ImageImageImageImageImage

Knicks have 50 games left....can we win 33 of our next 50?

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

fimslim3
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#41 » by fimslim3 » Tue Jan 8, 2008 8:30 am

NoLayupRule wrote:yep. you got me again. i am optimistic and I believe in my team, especially at the begining of the year. wow. imagine that.

how dare I?

You also love Isiah Thomas, you also thought Marbury was one of the top five point guards in the game, you also thought signing Jerome James was a stroke of genius. You also thought we raped the Suns in getting Richardson and Robinson.
NoLayupRule
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 10,871

Post#42 » by NoLayupRule » Tue Jan 8, 2008 8:43 am

fimslim3 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

You also love Isiah Thomas, you also thought Marbury was one of the top five point guards in the game, you also thought signing Jerome James was a stroke of genius. You also thought we raped the Suns in getting Richardson and Robinson.

stop being such a child.

i never said a single one of those things.

Ive supported Isiah from day one and I like the tallent hes acquired. i liked how he got players to play hard last year and this year hes totally let me down.

i never said anything of the sort about marbury. never. I may have been excited about him 4 yrs ago when he was playing much better basketball.

i never said Jerome was a stroke of genius. Only a suspect poster like you could make such a claim. No, sad one, I said I understood why he did it looking at what was available and only seeing the rookie Frye and Tim Thomas as options at center before that curry trade. but you cant understand that I guess.

And I never sadi we raped the suns. more pathetic positng on your part, as usual. i loved Kurt but I thought we traded him at the right time. On the downside. And I know that Q is a very solid player - a leader, a defender and an outside threat. hes sucked this year though on offense, thats fo sho.

its sad that you cant understand anything you read. you continue to embarass yourself and I grow tired of you. its like debating with a spoiled brat. whine, lie, tantrum throw. This board will be better when you are no longer around.
fimslim3
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#43 » by fimslim3 » Tue Jan 8, 2008 8:59 am

NoLayupRule wrote:
fimslim3 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

stop being such a child.

i never said a single one of those things.

Ive supported Isiah from day one and I like the tallent hes acquired. i liked how he got players to play hard last year and this year hes totally let me down.

i never said anything of the sort about marbury. never. I may have been excited about him 4 yrs ago when he was playing much better basketball.

i never said Jerome was a stroke of genius. Only a suspect poster like you could make such a claim. No, sad one, I said I understood why he did it looking at what was available and only seeing the rookie Frye and Tim Thomas as options at center before that curry trade. but you cant understand that I guess.

And I never sadi we raped the suns. more pathetic positng on your part, as usual. i loved Kurt but I thought we traded him at the right time. On the downside. And I know that Q is a very solid player - a leader, a defender and an outside threat. hes sucked this year though on offense, thats fo sho.

its sad that you cant understand anything you read. you continue to embarass yourself and I grow tired of you. its like debating with a spoiled brat. whine, lie, tantrum throw. This board will be better when you are no longer around.

Then how did you mass a 50 win prediction under Larry Brown???

If you think this board will be better, why don't you ban me now?

Return to New York Knicks