ImageImageImageImageImage

some interesting info from the draft

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,075

Re: some interesting info from the draft 

Post#41 » by moocow007 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:57 am

TdoubleE wrote:Joe Alexander must be a damn good actor because he had me convinced he was psyched about going to the Bucks.

I think Walsh may have backed out of the Felton deal. That deal will be there later if he changes his mind.

Why would anyone (especially one that has travelled the world and speaks multiple languages) be happy about playing in Milwaukee? At least if it had been on a sucky team like NY or the Clips he'd have had a lot of other things to do and could have still gotten noticed. Now unless he turns out great it's going to be hard for him to really make himself known.
VinnyTheMick
RealGM
And1: 5

Post#42 » by VinnyTheMick » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:58 am

Malapropism wrote:Hey, Blazer fan here, our local sports radio station got an interview with Bayless the day after the draft. He said he was upset at dropping to 11 and also going to the Pacers. If you want to listen to it, it's right here. http://955thegame.com/tabid/58/mid/385/ ... fault.aspx

Nice find. I'll check it out, thanks.
http://www.nyccan.org/
Ask questions. Demand answers.
A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth.- Albert Einstein
Smoke24
RealGM
And1: 11

Post#43 » by Smoke24 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:50 am

moocow007 wrote:
TdoubleE wrote:Joe Alexander must be a damn good actor because he had me convinced he was psyched about going to the Bucks.

I think Walsh may have backed out of the Felton deal. That deal will be there later if he changes his mind.

Why would anyone (especially one that has travelled the world and speaks multiple languages) be happy about playing in Milwaukee? At least if it had been on a sucky team like NY or the Clips he'd have had a lot of other things to do and could have still gotten noticed. Now unless he turns out great it's going to be hard for him to really make himself known.

Well he can eat some cheese, get drunk and fight Richard Jefferson for entertainment.
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,075

Post#44 » by moocow007 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:56 am

Smoke24 wrote:
moocow007 wrote:

Well he can eat some cheese, get drunk and fight Richard Jefferson for entertainment.

I'd pay to see RJ get his lights punched out but Joe better wear titanium briefs just in case RJ gets nasty and goes reaching.
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 41,898

Post#45 » by GONYK » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:34 am

I knew Eric Gordon was a dork, didn't know he was an a$$ too.

Return to New York Knicks