ImageImageImageImageImage

Knicks vs Heat 7/6 8 AM

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,920

Re: Knicks vs Heat 7/6 8 AM 

Post#161 » by F N 11 » Thu Jul 6, 2017 2:52 pm

Knicks Byke wrote:
JoeypopsNY wrote:
Knicks Byke wrote:
got em.

shut up with the got em. What are you 10? Your definitely one of those kids who when someone farts you laugh like a little schoolgirl.

It was a mistake early in the morning.

reported. jk y u mad tho?

CEO of the not trading RJ club.
FreeSpiritNY
Veteran
And1: 1,285

Post#162 » by FreeSpiritNY » Thu Jul 6, 2017 2:52 pm

THIS is why I can't stand most New York fans and I'm from New York. Your either rally negative or you all like to get personal and act like little boys. Be happy someone looked good. Also people can be disappointed for not seeing who there lottery pick is. Respect someone's feelings and if you have nothing nice to say it keep it to yourself. Some of y'all never were raised with manners.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#163 » by IllmaticHandler » Thu Jul 6, 2017 2:52 pm

2010 wrote:Why some of y'all acting like a few of us are jumping to rash knee-jerk reactions based purely off Dotson's SL play. I am on record as saying I wanted Dotson or Josh Hart with our #44 pick. I was saying that throughout the draft process. Cuz I knew them two cats were NBA ready, polished and mature in their game as college seniors.

There is no difference in a SL jumphot and a NBA Jumpshot. Dude has game. Its not as if cats is projecting him to drop 20 points a game. He can most def be a solid starter type thoe. I can see him around 12-14 a game, and thats GOOD in the NBA. I mean schit Avery Bradley gets about 16, and I dont think he is a better shooter than Dot. Jae Crowder gets 14. Im sure Dotson can be in 12-16 range. Thats solid.
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,441

Post#164 » by KnicksGod » Thu Jul 6, 2017 2:54 pm

The dude is good. So controlled and smart. He can play off the dribble more than advertised.
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,262

Post#165 » by DOT » Thu Jul 6, 2017 2:56 pm

JoeypopsNY wrote:THIS is why I can't stand most New York fans and I'm from New York. Your either rally negative or you all like to get personal and act like little boys. Be happy someone looked good. Also people can be disappointed for not seeing who there lottery pick is. Respect someone's feelings and if you have nothing nice to say it keep it to yourself. Some of y'all never were raised with manners.

BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
GettinitDone
Head Coach
And1: 2,923

Post#166 » by GettinitDone » Thu Jul 6, 2017 3:02 pm

At first I'd thought Dwayne Wade... but it's Dwyane
At first I'd thought Damien Dotson... but it's Damyean
F N 11
RealGM

Post#167 » by F N 11 » Thu Jul 6, 2017 3:10 pm

K-DOT wrote:
JoeypopsNY wrote:THIS is why I can't stand most New York fans and I'm from New York. Your either rally negative or you all like to get personal and act like little boys. Be happy someone looked good. Also people can be disappointed for not seeing who there lottery pick is. Respect someone's feelings and if you have nothing nice to say it keep it to yourself. Some of y'all never were raised with manners.

Isnt this the dude that got owned. Then he posted a google Diploma and got owned again. :lol:
FreeSpiritNY
Veteran

Post#168 » by FreeSpiritNY » Thu Jul 6, 2017 3:14 pm

K P 6 wrote:
K-DOT wrote:

Isnt this the dude that got owned. Then he posted a google Diploma and got owned again. :lol:

Also the same dude on tv and has achieved way more success than achieving a high post count on a Internet forum, also the same dude who wrote in the very post I can find one from online in which I did just like the other dude, I also said post your name and I'll send my real one too.

Before you open your mouth little boy atleast know some facts ;)
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#169 » by Greenie » Thu Jul 6, 2017 3:15 pm

No Handle Randle
F N 11
RealGM

Post#170 » by F N 11 » Thu Jul 6, 2017 3:19 pm

JoeypopsNY wrote:
K P 6 wrote:
K-DOT wrote:Image

Also the same dude on tv and has achieved way more success than achieving and high post count and a Internet forum, also the same dude who wrote in the very post I can't find one from online in which I did just like the other dude, I also said post your name and I'll send my real one too.

DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#171 » by DOT » Thu Jul 6, 2017 3:19 pm

JoeypopsNY wrote:
K P 6 wrote:

Also the same dude on tv and has achieved way more success than achieving a high post count on a Internet forum, also the same dude who wrote in the very post I can find one from online in which I did just like the other dude, I also said post your name and I'll send my real one too.

Also, no need to post your real name, I found your birth certificate

BaF Lakers:

Evan Mobley/Tari Eason

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
Amsterdam
Analyst
And1: 1,622

Post#172 » by Amsterdam » Thu Jul 6, 2017 3:20 pm

You're right about New York fans;

Now GTFO. here with the grown up talk.
FreeSpiritNY
Veteran

Post#173 » by FreeSpiritNY » Thu Jul 6, 2017 3:20 pm

K P 6 wrote:
JoeypopsNY wrote:
K P 6 wrote:Isnt this the dude that got owned. Then he posted a google Diploma and got owned again. :lol:

Also the same dude on tv and has achieved way more success than achieving and high post count and a Internet forum, also the same dude who wrote in the very post I can't find one from online in which I did just like the other dude, I also said post your name and I'll send my real one too.

Someone got real quite. Thanks boo boo now sit down lmao bye Felicia.
F N 11
RealGM

Post#174 » by F N 11 » Thu Jul 6, 2017 3:22 pm

You have to be a certain type of man to be on a message board talking about being on tv and ish. You're about as believable as Chasson Randles handle.
FreeSpiritNY
Veteran

Post#175 » by FreeSpiritNY » Thu Jul 6, 2017 3:23 pm

K-DOT wrote:
JoeypopsNY wrote:
K P 6 wrote:Isnt this the dude that got owned. Then he posted a google Diploma and got owned again. :lol:

Anther one with jokes. But let's just say atleast my life outside of a Internet forum isn't like yours. Go get a job rather than googling pictures online and fighting someone else's battles internet gangsta.

Lmao. Probably some sad looser behind a computer.
FreeSpiritNY
Veteran

Post#176 » by FreeSpiritNY » Thu Jul 6, 2017 3:25 pm

K P 6 wrote:You have to be a certain type of man to be on a message board talking about being on tv and ish. You're about as believable as Chasson Randles handle.

What can you show you've done other than be a internet gangsta with twitter fingers?

Least I can prove I own a house a nice Bmw and have a girl and have been on tv. Let's keep going. This is hilarious.
F N 11
RealGM

Post#177 » by F N 11 » Thu Jul 6, 2017 3:26 pm

JoeypopsNY wrote:
K-DOT wrote:
JoeypopsNY wrote:

Anther one with jokes. But let's just say atleast my life outside of a Internet forum isn't like yours. Go get a job rather than googling pictures online and fighting someone else's battles internet gangsta.

You don't know anybody loser. No real man brags over the internet. Get a life.
FreeSpiritNY
Veteran

Post#178 » by FreeSpiritNY » Thu Jul 6, 2017 3:26 pm

JoeypopsNY wrote:
K-DOT wrote:
JoeypopsNY wrote:

Anther one with jokes. But let's just say atleast my life outside of a Internet forum isn't a joke like yours. Go get a job rather than googling pictures online and fighting someone else's battles internet gangsta.

DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#179 » by DOT » Thu Jul 6, 2017 3:27 pm

JoeypopsNY wrote:
K-DOT wrote:
JoeypopsNY wrote:

BaF Lakers:

Evan Mobley/Tari Eason

FreeSpiritNY
Veteran

Post#180 » by FreeSpiritNY » Thu Jul 6, 2017 3:28 pm

K P 6 wrote:
JoeypopsNY wrote:

You don't know anybody loser. No real man brags over the internet. Get a life.

Maybe you should visit my insta and see who I chill with lmao. I'm not going to even communicate with someone with a low iq. Your basically the guy who says I know you are but what am I with our any proof.

Little guys talk on the internet big guys live it in real life. You'd be scared to even say a word to me in person little boy.

Return to New York Knicks