ImageImageImageImageImage

Mayo and Bayless

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

TwelvePac
Veteran
And1: 12

Re: Mayo and Bayless 

Post#21 » by TwelvePac » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:40 am

It is not a lock that Chicago picks Rose. I swear I would not be suprise if the Bulls grab their need pick and a guy with that talent.
recior09
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#22 » by recior09 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:42 am

I don't think it's out of the question that Mayo drops right in our laps. Minny could realistically go Love, and Seattle seems to have their eyes set on Lopez (there had to be a reason for Lopez to only work out for three teams). I will concede that Seattle SHOULD draft Mayo if that situation were to occur. The deeper question however is if we're able to come out of this draft with the best player overall-- Michael Beasley. We know that Wade has a great relationship with Mayo and that Pat isn't enamored with Beasley. We can realistically trade Mayo and a package for Beasley, after trading for the 5th pick. Imagine coming out of this draft with Beasley and Gordon...........I'll drop dead.
kNiCk_PriDe
Assistant Coach
And1: 86

Post#23 » by kNiCk_PriDe » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:44 am

Mafu wrote:It is not a lock that Chicago picks Rose. I swear I would not be suprise if the Bulls grab their need pick and a guy with that talent.

true. Rose at #1 isnt set in stone.
~kNiCk PriDe~
kNiCk_PriDe
Assistant Coach
And1: 86

Post#24 » by kNiCk_PriDe » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:47 am

Mafu wrote:It is not a lock that Chicago picks Rose. I swear I would not be suprise if the Bulls grab their need pick and a guy with that talent.

true. Rose at #1 isnt set in stone.
~kNiCk PriDe~
east
Veteran
And1: 6
Location: Bklyn Heights, waiting for the Knicks to get good...

Post#25 » by east » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:50 am

Mafu wrote:
east wrote:Good post.

Similarly if everything goes our way, Doc Brown will lend me his time machine and I'll stop Isiah from making the Curry trade, signing Jared Jeffries, drafting Channing Frye instead of Granger, making the Zach Randolph trade, and a few other loose ends.

Lets be real guys, there's no way we're getting Minn and Mem's picks. We have a severe lack of trade bait.

You have a severe lack of reading skills bro.

So you seriously think Mayo is going to slip past 3 brah?
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 19,915

Post#26 » by blueNorange » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:52 am

if this happens i swear i'll become a blinded homer.

since that won't happen i'll continue to hate and destroy dreams.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
TwelvePac
Veteran
And1: 12

Post#27 » by TwelvePac » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:01 am

east wrote:
Mafu wrote:
east wrote:Good post.

Similarly if everything goes our way, Doc Brown will lend me his time machine and I'll stop Isiah from making the Curry trade, signing Jared Jeffries, drafting Channing Frye instead of Granger, making the Zach Randolph trade, and a few other loose ends.

Lets be real guys, there's no way we're getting Minn and Mem's picks. We have a severe lack of trade bait.

You have a severe lack of reading skills bro.

So you seriously think Mayo is going to slip past 3 brah?

Yes, but not sure he and Bayless slip past Seattle. I really think McFhaile likes Kevin Love

Return to New York Knicks