ImageImageImageImageImage

NBA General Manager candidates

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,310

Re: NBA General Manager candidates 

Post#61 » by thebuzzardman » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:51 pm

VirginiaKnickFan wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
Bklyn&company wrote:No giving away of picks, no celebrities. ... just give Allen Houston his shoot and call it a day. Keep it in house and wish for the best.

Like Zarren and Wright but I don't think they come here. I also don't think MU wants to touch this mess. He likes a team full of young talent. This is not it.

Some info... will try to find a pic but a few years back Allen Houston was on realgm.com in the Knicks draft room...

Alan will get his shot because he's cheap and low drama. He'll suck, but will remain GM for a long time as Dolan recoups that lost Phil money.

Possibly. But I think they'll go outside the organization. But whoever they bring in will keep Mills. He's the like Herb Williams, you can't get rid of him.

Houston is right there in the roach motel.

Next GM and all of them will be here 8 years and longer. In some capacity.
DrCoach
General Manager
And1: 4,311

Post#62 » by DrCoach » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:40 pm

I want Hinkie as GM with a President with Charisma and Balance watching over him
EchelonNYK
RealGM
And1: 6,660

Post#63 » by EchelonNYK » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:48 pm

This man is an imbecile.
bleedblue3303
Sixth Man
And1: 1,127

Post#64 » by bleedblue3303 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:04 pm

Hinkie by a long shot! The only thing he did wrong in Philly was draft going for BPA available at the time instead of combing that with drafting for need. Everyone thought Okafor was a better and more sure thing than KP. U also have to see what is comming up in futures drafts. Next year Doncic, Porter and 2 big men. 2019 Marvin Bagley. I want these players at all costs. I think we could do in 3 years what took Philly 5.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
NoLayupRule
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 10,871

Post#65 » by NoLayupRule » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:23 pm

Hinkie is a joke

why even have a gm if you're just gonna lose and trade assist for future assets

even the 76ers had to dump that bum
Icandoallthings
Senior
And1: 337

Post#66 » by Icandoallthings » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:33 pm

I don't think Gaines was fired why not him. He is the next best guy and should be given a shot.

Gaines has experience in the organization. Already in charge of player personnel masters in business worked as a scout and coach. Great basketball family... Perfect candidate.

Return to New York Knicks