ImageImageImageImageImage

Curry, Crawford and Q must be dealt for Knicks 2............

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Knick 4ever
RealGM
And1: 1

Curry, Crawford and Q must be dealt for Knicks 2............ 

Post#1 » by Knick 4ever » Wed Jan 2, 2008 1:38 pm

Curry, Crawford and Q must be dealt for Knicks 2 finally play like a team. Those 3 are way too tight and that is definitely hurting our progress as a TEAM. After 3 straight season, you all can see that this garbage is not working. Destroy the main nucleus and replace them with guys that can play consistently at both ends of the court.
VISIT: www.ltravelsite.com for some excellent travel deals and a lot more. Simply click the (Cruises) tab, scroll down to (Great Travel Deals); click (Last Minute Getaways), under Browse by Budget, click (Under $250.00 Deals).
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 41,903

Post#2 » by GONYK » Wed Jan 2, 2008 1:48 pm

I'm convinced that, at most, you have 3 thoughts in your head.

1.Trade Curry
2. Trade Crawford
3. Love Marbury

We get it. We don't need redundant and obvious threads every other day
Knick 4ever
RealGM

Post#3 » by Knick 4ever » Wed Jan 2, 2008 1:52 pm

Redundant? Ask yourself this question: when was the last time we won more than 33 games in a season? If you are not convinced that the Knicks must clean house, something is wrong with you. FYI, Marb is a piece of shyt and I want him out of town as well. I want my Knicks back
VISIT: www.ltravelsite.com for some excellent travel deals and a lot more. Simply click the (Cruises) tab, scroll down to (Great Travel Deals); click (Last Minute Getaways), under Browse by Budget, click (Under $250.00 Deals).
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#4 » by GONYK » Wed Jan 2, 2008 1:57 pm

Knick 4ever wrote:Redundant? Ask yourself this question: when was the last time we won more than 33 games in a season? If you are not convinced that the Knicks must clean house, something is wrong with you. FYI, Marb is a piece of shyt and I want him out of town as well. I want my Knicks back
That's new.

And I agree, but us winning only 33 games is not just Curry, Craw, and Q's fault. Everyone on the team has played a part in the losing. Trading those 3 won't fix all of our problems. We need a new TEAM. Singling out players is useless. We need a new roster.
gavran
RealGM
And1: 7,236

Post#5 » by gavran » Wed Jan 2, 2008 2:05 pm

Knick 4ever wrote:Ask yourself this question: when was the last time we won more than 33 games in a season?

What does this have to do with the fact that you make the SAME threads at least 3 times a week? The answer is easy: NOTHING! You hate those players, we get it, the majority of the posters want them gone (including me) too, but the Knicks will NOT win more games, just because there is a new thread about trading Crawford every day on realGM.
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#6 » by GONYK » Wed Jan 2, 2008 2:09 pm

gavran wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

What does this have to do with the fact that you make the SAME threads at least 3 times a week? The answer is easy: NOTHING! You hate those players, we get it, the majority of the posters want them gone (including me) too, but the Knicks will NOT win more games, just because there is a new thread about trading Crawford every day on realGM.
thank you
Knick 4ever
RealGM

Post#7 » by Knick 4ever » Wed Jan 2, 2008 2:22 pm

gavran wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

You stop talking about the same dumb thing when there is an improvement. What the hell can we talk about in when it comes to the Knicks? Isiah is not using our young players, those who are playing heavy minutes are still garbage, we need a trade and our coaching staff is still very incompetent. Those are the every day subjects around here. The minute our team ( the Knicks) is playing well on a consistent basis, I won't have a need to criticize the inconsistent players. Get them the hell out of town. Q has been garbage since we acquired him. He has yet to play a full season. Crawford and Curry have once again been Crawford and Curry. Marbury? oh well, he is what he is.
doctor fite
Starter
And1: 0

Post#8 » by doctor fite » Wed Jan 2, 2008 7:38 pm

funny... these are actually 3 of the players i like and want to keep.
mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14

Post#9 » by mjhp911 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 7:39 pm

doctor fite wrote:funny... these are actually 3 of the players i like and want to keep.

Eddy Curry, Doc? Are you serious? Stop messin' with me, bro...
cmaff051
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 2

Post#10 » by cmaff051 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 7:54 pm

Thanks for the input, Knick4ever Redundant Generator 3000
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,937

Post#11 » by Fury » Wed Jan 2, 2008 8:03 pm

I like Knick4ever's response to someone calling him redundant.

"Redundant?! I will keep repeating what I say because it doesn't happen!"
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,096

Post#12 » by moocow007 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 8:06 pm

Fury wrote:I like Knick4ever's response to someone calling him redundant.

"Redundant?! I will keep repeating what I say because it doesn't happen!"

:rofl:

But since we're talking about Curry, anyone willing to deal Curry, Lee and Balkman for Okafor? How about Zach Randolph to the Lakers for Kwame and a 1st round pick?
randomhero423
Head Coach

Post#13 » by randomhero423 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 8:10 pm

we can survive with q rich on the bench..

curry, crawford and randolph got to go.

marbs can sit at home, and we'll patiently wait until he expires.
My High School Basketball Articles:
www.nyhoops.com

My Sports Blog
myrandomsportsblog.blogspot.com
yungal07
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#14 » by yungal07 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 8:14 pm

moocow007 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

But since we're talking about Curry, anyone willing to deal Curry, Lee and Balkman for Okafor? How about Zach Randolph to the Lakers for Kwame and a 1st round pick?

I made this same trade on the trade board except instead of a pick the Knicks got back Critt and Radman and the Lakers fans wanted to hang me.

I think Zach's trade value is just about shot right now.
randomhero423
Head Coach

Post#15 » by randomhero423 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 8:15 pm

i think randolph to MIA is more realstic.
My High School Basketball Articles:
www.nyhoops.com

My Sports Blog
myrandomsportsblog.blogspot.com
StutterStep
RealGM
And1: 58

Post#16 » by StutterStep » Wed Jan 2, 2008 10:20 pm

moocow007 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

FK NO on the First.... I like Okafor but not for Balkman and Lee... Why don't we just send Curry/Crawfor to Memphis for Darko/Swift/Stoudamire.

I'd do the second one just to clear cap space.
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#17 » by GONYK » Wed Jan 2, 2008 10:22 pm

I love it when people come back and say they tried the trade on a team's board, and they didn't want it. As much as we like to delude ourselves, us message board jockeys have no say as to a player's value, or whether or not our respective teams will do a trade.
StutterStep
RealGM
And1: 58

Post#18 » by StutterStep » Wed Jan 2, 2008 10:22 pm

yungal07 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I made this same trade on the trade board except instead of a pick the Knicks got back Critt and Radman and the Lakers fans wanted to hang me.

I think Zach's trade value is just about shot right now.

That trade of giving up Crittendon will def. get them emotional.
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,096

Post#19 » by moocow007 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 10:22 pm

StutterStep wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

FK NO on the First.... I like Okafor but not for Balkman and Lee... Why don't we just send Curry/Crawfor to Memphis for Darko/Swift/Stoudamire.

I'd do the second one just to clear cap space.

How about Curry and Lee for Okafor then?

Not sure if Memphis would be willing to take both contracts. Orlando (who pretty much capped themselves out for the next 6 to 7 years seems to be interested in Crawford.
krustytheclown
Lead Assistant
And1: 8

Post#20 » by krustytheclown » Wed Jan 2, 2008 10:25 pm

crawford and lee are the only ones who bring it every nightly, yet you still hate on him...broken record

Return to New York Knicks