not? He doesn't give a **** about MSG. Let's stop overstating the allure of The Garden & NY. It doesn't exist. We've been hearing that nonsense for 20 years now. It's just not the case. Never has been.

Return to New York Knicks