ImageImageImageImageImage

Walsh is fixing the Knicks

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Peanut
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: Walsh is fixing the Knicks 

Post#61 » by Peanut » Sun Jul 6, 2008 3:55 pm

To bad the point guards in the East aren't that great where that'll be a great addition. I wanna see the guy guard Wade, Carter, Ray Allen, etc. He damn sure not putting up a fight against a sg.
hobojoe2131
Assistant Coach
And1: 1

Post#62 » by hobojoe2131 » Sun Jul 6, 2008 3:56 pm

If you've been watching bball for 2 decades and still think that, you obviously havent learned much.
^ MP creation
Paeds
Banned User
And1: 4

Post#63 » by Paeds » Sun Jul 6, 2008 3:59 pm

Peanut wrote:***You're not ****ing serious.

I don't see why you guys are getting pissed at me. I`ve been following basketball for almost 2 decades. Go outside, find the worst player on the court, put him on your team and you get Duhon. He can't shoot, can't dribble, and he just get the ball to pass it to the next closest guy. And just like Duhon, this guy is a great defender. He's a great defender because he plays physical and he's not the typical defender that gives you space. He's usually the guy everyone`s yelling at because he's "hacking".

That right there is Duhon.

You look Foolish and lose all credibility when you let your emotions and personal hangups affect your ability to be rational.

You dont like Duhon , fine.

People say Lebron and Kobe suck too, If they can suck anyone can.

But to say 4year NBA pg that cant shoot, dribble is plain stupid

you are not trying be stupid, are you?
Peanut
Banned User

Post#64 » by Peanut » Sun Jul 6, 2008 4:12 pm

Anthony Carter been in the league how long? Can he shoot or dribble? Explain please.
Peanut
Banned User

Post#65 » by Peanut » Sun Jul 6, 2008 4:14 pm

I described his offense and defense, but I`m stupid? I gave credit to his d, laughed at his offense. What is wrong?
Paeds
Banned User

Post#66 » by Paeds » Sun Jul 6, 2008 4:15 pm

Peanut wrote:Anthony Carter been in the league how long? Can he shoot or dribble? Explain please.

If you think a Veteran NBA PG "cant dribble" then I could explain it but somehow I dont think you would comprehend it.
Peanut
Banned User

Post#67 » by Peanut » Sun Jul 6, 2008 4:20 pm

Well obviously every idiot can dribble the **** basketball, the point was he can't do anything. He has no move to get to the hole or anything. He has a "protective" dribble. You know the guys who keep their back to the basket at the 3 pt line and wait for someone to come to them to get the ball? That was my point.
Paeds
Banned User

Post#68 » by Paeds » Sun Jul 6, 2008 4:24 pm

Peanut wrote:Well obviously every idiot can dribble the **** basketball, the point was he can't do anything. He has no move to get to the hole or anything. He has a "protective" dribble. You know the guys who keep their back to the basket at the 3 pt line and wait for someone to come to them to get the ball? That was my point.

and my point is that the NBA is the best basketball league in the world and there are litterally thousands upon thousands of players who want the opportunity to play there.

For you to say a Veteran NBA that has played for Pat Riley and George Karl among others "cant dribble" and "cant do anything" shows your lack of understanding.

But I imagine you can dribble the ball too
Peanut
Banned User

Post#69 » by Peanut » Sun Jul 6, 2008 4:29 pm

I don't give a damn how long he played in the league or who he played for, to be honest. Ok, lets be stupid like you. Bowen is a defender, if he sucked at d would he be in the league? Are you giving him the ball to set-up players? How about Eric Snow?

Stop with the dumb ****.
Paeds
Banned User

Post#70 » by Paeds » Sun Jul 6, 2008 4:35 pm

Peanut wrote:I don't give a damn how long he played in the league or who he played for, to be honest. Ok, lets be stupid like you. Bowen is a defender, if he sucked at d would he be in the league? Are you giving him the ball to set-up players? How about Eric Snow?

Stop with the dumb ****.

I Know you dont care, thats why you will never understand I am afraid.

Taking away a NBA Role Players Best attribute and then asking if he would be in the League is stupid. You can say that about Many NBA players

Eric Snow, what does he have to do with anything?

If Pamela Anderson didnt have a pretty face and double D rack would she be on the cover of Playboy 20 times and be on the most popular TV show in the world?
Peanut
Banned User

Post#71 » by Peanut » Sun Jul 6, 2008 4:55 pm

Tbke away just one and yes, she would
Paeds
Banned User

Post#72 » by Paeds » Sun Jul 6, 2008 5:28 pm

Peanut wrote:Tbke away just one and yes, she would