ImageImageImageImageImage

D'Antoni Asks: 'Ti Piace Di Marbury?!'

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

livintoolive
Head Coach
And1: 173

Re: D'Antoni Asks: 'Ti Piace Di Marbury?!' 

Post#21 » by livintoolive » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:32 pm

Guys, guys, guys, you're all forgetting something: nobody likes Marbury. I didn't read D'antoni's response as "you like Marbury, I don't" but rather "you like Marbury, nobody likes marbury!"

The latter case may imply that D'Antoni himself likes Marbury and is surprised that someone else does too.
R-DAWG wrote:i'd rather have the pick to package with Amare's contract next offseason, but hey, I'm just an MBA student at NYU what do I know about business.
KnickswiththeKnack
Starter
And1: 348

Post#22 » by KnickswiththeKnack » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:49 pm

:roll: @ Marc Berman.
cgf
RealGM
And1: 9,908

Post#23 » by cgf » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:27 pm

NoLayupRule wrote:people need to remember that the same people who come out with an article based completely on an overheard and not entirely understood conversation in Italian are the same people who 'speculate' and pass the rumors around about marbruy being almost bought out before and about to be bought out now.

No doubt that NY has had it with him. No doubt that hes a terrible teammate. No doubt that is presence is a major hangover from Isiah.

however there is a major doubt that management wants to work out a buyout for a max deal on a player who can still play at a reasonably high level, who is not injured and who plays the position we have the most need of. There are so very many options involving him if we keep him and none if we cut him.

We don't need another undersized shooting guard.
cgmw wrote:Basically, in conclusion: I'd like Dolan to get off my lawn.

Capn'O wrote:We're not the kid cousin. We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.

Return to New York Knicks